Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

sorry hopeful =( wishing you all the luck in the world!! Take some ibuprofen and a hot bath!!

Hopeful I'm sorry the :witch: got you. You shoulD smack her for me. :hugs:
Wherever I may be my temps went up some more.
Finally have a day off work. :) Looking back I worked 48 hours in 3 days, along with homework, house and hubby. Whew.. I took a LLOOONNNGGG hot bath last night and felt amazing. Dh came up to my work and picked out some things for our night together.

Brandi- I hope your move is going well. The besttime to move is when your pregnant lol u don't have to do the hard stuff lol!

Ny- this is going to sound weird, but you were soo in my dream last night. First, I dreamt I was pregnant, with a girl :) and you and you hubby drove down here to have a double date with me and my hubby, and right before you got here I took 5 minutes and delivered her fast.. It seemed so real. You'd already had yours.. Next the dream switched to us all standing in my work and we have a gag, ahem, that's an exaggeration of a black male (cough), that happens to stick to a wall, (sry) part of the dream, anyways we were talking and were like oh snap wheres the kids? Looked around the corner and they thought it was a chocolate bar like those chocolate bunnies.. Omg. That's when I woke up.. It's a nutso dream.

At work last night I was helping a lady get her valentines day stuff picked out and in the middle of it.. I had a hard kind of painful cramp. I had to bend over a little till it went away.. Only lasted a few seconds. Hmm. Still waiting out this cycle.. If bfn, then we're going to hold out for two cycles. Once we're back k. Track we'll be good to go. I'm still praying for a bfp this cycle. Then the othe can wait. With a combination between the maca and pressed, that boosts the
chances a little.

Wasnt on yesterday and won't be later this evening just wanted to pop in and say good luck to those still waitingfor bfp, hugs to those who the :witch: caught up to, and after a good long restful sleep waking up to a whole day with my love, I feel so much better. I was a little mopey. Beig around all those couples last week when I hardly see mine. But we are strong. I just get weak every now and then. Damn emotions.. You can leave with the :witch: if she shows lol

LOL. I almost Pee'd Mrs! I may never eat a chocolate bunny the same again without snickering:) I am praying and crossing my stuff for your BFP.....you'd only be a few weeks behind me! Maybe that dream was a sign.

hello ladies! Hope everyone had a great Valentines day!

Hopeful- Sorry af got you :( But we will ALL get our BFP's soon!!

Rosa- Thank you for remembering me! :)

Afm- My temps are alot higher pre-O this cycle then last cycle. I have been using the same thermometer around the same time every morning...hmm anyone had a cycle where their temps were different? And I said I wasn't going to temp this cycle, its so addicting I can't help it! lol

Ejw, it looks like your progesterone levels might be taking a little longer to drop.

And YES!! My temps are so weird this cycle! Its so confusing! Mabe they'll lead to a bfp?!
Seems like when most everyone got their bfp, their temps were confusing too. Fingers x'd tight!

Ny- I hope so.. Yea I thought it was odd as well. I hope your right though! Haha bout almost going potty in your pants! Ha! I hearthats normal during pregnancy! Lol

Mrs, your chart looks great! FX for you! What a busy few days you have had, and I'm totally jealous of your hot bath. I want that :)

Hopeful, I'm sorry AF kicked in :( :hugs: Next month will be yours--even with ntnp, we know you're going to be paying attention and have a great shot!

Afm, temp ticked up a little today and I feel uncomfortable in my lower belly--like bloated and a little achey. So either AF is preparing herself or something. Two more morning temps and I'll test!

Witch hasn't got me yet but I have a feeling she will but I'm ready for her to hurry up I HAVE CLOMID YAYYYYY! CD 5-9 baby I will be taking my meds woot woot :) in a hurry! So glad DH isn't leaving and now he spends half the day at home with me this is really really freaking nice and I hope an pray this is what causes our BFP :) Loveeeeeeee my lifeeeeeee :)

Oh Love. I hope you had a better day and are able to relax now. :hugs:

Hopeful, I'm so sorry AF got you. :hugs: But I'm glad to hear you won't have it on your anniversary! That's good news. Who knows...you may not have it at all after next month. :winkwink: Have you thought about taking Maca? It might take a few months to actually work, and maybe your dh will be on board by then.

Mrs., your chart does look pretty good! Have you been bd'ing all along? It kind of looks like you may have o'ed on cd20. What are you thinking? I hope you have fun tonight!! :winkwink:

EJW, no problem! The Erins have to stick together! :thumbup: Sometimes, our temps are higher during AF. Your post AF temps look normal. It IS addicting, isn't it?!

Ready, I'm having some weird abdomen issues now, too. Kind of like I stretched my abs too much...but I didn't. :shrug: Are you testing tomorrow? :test:

Andrea, YAY FOR CLOMID!!!! I really hope it works really fast for you! I go to the doctor next Wednesday, and I'm hoping to get some kind of meds, too. Yippee!!!

Afm, sigh. REally don't want to see a bfn on Friday.

EJW, sorry for forgetting you! i have dumb pregnancy brain and i just went through the most recent couple of pages and you werent on those so you got skipped, sorry hun! wasnt intentional!

Rosa, you're such a bad influence! YOU :test:

:) I have no clue what this tummy trouble is. I'm just crossing my fingers for high temps tomorrow & Thursday and I'll test then... I honestly don't have a gut feel about this cycle. I DID however buy my frer tonight :blush:

hello repogirl, welcome to the thread this is the best group of girls... tell us a little about yourself.... how long ttc? how many do you have? any helpful tips to give?

sending lots of :dust: your way

<~having an awful teary night right now...can't sleep, got sick, and now just trying to relax :( I feel like crap..............I can't stop crying my eyes out an really can't figure out WHY? Come on AF just hurry up an get over with already :(

I have been trying to conceive for a little over 2 years now. I really have no tips, last month when i got pregnant i had completely given up when all the sudden one day i just felt weird like something was telling to take a test so i did and it was bfp followed by like 10 more bfp's Really had no idea when i was even due to start because when i said i gave up i really did i had no idea when the first day of my lmp was. But 4 days later it was all ripped away with a chemical pregnancy. I cried my eyes out, If my dh wasnt soo supportive i probably wouldn't have got through it. But here i sit this month again wanting this more than i probably did over that 2 year period waiting the wait and now i just feel like im being obsessive with it! I just cant help my self, my nips are sore, im a bit crampy but off and on my back is sore and keep getting these headaches that just come and go without tylenol!!! I hate this 2ww and when i found this site i was soo happy cause i thought maybe i'm not soo obsessive, I'm just female!!

repogirl, welcome :hi: It sounds like you have had a long struggle with ttc...I'm so sorry about your chemical. :hugs: I have had two, the second one was a little further along and much more difficult and sad. I know how hard that is. How many dpo are you? I'm 12dpo on my first cycle after mc and am finding this tww to SUCK!

Andrea, I'm sorry you had such a rough night. It must be all the hormones flowing through you and making you all emotional...Any news this morning? Are you going to test again if AF isn't here?

Welcome, repogirl! I hope this cycle brings more happiness for you. :flower:

Andrea, hun!!! I'm so sorry you're so sad! :hugs: Are you feeling better today?

Ready, ummm...I thought you were goiing to test today?! :haha: I got online ready to see a bfp from you!! I know...I should put my money where my mouth is, shouldn't I? :blush: I'm scared to test! I won't do it until Friday, and even then I'm nervous, since I have had 15 and 16 day luteal phases before, and it'll only be 14 dpo. My temp went up AGAIN today, though!! Really trying not to get too excited. :happydance:

Your temp looks awesome rosa!! Test, test, test :haha: I know, it's nerve-wracking. I don't want to see a bfn either. I will be super nervous about it, but I'll test tomorrow unless my temp plummets. You should too....we could be testing buddies... I think you're looking really good! Any more tummy trouble? I felt a little crampy this morning so I am not going to be surprised if that ugly hag shows this weekend.

I felt a little crampy last night, but only for a few minutes. Other than that, nothing major since 7-8 dpo. Little ones here and there.

My dh wants me to wait until Tuesday. I can SEE your face now...hold on. :haha: It's because I'm leaving Friday morning to visit my family and won't be back until Monday night. Last night, I was crying because he was not going with me and I was convinced that I would get a bfn and get my period and be CRUSHED. He always supports me and brings me out of my lowest of the low feeling when I get AF, and he'll be so far away. I don't want to tell my mom...she knows we're ttc, but it's not the same. Basically, I was being a big baby. So anyway, he's like wait until Tuesday so we can both see the positive and you won't be so sad all weekend.

So I don't know WHEN I'm going to :test: :shrug: He and I both know that if I wake up on Friday with a high temp, I'm not going to be able to wait...:blush:

You can picture my look for HORROR , right? :) Well it is sweet of him to think that he can protect you from feeling lousy over the weekend. But the truth is... if AF does show, you'll be sad just as I will. If she doesn't show fri, sat, sun...you're going to spend all weekend thinking that you ARE in fact preggers and you'll be dying to test! Your temp will actually tell you what's happening inside whether or not you poas... it's totally up to you (read: :test: ) Haha, really it's up to you (test!)

I used to be a wait for AF kind of girl, but now I definitely want to document a chemical (god forbid I have another) for info to my doc. But I'm not going to think about that! :shhh: Only good thoughts for us & Mrs this week!! :dust:

Im getting so nervous for you two! Im like, on the edge of my seat. I so hope you both get BFP! EEEEK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->