Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa, are you still going nuts tonight? I am! I am totally back and forth between "maybe..." and "no way!" is there a bean. I hate waiting! Where's that little pic... :brat: :loopy: :wacko:

I am TOTALLY going nuts!!! :brat: I am the same. Hopeful, then negative. Hopeful, then negative. Back and forth. I am praying non-stop. Not for patience (because He has sure tested me on that), but for that THIS cycle is our cycle. I'm praying that He lets me be pregnant now. Over and over. Almost like meditating. I hate waiting too!! Tomorrow's temp will be key. I hope I can sleep tonight! :blush:

Still have on and off cramps? Me too. :wacko:

I can't watch shows like that...I'm too emotional as it is!

Anyone heard from Kiki? Kiki, we miss you. :hugs:

gonna share some pics :) See you all in the morning been a very long day no sign of AF shes mia :) once more LOL can't wait til I start the clomid an my lovely gift DH let me get for myself the monitor FINALLY...and TRIPLETS? I sure hope not LOL:happydance:

Sure hope you see my test :) I'll add more pics on the next little comment :) LOL

I have a slight fever at the moment :( I hope not sick :( just weird temps :)

Attachments

• Cantwait.jpg
    Cantwait.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
  • CAN YOUSEE.jpg
    CAN YOUSEE.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 7
  • cantwait3.jpg
    cantwait3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
  • TRIPLETS.jpg
    TRIPLETS.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
  • TEMPY.jpg
    TEMPY.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
Here are the others

Attachments

• Wellitsanotherevap.jpg
    Wellitsanotherevap.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8
  • wellitsanotherevap2.jpg
    wellitsanotherevap2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
Andrea, are those hpts?? That's a HIGH temp!

Ladies, cramps are getting worse, and I'm losing my hope. Please pray for me.

Yes ma'am I'm getting faint lines (they are hpt's :) )....I duno what to do right now....i need to get to bed soon :(

awww Rosa hang in there sweetie you aren't out til :witch: comes.....and I have cramps too so I duno? AF technically was due today but shes not here...but past two cycles its been weird so she might not be late my cycles could have switched up on me!

Mrs- maybe your dreams about being pregnant are somewhat accurate... aside from the really weird things happening lol. I believe it was the month before my bfp I had this dream where I woke up (pregnant of course) and was rubbing my bump and it was all lopsided, smushy on one side and very firm on the other. I remember saying to myself or OH (can't quite remember) that the hard lump was my baby. Fast forward to pretty much now, this actually took place/takes place often. Almost every morning I wake up, or after laying on my left side for a while, I rub my bump and find little button snuggled as far left as he can possibly get leaving my bump all lopsided and half smushy. Maybe it's a good sign for you, plus I hear crazy dreams are common in pregnancy, god knows I've been getting them lol.

Repogirl- Welcome! You'll find TONS of comfort and support on this thread, though be ready to quit your day job if you have one just to keep up lol. I'm so sorry you've had a rough time ttc, but these ladies really help the time pass. Yes, you are obsessive, but it's okay so are we lol. May I ask where your user name came from? It reminds me of Repo: The Genetic Opera, one of my favorite movies ever.

loveinbinary, my name came from where i work i work at rent a center and many times were left repoing merchandise, so almost 5 years there i've kinda taken to that name!!!

Rosa, Hang in there!!! Dont give up hope, from what I've read more people have cramps before BFP then not! I remember feeling like AF was here and I got my bfp a couple days later. Praying for you!

so i did stay home and laid around all day.... i just sent my dh out for apple juice and chocolate (sick and af respectively) so i gotta love him.... im probably not gonna post much more tonight as im just snuggling with dh so i just wanted to tell everyone goodnight and sweet dreams....

I hate these waits!!! One minute i have so many early symptoms and the next i go hours with none, i think i am having imaginary symptoms here!!! I waant a BFP soo bad that im driving myself bonkers with all of you too!!!!

Yea I know what you mean. I've been waiting for each cramp to come.. That's sad huh lol. I'm just patiently waiting for what happens.

it's quiet.. guess that means bed time.. night everyone!

oh and i figured out what the white circles were on my chart. I normally take my temp between 7 and 8 am.. most always closer to 7.. there were two days my temps were taken at 6:45.. and the rest were 7-7:20.. so maybe 8 was considered a little late to be taking temp. . I used that website and adjusted my temps and times on cd 4,6,9 and it moved my o date to cd 19! which means that we didn't catch it.. it's alright. :) its still not for sure.. but i'll bet everything that af will be here in the next week or so.

Nice profile picture Andrea :0) I wish you tons of luck with all your new stuff! What exactly does Clomid do then? I have heard of it but i know nothing.

ehhhh waiting on the witch waiting on herrrrrr she could come any minute now....Clomid helps to mature your eggs for a healthier egg an stronger ovulation....it will hopefully sort out my luteal phase I'm praying :) FX!

Sorry girls, I had hoped to bring some excitement to the thread. :bfn: :nope:

:cry:

That's sweet, Mrs. My temp dropped some too, actually I knew I was out because of that before I tested but I did it anyway to be sure. BTW, I got frer at walmart and it had a free hpt included, so 3 for 9 bucks? I thought that was a good price.

I'm bummed, but also just numb. I keep fast-forwarding to not wanting a christmas baby and what if over a year from now I still don't have my baby. It's hard to turn off the mind.

Rosa, if you're out there this morning, don't be discouraged by me. Just because mine was BFN, yours could very well be what you've been waiting for!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->