Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thanks, love, you're too sweet! I'm not sure that I'm that lucky, but just wondering ( I can't remember)...were you temping at that time so that you knew just when your O date was, and were your temps high throughout?

I wasn't temping at the time, but planned on starting the next cycle. When I first came off the pill I started temping and using opks, but I just couldn't handle it. I have an obsessive compulsive personality, so it nearly drove me mad lol. I had planned to give it another go before I got my bfp. I wasn't completely sure when I ov'd or if I did for that matter. I was going by the fertility app I have for my phone which would adjust itself every month as my cycle would change.

Ready- I dont know when to tell my daughter! I want to wait til im so in the clear, but we will be on a Disney vaca march 12th and am assuming she will need to know why im not doing the rides and stuff with them....thats like the only part im bummed about, i soooo wanted to go on rides with them! Gaaah

Oh that is a bummer! I love rides....and I'm jealous of your trip! We're trying to decide what to do with my stepson over winter vacation in a couple of weeks.

I also would want to wait until forever, like 3-4 months, to tell. But you'll have to tell her something. You could make up a reason like you hurt your back or something? Or just tell her--she's going to know eventually!

Meh cramping continues over here. I think I should throw a tantrum. Like lie down on the ground and pound my feet and hands yelling kind of tantrum. Hmm, what would people in the office do? :haha:

I vote yes ready, sounds like they'd have some entertainment. Or you could always save it for when you get home to DH...heeh

oh he would LOVE that...great idea... he can walk in the door to this:

:sad2::brat::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Haha, just kidding, I'd like to preserve my marriage :) Hope everyone else is having a good day, and FX FOR YOU ROSA!

Yes men dont understand our moods much. I hung up on mine today and im sure he's going to be real happy with me when he gets home...heheh oooopsies

Ny, it's okay. You're pregnant, so you have a good excuse and he can't get mad at you! :winkwink:

Ready, thanks! Say a little prayer for me tonight.

My day was LOOOOOONG. The weather is gorgeous here...almost 70 degrees, and all of my classes (of students) were TERRIBLE. Just awful. Everyone wanted to be outside, including me. I'm tired, have been hot all day, lightheaded, and just want today to be over so I can :test:

I think AF will be here tomorrow still no AF and my test looks negative now...not sure what to think yet...grrrrr :( Oh well :(

Good luck rosa! Light headed is also a good sign- its like, my most predominant symptom that i have. I cant even stand up sometimes I feel so light headed allllll the time. Hope its your hormones!

Thanks, Ny! I've had that for a few days now...still mild cramps on and off, but very mild. :holly: hurt a little, but that's not atypical for AF. Just been so tired the last 3 days. Is it Friday morning yet? :wacko:

(sigh) nothing but sore bbs today.. had a burny cramp again yest.. i was looking for it to happen then bam.. it did.. so maybe it was my head making my body do that lol.

bbs are really heavy and sore.. so that gives me hope.. watch, the one time i do/if get pg, i won't even have those.. i'd bet on it :)

good luck rosa! TEST TEST TEST!!!

Ready, your temp is still above coverline! I know it's disheartening to see that dip in temp.. but maybe that previous dip was a fluke, and now your little bean is digging in :) ahh!! I hope so!!

Andrea! Don't lose hope yet! Af still isn't here! She's late isn't she?

Love and ny! Rub those bumps for me :)

grr.. off to work again.. i swear, story of my life.. i can't wait till we do get our bfp, i've told dh, that i'd like to take some time to just be a stay at home mom for a little bit. maybe find a job where I can work from home/online. oh, lol my cousin works at home doing those online surveys, makes 300-400 a week. that's right below what I do, but I have to work 10hrs overtime to get it. :( grrr..

there's two things in the world I wish..
1.) money didn't exist, (although it's nice to have a sense of ownership and pride for one's belongings)
2.) it was socially acceptable to eat whatever we wanted all the time! I would be so rotund! I love food, and I hate that I have to be careful of what i put in my mouth (except the occasional cheeseburger.)

speaking of, i made a delicious dinner before work- Beef-ala-king-

mashed potatoes-
fried up some steak bits, made a gravy out of cream of mushroom, can of milk, and 1/4 cup of flour, mixed in with the meat, heated until thickened. served over potatoes, can use toast as a substitute, that's what i'm doing. dh loves mashed pots though.

all of this served after house salad sprayed with ranch flavor. mmm

not the lightest of all meals, but it's been a while since I've made something like that, and boy was it good! Simple too!

Mrs., that sounds delicious! I also wish money didn't exist, and that I could eat whatever I wanted. I'm so tired so I didn't go to the gym, so now I feel guilty. My dh is like...um...do you want to order a pizza? :blush: I'm like NO. Good for me. He's a bad influence!

I just had some super duper yummy chicken salad on a really soft and doughy bagel and it lit up my whole evening.
OH came home and left for the gym right away. We are fighting:( So ive been alone all day, then he leaves me to be alone all night too. I'm thinking its hormones- but I feel like I hate the presence of, site, thought, sound of OH right now...........ive heard of preg ladies hating husbands cuz of hormones....but hope this all simmers down soon. Its heart breaking but I can not stand him right now. I feel guilty, but a lot of it is him too...he seems to not be very compassionate to my feelings, my fears, my needs, etc right now. Like, if im getting emotional he says "come ON, you've got to be kidding me..." stuff like that doesnt help a sad pregnant lady feel very comforted. Im feeling very needy and like he's failing his duties.... Sorry to rant, i dont call my mom crying about my relationship foes so guess i just felt like crabbing to someone. For all I know tommorrow I will just love him to pieces...kinda comes and goes, ugh, to be a stubborn, hormonal, German butting heads with an Irish man just may be the worst 9 months everrrr.:gun::gun::gun:

Sigh- weird. I already feel much less hormonal. This is insane. Have a lovely evening everyone!

One more GOOOOD LUCKKK rosa- I wont see the results posted on here in the am cuz i work at 7 am and cant go on here at work. Hope its positive!

ny-- rant away thats what we are here for:hugs:

i went to work today even though i wasnt feeling any better and i thought my head would explode before the end of the day, i was in so much pain....

i was just logging on to see if we got any bfp's yet.... not gonna be on much tonight so im gonna go ahead and goodnight and sweet dreams....

:dust: for everyone

hope all have a good evening bfp's to all of you testing in the a.m.!!!!

I wish I would be testing tomorrow lol. I've had this niggle behind my belly button to the left slightly. Ff had my o date earlier but I adjusted y temps and it should be right now. If it was correct then I'd be leaping for joy. Either way, I'm on with whatever happens this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->