Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Good gravy, i wet myself today when i sneezed... ohhhhhhhh the joys of a 2nd pregnancy! lol

I don't remember how old either of you are... umm, my first gues would be 27 for him?

haha isn't it though?! I just thought i'd give you guys a good laugh!

LOL yay for peeing yourself! Kylar- with my daughter, I was 8 months and I started laughing walking from my parents driveway and then started peeing and couldnt stop so then I started crying...and my OH was like....go back inside im like NOOOOO so i cried the way home with pee in my pants. Oh boy....it was a low moment in my life for SURE!

haha! poor nypage! i never peed myself during pregnancy with kylar! but i did full out pee myself entirely in the weeks after giving birth! i guess that my pelvic floor is not what it should be! girls in 2nd tri say to do pelvic floor exercises, goodie goodie!

yes and kegels! Im doing them now! hahahaa.

What have you been staying away from food wise, Kylar? I cant remember all the rules from 7 years ago!

Well i have GD, so i have a LOT of foods to avoid =( but as for the normal pregnancy ones, i dont think there's a whole lot, lunch meats, only 12 oz of sea food a week, ummm...i cant really even think of anything else lol!

Lol would you believe 29! I was just thinking our babies are goingto have good genes from us.

Kylar lol that made me giggle. Have you heard of the Ben wa balls? They are amazing a lot of women come in here and get them after pregnancy to help tighten themselves back up. Just put them in and go about your business. theyre weighted, so Just holding them in is the magic of them.
It's ok, funny memory.. My friend peed her bed one night after giving birth. Lol she was so embarrassed. We also kept it a secret that she didnt pass a #2 while giving birth. For 2 years.. Lol until one night of margaritas I let it slip.. She couldn't believe it lmao. One thing she was super proud of when giving birth lol. Darn margaritas

Ooh.. Only 12 oz of seafood a week? I know that part probably isn't hard but gosh, do you have to really watch everything you ingest? That'd be tough. I have a really hard time with it.. If I really want a cheeseburger I'm out the door!

kylar-- thats funny... atleast you can laugh about it lol

Mrs-- actually i am pretty ok with my ttc situation after all the talks me and dh have had i believe we are in a good place.... i still want a baby really bad but have time and am not gonna stress anymore and believe that when god wants it to happen it will happen.... as for your dh i would say 25?

as for dream interpretations..... ive always heard your dreams are your brain processing what youve seen in the past couple days.... me and dh have been watching all the seasons of the show Bones so every night before bed we watch a couple episodes.... so i think thats why i was dreaming of death lol..

LOL yay for peeing yourself! Kylar- with my daughter, I was 8 months and I started laughing walking from my parents driveway and then started peeing and couldnt stop so then I started crying...and my OH was like....go back inside im like NOOOOO so i cried the way home with pee in my pants. Oh boy....it was a low moment in my life for SURE!

:rofl: :rofl: You guys crack me up!!! Ahhhh...something to look forward to, huh?! :haha:

Mrs., I would have guessed 26...

I CAN'T STAND THIS WAITING!!! :brat: Can it just be Friday already?! I may go mad.

Almost there ROsa, almost there!!! how many dpo will you be is your ticker right on?

Hope i can join in again ladies :0)
After my recent miscarriage i am back to TTC again as soon as i ovulate!
Hope everyone is ok :flower:

Thank you ladies :) I am on CD9 of a 35ish day cycle so ovulation should be around 2nd March ish :)

Dee its so great to see you back.... im sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust: hope you get your bfp soon!!!!

Rosa I think you could so test tommorrow am! :) Im BORED!!

Dee- march 2nd- my bday! Yay for march 2nd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->