Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thanks Ny...I'm rather nervous myself. I keep getting light cramps this morning and it's tough because you can't really tell the difference between AF and a bean. :shrug: I just have to be patient, but :brat:

I think I'm going to be working my way through all of the emoticons in the directory over the next two days :)

How are you feeling, minnesota girl?

Ready, you're absolutely right. I will go MAD not knowing all weekend, and AF will suck either way. I love your emoticons (is that what they're called?!)!! :haha: I will probably test on Friday. :shrug: Because I know I won't be able to wait.

Ny, I think it's cute how nervous you are for us! :hugs: Time will tell. :shrug: Time SUCKS. How are ya feeling?

Mrs., how are you doing today? Did you enjoy your night off last night? :winkwink:

:happydance:YAY for testing friday! Im so excited. Of COURSE friday I work all day so I cant come on even to check...til maybe night time. I will be crossing my stuff for you girls:)

Im feeling fine. Happy because my fading boob soreness is back today so that makes me feel better. Either that or they just hurt because I feel like im constantly punching myself in the boobs to make sure they're sore. Lol. Im nuts, and Im proud of it! Still havent scheduled my scan for next week. Can we say...putting something off that you are nervous about much?:coffee:

Ive got a new love for the emoticons too! How fun!

Ny, listen to Love: your bean is absolutely FINE!!! Go book your scan so we all have something to look forward to next week :flower:

Glad to hear punching your boobs is paning out for you :rofl:

Thanks ready! Its so hard to not believe i'll miscarry again but im better about it now....just gotta get past that scan. How do you think you'll cope once preg again? Were you a nervous wreck your preg after our first MC?

I did rosa thank you for asking. I made sure to give dh his massage first because I knew I'd fall asleep, and I was right lol. The books on sensual massage are amazing. I was asleep by 9pm. I normally don't go to sleep till 1-2am.

I woke up around 2am and dh was still up playing his black ops game. So we hung out and watched part of a movie then went back to bed at 4:30am..
Good thing I took my temp when I woke up at 2am because I jumped out of bed at 8 am to get to work.. So here I am.. Yawny but nonetheless VERY MUCH BACK TO MYSELF.

Rosa and ready your charts look great! Cannot wait to see what your tests look like tomorrow!

Whatever dpo I am heres what symptoms ive noticed:
I've been tired (due to work overload)
SORE bbs! Since cd 14
Cramps That come and go. Have noticed that past few days
Increase in cm.
Weird dreams related to ttc. - last night I dreamt that when I went potty and wiped, looked to check cm, and my cervix was what was on the toilet paper. CAN WE SAY SUPER WEIRD!!!

You just have to think positively unless or until there's a reason not too....why waste all that time thinking something bad might happen? We would never leave our houses if we only thought about what COULD happen... Easy for me to say because I'm not in your shoes right now, but I have been. Think good thoughts as much as possible!

I was a little concerned the second time but was mostly hopeful...until I started occasional spotting. Then I alternated between a total nervous wreck and cautiously happy until it ended. :(

Where is everybody lately?

good morning girls

repogirl-- soo sorry about your lost have you gone to the dr and got meds? temp? use opks? You defiantly arent the only one that obsesses about ttc... i think we are all a little guilty of that one :hugs:

rosa and ready-- i cant wait for you to test. it sounds so promising for you two.... cant wait for friday to get here...

Andrea-- sorry you had such a bad days lots of :hugs: for you

as for me... i feel crappy.... sick to my tummy and so dizzy and lightheaded i have no idea whats going on.... i feel like just smoked a bunch of weed (not that i know what that feels like :blush: lol) i can barely get out of bed... but i have to work and i dont know what im gonna do.... i dont think i can drive safely but i hate calling in.... my bosses always guilt trip me.... i dont have to go in for another couple hours so maybe i'll feel better....

hope y'all have a great day lots of :dust::dust: for all

mrs that is defiantly a a weird dream.....i had a very weird sad dream....i dreamed that i had twin boys but dh jealous ex came and killed them because they were suppose to be together not us.... it was very sad and it felt so real.... i really need to stop watching the show bones before i go to sleep at night so i will stop dreaming all this weird stuff lol

Mrs., glad you're feeling relaxed and back to yourself again! I'll have to try that massage thing! I'm not testing tomorrow...maybe Friday. I have some of the same symptoms. I've been SUPER tired in the evenings, way before my "bedtime." I could have gone to bed at like 8:00 last night! Not overly sensi bbs, but a little bit. Cramps that come and go and more cm than usual. That's about it.

Ny, your bean is fine!!! Schedule that scan so you'll feel better about it. Meanwhile, pray hard, and leave it in God's hands. It'll be just fine. :hugs: Can't wait to see that scan pic!

Hope, I'm sorry you're feeling so sick. Don't go in to work! Tell your boss that you can't give good care when you're sick and you need to take care of yourself first. I can't stand it when people give others a hard time for not working when they're sick! :nope:

OK girls- Scan is for Feb 22nd 3:00 pm. I had to schedule it pretty far away since my clinic is like jam packed next week for some reason and i didnt want to keep putting it off! Sooo nervous. I have to go take a nap before I have a panic attack.
ciao!

Good for you, Ny!! That's next week!! (like you didn't know...:blush:) That's awesome! How many weeks will you be, then? My appt with my new ob is the next day! :happydance: I'm hoping I will have to cancel because of my bfp...:winkwink:

Thanks Ny...I'm rather nervous myself. I keep getting light cramps this morning and it's tough because you can't really tell the difference between AF and a bean. :shrug: I just have to be patient, but :brat:

I think I'm going to be working my way through all of the emoticons in the directory over the next two days :)

How are you feeling, minnesota girl?

Ready, I'm having trouble with my cramps too. They're literally on and off. One minute really mild, then nothing. I can't tell if they're AF starting up...I guess I'll see soon enough if they get stronger and duller. :brat: I don't wannnnnnt AF cramps. :hissy:

BFP ladies, (I know Ny did) who had cramps? Is there a difference between AF and preg cramps? (I think I know the answer, but I'm hoping for some revelation here...)

Code:
good morning girls

repogirl-- soo sorry about your lost have you gone to the dr and got meds? temp? use opks? You defiantly arent the only one that obsesses about ttc... i think we are all a little guilty of that one :hugs:

rosa and ready-- i cant wait for you to test. it sounds so promising for you two.... cant wait for friday to get here...

Andrea-- sorry you had such a bad days lots of :hugs: for you

as for me... i feel crappy.... sick to my tummy and so dizzy and lightheaded i have no idea whats going on.... i feel like just smoked a bunch of weed (not that i know what that feels like :blush: lol) i can barely get out of bed... but i have to work and i dont know what im gonna do.... i dont think i can drive safely but i hate calling in.... my bosses always guilt trip me.... i dont have to go in for another couple hours so maybe i'll feel better....

hope y'all have a great day lots of :dust::dust: for all

Oh hopeful.. As horrible as it might sound, I remember what that feels like. My sr. Of highschool I tried that and felt just as you described except I puked ALL over the place! Im not ashamed to admit ut because it was the worst. As you can imagine I had to go home and tell my parents what I did.. They were the farthest from pleased but were very happy I was so sick. Bleh.
In any case I hope you get feeling better! that stinks your bosses guilt trip you. If you're ill, the last thing you should be around are the elderly. They're more susceptible to illness than children are. So poo on them for doing that to you! I wish I could call in to work sometimes! Unfortunately, there's no one to be here if I can't be! So I'm always here.

Repogirl- welcome to our wonderful thread. You'll find a lot of support here! I'm sorry to hear you've had difficulty with ttc. I'm sure if u join this thread you'll end up with a bfp! We're all determined to get us all pg! (excuse the pun lol) we all put our heads together and try a variety of things to see what works. Which is why this is such a lucky thread. We've had 7 or 8 bfp's in total. Some angels flew to heaven, but are still very much with us in our hearts!

We have

Love's little button
Brandi's pumpkin
Ny's little bean
Kylars baby blue little orange

Closely followed by: ready, rosa, ejw, hopeful, Kiki, and myself. (I hole I didnt miss anyone!!!)

Welcome to our threAd!

Yay you guys are back! Mrs, those are good symptoms...that's great! Extra cm is a great sign, I think, I had that last cycle. But when are you going to test? You & hopeful both need to lay off the :drunk: or whatever it is you're doing because your dreams are NUTS!

Hopeful, sorry you are not feeling well...I agree with the girls, take the day off if you need it! Write lots here and keep my me busy and distracted from all this awful work I need to do :winkwink:

Ny, yay for the 22nd! :happydance:

And finally, rosa, I don't want cramps either. I refuse to accept her; she is not welcome here. [-(

Lol ready I'm only on the maca, my vitamin cocktail, and happy pill. I'd lay off them, but as you can probably notice my moods are still slightly up and down even being on them. Off them.. O.M.G! I don't pray that on anyone.. Lol I was two different people. much happier now.

The dreams are wacky though. When I started paying attention to them and tried to interpret them a little I stumbled across some interesting research. It's said that dreams are your minds way of subconsciously sorting through events in yor life or on your mind.
Hopeful- (generally) when you dream of death, it can mean that your closing a chapter in your life. So maybe since the death happened to your twin babies, it's your minds way of subconsciously becoming ok with your grief of ttc. Maybe.. I'm not an expert by any means..
Once I dreamt that I was fighting my mom with samari(spelling) swords and she sliced me in half with it.. It was so real I woke up with my top half hanging out of bed holding my middle together.. I think that was my minds way of realizing I was done worrying about changing her and trying to make her a more peaceful person.

It's a crazy thought but I really believe in it.

Ps.. Looking at my avatar I just wanted your input. How old does my dh look to you.. I was just thinking back to when we first met, I thought he was 16, and payed no attention to him.. I know I've said how old he is.. I just wanted to hear some guesses for amusement lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->