Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Oh no, Ready!! :cry: Your temp is still higher than the coverline, though. Don't give up hope yet. Test again in a few days. :hugs: I totally know how you feel. Bfns are terrible. Hang in there...it's not over yet. Let's watch your temps over the next couple of days. Either way, your chart looks amazing, which means your body is working properly. So, that's a good sign. If not this month, then next month. Do you have plans to see a doc anytime soon?

Afm, temp was lower today, but still quite high for me. Cramps are still fading in and out, and right now, there's none. :shrug: An interesting story...last night, I turned to the correct page in my daily devotional, read the bible passage, and guess what it was...a story where God grants the infertile couple a baby. Seriously?! I couldn't believe it. Then, I found out I accidentally read Friday's page, not Wednesdays. I considered it a message from God. Now...is that message that Friday He will give me a bfp, or that eventually, He will give us a baby? Who knows...either way I'm fine with it. It was pretty cool.

I'm feeling oddly at peace. However, my heart was beating SO fast this morning while I was waiting the 30 seconds for my thermometer to finish.

ehhhh waiting on the witch waiting on herrrrrr she could come any minute now....Clomid helps to mature your eggs for a healthier egg an stronger ovulation....it will hopefully sort out my luteal phase I'm praying :) FX!

Clomid is like magic, isn't it?! I've been told that I might take it for my low progesterone levels, too. My sil (not the midwife, but another one, she's a nurse who went through a lot of infertility) said they give it for just about any problem. I hope it works for you! If this cycle doesn't work out for me, I might be trying that next, because immature eggs might be one of my issues.

That's sweet, Mrs. My temp dropped some too, actually I knew I was out because of that before I tested but I did it anyway to be sure. BTW, I got frer at walmart and it had a free hpt included, so 3 for 9 bucks? I thought that was a good price.

I'm bummed, but also just numb. I keep fast-forwarding to not wanting a christmas baby and what if over a year from now I still don't have my baby. It's hard to turn off the mind.

Oh ready. :hugs: Don't you worry about me. And don't start worrying that much into the future. You sound like me...I often say things to my dh like what if this and then this and then THIS and then THIS?! And he's like how did we get that far ahead of ourselves?! Take a deep breath. I completely understand how you feel, and who knows...I might be right there with you tomorrow. You are not out yet. Think about what you will do next cycle. Go see a doc...Clomid? Progesterone? Get your dh on Maca. Get a SA. Pray. It'll be okay. :hugs: We love you.

Rosa, you're like a different girl this morning! All calm and accepting :) That's great...you have a good attitude and it sounds like a sign as well to test tomorrow. I hope hope hope it's a bfp for you!

I still feel warm and slightly crampy, so my body is still working this cycle out. I will have bloodwork on CD3 and then discuss the results with my doc; may end up on clomid in this next cycle or two.

You girls are the best... thank you :flower: TTC is so dang hard; I wish it were easier.

Andrea, any signs yet?

Thanks, Ready. I am feeling calm. Still excited to see what tomorrow brings, but if it's a bfn, I know that it just isn't our time yet. Yet. It will be someday.

Bloodwork on cd3 sounds great. You won't even have to wait a few weeks, either! And if you do start Clomid, I've heard that starts on cd5, so that's good, too. :hugs: Don't worry about Christmas babies. Really doesn't matter when it comes now, does it? We'll still be happy about Christmas babies. :happydance:

I wonder if my doc would turn around a prescription that fast for next cycle. Hmm, I dunno. And I suppose you're right about Xmas babies...of course we would be excited about it. Would just have to make that special effort for big bday parties just after the holidays, right?

My niece (17 now) was a christmas baby and I still remember my sister cleaning & nesting like a mad woman while the rest of us were opening presents on christmas eve. She went into labor over night. Ha.

Good morning ladies!

Im so sorry Ready- boo boo boo. Ok, now on to the next cycle. You've done it before, you shall do it again! And soon, i bet.

Rosa- i'd say thats a sure sign to test tommorrow since you were supposed to read that one on friday. So do it and see. If not, then you know and maybe AF will come and you can just be on with it already. I sure hope its bfp though....seems like it should be your time!

Mrs- you too shall test in about a week right? How long are your cycles again? Seems its been a while!

Love-how are you today? I hope I see a little piece of rice flickering away next week! If not- sure would be surprised since i've not even spotted or anything.....The cramps worry me sometimes but I hope they are good. You getting bigger? I think you should take another pic soon!

EJ- for some reason, for me, getting pregnant after MC makes me think that its something that will repeat itself...like my last one was not just a fluke and im the woman who will have them over and over...ya know? Its tough but you girls are helping me BIG time with this...thanks everyone!

Kylar- my loss was Oct 09.

Mrs, andrea, dee, kiki hi!! I hope I didnt forget anyone but my daughter is sitting here making me play a game where I have to keep my eye on the m&m under the cup while she switches them all around so my concentration is poo! Sorry if i did! :hugs:

Ready, Rosa - Please don't get discouraged yet! I know I hate the rollercoaster, honestly TTC was the most stressful few months of my life. I hated living in that constant unknown. You seriously never know until AF comes, i know everyone says that, but the 1 month i was positive I was out, was when I got my BFP. So just remember that and keep your chin up!!

Andrea- yay for the fertility monitor and clomid =) =)

i agree with Kylar- I was suuure i wasnt my month too.....

However, I dont think TTC was the most dreadful for me- this 1st trimester is 10 times more anxiety ridden and dreadful for me. I soooooo want to fast forward.

Thanks for the positive thoughts, Kylar! I just think that I would have had a line at this point based on when I did in the past. I'll let you all know tomorrow how my temp looks! And I'll be checking in early to see how Rosa is...................

Ny, I'm sorry you are suffering so much with worry. I totally, completely, understand that feeling. But, really, the bean is GOOD! You aren't spotting, nothing unusual, you're going to see a perfect little alien with a flickering heart next week :)

Well I sure have the hormones like I should! I just cried at the thought of seeing a little alien with flickering heart:) Im a hot mess, I tell ya!

See? You're perfect and so is the alien. Sorry to make you cry.... We can't wait to see your scan pic!

Thanks Kylar and Ny. :hugs: I hope I don't disappoint tomorrow morning! I'm leaving early for a flight to Illinois, but I'll be sure to let you know. I'm packing my thermometer and pads/tampons just in case. :shrug:

Ny, your little bean is fine. Just prepping for that beautiful scan pic. :haha:

OH, hahaha a funny thing- I dont have a picture scanner......so i dont even think i'll be able to put it on here:rofl:

Take a pic of the screen on your phone & upload that! We have to see!

Ok i'll try that wouldnt have even thought to bring a camera! The lady will think im nutso but she can zip it. Or he, whatever. I guess at my place doctors are actually doing the scans now....so they arent the Ultrasound techs. IDK why that seems weird since you can have an US tech do it and pay them less....meh?

IDK why either... hey when are you going to tell your daughter?

Ready- I'm sorry you had a bfn this morning. No matter how much you try to convince yourself that you're okay with it, those results always make your heart sink. When is af due for you? You really aren't out till she shows. Ny was with me when I was testing and it was terrible. Two days before af bfn, the the day she was due stark white bfn. I couldn't even make line eye see anything. I was 110% sure she would show her face soon, but 4 days later I got a surprise bfp. The only reason I tested was so I could see the bfn and put it out of my mind for good and start focusing on the next cycle. There is still hope and my fingers are tightly crossed for you.

Ny- I'm positive your little rice grain will have a lovely fluttering heart. Seeing that will ease a lot of your worries. First tri really is the worst but sticking around here makes it just fly by. I'll post some bump pictures for you later today when I'm off work.

Kylar- if you want to add me to the loss list, my mc was June 19, 2009. Coincedemtally my mother's birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->