Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Mrs- maybe your dreams about being pregnant are somewhat accurate... aside from the really weird things happening lol. I believe it was the month before my bfp I had this dream where I woke up (pregnant of course) and was rubbing my bump and it was all lopsided, smushy on one side and very firm on the other. I remember saying to myself or OH (can't quite remember) that the hard lump was my baby. Fast forward to pretty much now, this actually took place/takes place often. Almost every morning I wake up, or after laying on my left side for a while, I rub my bump and find little button snuggled as far left as he can possibly get leaving my bump all lopsided and half smushy. Maybe it's a good sign for you, plus I hear crazy dreams are common in pregnancy, god knows I've been getting them lol.

Repogirl- Welcome! You'll find TONS of comfort and support on this thread, though be ready to quit your day job if you have one just to keep up lol. I'm so sorry you've had a rough time ttc, but these ladies really help the time pass. Yes, you are obsessive, but it's okay so are we lol. May I ask where your user name came from? It reminds me of Repo: The Genetic Opera, one of my favorite movies ever.

Rosa, Ready- TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST!!! lol We NEED to see those BFP'S!!!! Please. ^_^

ny- I can't wait to see pictures of your little bean in there! Mind looked like a shrimp in a bubble the first time I saw it. A friend of mine said it was a piece of rice lol. Still the cutest thing ever. Try to relax, I know it's hard. I'm sure you're going to see it's little heart fluttering away on the screen. lol I'm starting to wonder if my sore breasts were actually a symptom or if they were perpetually bruised from me poking at them constantly to see if they hurt or felt different.

Hopeful- I'm sorry you were feeling sick this morning. I really hope you are feeling better. My work just LOVES to guild people into coming in, mainly those who are legitimately sick and not just calling off because they feel like it. When I was pregnant with my loss I felt REALLY ill almost constantly and I found that peppermint tea helped. Perhaps it would make you feel a little better.

Rosa- I had cramps before my bfp. Though they weren't quite cramps, more like holy crap I really worked my muscles type of cramps. Though after I got my bfp, and even now, I got mild cramps that would come and go. Hopefully this is your little bean getting all settled in!

Kylar- don't feel bad, I've done it to lol. OH was washing a couple things for me so I could make breakfast one day and we were talking and laughing when suddenly I said "I think I just wet myself" and started running for the bathroom. Needless to say OH got a huge laugh out of it. The sad part was I had just gone to the bathroom before it happened lol.

Dee!! Welcome back!!!!! Did you really have to ask if you could join us again? Pffft, we never wanted you to leave but we know you needed your time. Of course you can join us, we've been waiting patiently for your return. I'm sending you all the baby/sticky dust I can find so you get a quick and super super sticky bean.

Lol would you believe 29! I was just thinking our babies are goingto have good genes from us.

Kylar lol that made me giggle. Have you heard of the Ben wa balls? They are amazing a lot of women come in here and get them after pregnancy to help tighten themselves back up. Just put them in and go about your business. theyre weighted, so Just holding them in is the magic of them.
It's ok, funny memory.. My friend peed her bed one night after giving birth. Lol she was so embarrassed. We also kept it a secret that she didnt pass a #2 while giving birth. For 2 years.. Lol until one night of margaritas I let it slip.. She couldn't believe it lmao. One thing she was super proud of when giving birth lol. Darn margaritas

Ooh.. Only 12 oz of seafood a week? I know that part probably isn't hard but gosh, do you have to really watch everything you ingest? That'd be tough. I have a really hard time with it.. If I really want a cheeseburger I'm out the door!

I haven't heard of those! Interesting!!

Mrs- maybe your dreams about being pregnant are somewhat accurate... aside from the really weird things happening lol. I believe it was the month before my bfp I had this dream where I woke up (pregnant of course) and was rubbing my bump and it was all lopsided, smushy on one side and very firm on the other. I remember saying to myself or OH (can't quite remember) that the hard lump was my baby. Fast forward to pretty much now, this actually took place/takes place often. Almost every morning I wake up, or after laying on my left side for a while, I rub my bump and find little button snuggled as far left as he can possibly get leaving my bump all lopsided and half smushy. Maybe it's a good sign for you, plus I hear crazy dreams are common in pregnancy, god knows I've been getting them lol.

Repogirl- Welcome! You'll find TONS of comfort and support on this thread, though be ready to quit your day job if you have one just to keep up lol. I'm so sorry you've had a rough time ttc, but these ladies really help the time pass. Yes, you are obsessive, but it's okay so are we lol. May I ask where your user name came from? It reminds me of Repo: The Genetic Opera, one of my favorite movies ever.

Rosa, Ready- TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST!!! lol We NEED to see those BFP'S!!!! Please. ^_^

ny- I can't wait to see pictures of your little bean in there! Mind looked like a shrimp in a bubble the first time I saw it. A friend of mine said it was a piece of rice lol. Still the cutest thing ever. Try to relax, I know it's hard. I'm sure you're going to see it's little heart fluttering away on the screen. lol I'm starting to wonder if my sore breasts were actually a symptom or if they were perpetually bruised from me poking at them constantly to see if they hurt or felt different.

Hopeful- I'm sorry you were feeling sick this morning. I really hope you are feeling better. My work just LOVES to guild people into coming in, mainly those who are legitimately sick and not just calling off because they feel like it. When I was pregnant with my loss I felt REALLY ill almost constantly and I found that peppermint tea helped. Perhaps it would make you feel a little better.

Rosa- I had cramps before my bfp. Though they weren't quite cramps, more like holy crap I really worked my muscles type of cramps. Though after I got my bfp, and even now, I got mild cramps that would come and go. Hopefully this is your little bean getting all settled in!

Kylar- don't feel bad, I've done it to lol. OH was washing a couple things for me so I could make breakfast one day and we were talking and laughing when suddenly I said "I think I just wet myself" and started running for the bathroom. Needless to say OH got a huge laugh out of it. The sad part was I had just gone to the bathroom before it happened lol.

Dee!! Welcome back!!!!! Did you really have to ask if you could join us again? Pffft, we never wanted you to leave but we know you needed your time. Of course you can join us, we've been waiting patiently for your return. I'm sending you all the baby/sticky dust I can find so you get a quick and super super sticky bean.

lol oh man , thats one of those times, it sucks at the time, but you gotta laugh about it later!!

ladies that have had angel babies.. would you like me to add you to a special list on the front page? or would you rather not? Just let me know, and if you would like on a list, let me know your dates ...

I was actually laughing at the time as well. If I had been around anyone but OH I would have cried. He's seen me at my worst, a little bit of peeing myself is nothing lol

Dee, welcome back!! :hugs:

Love, good to hear from you...I wondered where you were today :flower:

Kylar that's a sweet thought. If anyone doesn't want to do that, no problem, but my dates are Nov 19 & Jan 18.

I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past two days. I've been busy at work and then I come home and find the nearest thing to plop into lol.

Rosa, are you still going nuts tonight? I am! I am totally back and forth between "maybe..." and "no way!" is there a bean. I hate waiting! Where's that little pic... :brat: :loopy: :wacko:

Love, no worries, just glad you're ok. Are the migraines any better?

Hello ladies, I have been working alot more so sorry I haven't posted much lately!

I'm so excited for Rosa and Ready to test!!! Come on Friday!!! I can't wait! :)

Kylar- I sorry, I know you didnt mean to forget about me, theres so much going on I totally understand!!! :)

Dee- I just wanted to say Hello! :wave: You might not remember me, but It's nice to see you back!!

Hopeful- Sorry you have been feeling bad, I have been feeling really dizzy and off lately too, hope it gets better for us both!

Ny- I agree with everyone else, dont be scared for your scan leave it in Gods hands and be hopeful!I know its easier said then done, If I get pregnant again I will be a nervous wreck!! We are all praying for a sticky bean for you!

Repogirl- Welcome Welcome!!

Mrs- When will you be testing? Is it getting close? Thanks for looking at my chart I was just questioning it because this cycle my temps have yet to be under 97.0

Love- Hope everything is going great! Do you know when your next scan is?

Andrea- Hope you get answers soon with either a bfp or your AF. Feel better!!

Brandy, Star and Kiki- How are you ladies?!? Hope everything is going great!!

Ok I hope I got everyone, If i didnt I will be so devastated!!

Kylar if you do make a angel list my date is Oct 8th, 2010 Thanks!

ladies that have had angel babies.. would you like me to add you to a special list on the front page? or would you rather not? Just let me know, and if you would like on a list, let me know your dates ...

What page is this. I've seen some talk about it recently, where do I go to see it?

It's just page 1 of the thread, Mrs! Do you think you're 9dpo or 13?

O man kegel exercises are soooooo weird!!!!!! Ok I'm working on the angel list now!! =)

Kylar- yea the concept is a little different, they happen naturally when you lift something even when u bd. The flex isthe same. They work wonders.. And nobody knows you're doing them! Pretty awesome stuff!

Ready- I'm thinking more like 9. I felt the o pains around the day ff has my o date, but I think my body was gearig up. My temp time was the same, between 7:20-8am. But I'm guessing theyre just my hormones acting up. Idk

idk why i never knew about these when i was pregnant with kylar!? maybe i would of been able to have a better delivery! geez ! it is pretty cool that no one knows u r doing them!! haha, although i feel like i look awkward!!??

Do you guys watch one born every minute? I DVR'd it and I'm watching it and it's making me all crazy and weepy!

I've seen it on, and have maybe watched an episode. I can imagine that seeing babies born all the time would make me happy weepy lol it's such a beautiful thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->