Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Haha Mrs.. Thank you hun. I'm doing okay. Just trying not to get wrapped up in b&b while I have to wait. It drives me nuts! :) But I have been lurking and reading everything going on so I'm all caught up when I can rejoin you ladies!

Rosa- I'm so sorry hun.. :hugs:

Kylar- That's a sweet thought about the angel babies.. My date is January 18, 2011

Sending everyone :dust:

Miss you all! :hugs:

Oh Rosa.... :hugs: I could say so much more but that's the heart of it. I understand...

Rosa- I'm sorry you got a bfn. I know how much it sucks. Just try to remember that it isn't over till af shows. Plenty of women get bfns before af is due and don't get their bfp till after af is late.

Rosa, hun, are you on bnb during your trip? Your temp is still very high today so you never know...let us know how you're doing!!

Kiki, :hi: We're here whenever you're ready...

Mrs, thanks for the PMA :) My temp came back up today so I guess I'm in for a long LP. AF was due anywhere from this morning through the weekend so we'll see when she shows her nasty self. BFN again this morning. I just couldn't resist :blush: This is why I can't keep tests at my house!

rosa- ready and love are right!~ Your temps are still up there stay positive ok :)

ready- same to you! :thumbup:

darn bfn's :growlmad:

afm- woke up this morning sick, throwing up.. i feel horrible. thank goodness i'm off work. as soon as dh got home and showered i tried getting up but felt sick. ate some breakfast, and had to lay back down.. just to get back up and run to the potty. no bueno :nope: good sign, but still way to earlier for something like that to pop up. so i'll just put it off as a sour tummy.

Thanks! I hope she's doing ok... So sorry you are sick this morning! That blows :( I hope it's a passing thing (or a good sign) :thumbup:

Bfns do suck. They are not allowed for you because you're up next! Did you buy your frer yet?

Thanks Heather for adding the angel babies :0)
Could mine be added please? : september '97 and december '10

It is hard to keep up with this thread! I am sorry for the ladies who got BFN's but don't give up if you have no AF, test in a few days! :flower:

Morning ladies! Sorry about the bfn's ... i know its discouraging, but it's not over yet. PMA !!

added all the precious angel babies!!

16 weeks today, geez, it's kinda going by fast! i have a dr appt monday , other than that not much new with me. Heres my bump pic from today...

Attachments

• 16weeks4.jpg
    16weeks4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
I think being on here helps make the time pass faster.

Thanks ready. I do feel a little better, not nauseas anymore just a little dizzy. I'm just not getting back up. Urgh, better go shower.. We have some shopping to do.. Bring it on day (although it's halfway over) lol

added all the precious angel babies!!

16 weeks today, geez, it's kinda going by fast! i have a dr appt monday , other than that not much new with me. Heres my bump pic from today...

Fab little bump Kylarsmum :0)

Kylar, how cute are you! :)

Hi Dee...are you back on the :sex: train this weekend? Looks like you O soon...

Have fun shopping, Mrs! I'm going out tonight and totally not going to think about babies. I still feel warm and my cramping stopped so I dunno that AF is ready to come just yet. Have a good night everyone!

Kylar, how cute are you! :)

Hi Dee...are you back on the :sex: train this weekend? Looks like you O soon...

Have fun shopping, Mrs! I'm going out tonight and totally not going to think about babies. I still feel warm and my cramping stopped so I dunno that AF is ready to come just yet. Have a good night everyone!

Hi Ready
I am fertile around the 2nd March i think, 1 week, 4 days to go or around about.
I am taking my folic acid and EPO (to help make lots of CM - sorry TMI) lol
Good luck with AF keeping away :flower:

Hey ladies. Thanks for the supportive words. :hugs: I'm doing okay. It was hard to leave my dh this morning right after the stark white bfn. I'm on b&b here and there for the next few days. Meeting my nephew was bittersweet. I love him already but it was hard...especially today. I'm getting some good snuggles though. :baby: until I was liked on. :sick: nothing like a gallon of curdled boob milk dripping down my front. :wacko:

Hi Ladies

just wanted to pop in by and say hello had a hectic week at work unfortunately... so toes up tonight and wedding dress shopping again tomorrow :) Looking fwd to getting back on the TTC cycle next month whoo hoo getting close now... my head back in the baby zone can someone explain to me what baby aspirin is and how do u use it? or even do I need it,

Hi dee how re you now honey not seen u around honey hope ur getting back to what we call normal now, I'm feeling more positive again fx'd for us all and Kylars ur pic is so cute and bless ur heart the angel list is amazing such a nice gesture thank you from the bottom of my heart....

Big hugs and hellos to everyone
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rosa:( Im sorry, that sucks. Sounded so promising too. Our bodies are mental for sure.

Hope everyone else is well.
Im not so well- had some brown CM all day so im obviously probably having an early MC again. Nothing I can do about it Im just devastated. :(

Good luck if anyone's testing soon......

Oh NY sending huge hugs to you and PMA I am praying to god that you are wrong and beanie is just burying in deeper

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ny- I hope your bean is sticking in there good. I'd think brown cm today is fine though. Remember, several people say slight spotting during early pregnancy is normal. If it turns red then that might be something to be concerned about. Even then it could still be ok. Time to put your feet up and rest. :hugs: my thoughts will be wth you tonight!

I hope everyone has a great night! I'm staying in tonight. Dh has a friend over so they'll be on their games all night. Lol CABLE IS MINE TONIGHT GIRLS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->