Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ny, big hugs to you sweetie....I'm so sorry you are afraid. It is so so common to have spotting and I have everything crossed that all is going to be just fine... Get some rest and stay calm...

Rosa:( Im sorry, that sucks. Sounded so promising too. Our bodies are mental for sure.

Hope everyone else is well.
Im not so well- had some brown CM all day so im obviously probably having an early MC again. Nothing I can do about it Im just devastated. :(

Good luck if anyone's testing soon......

hun i had PINK spotting and BROWN spotting both one at 4 weeks and the other about 5-6 weeks! With kylar i had the spotting even further at 7 weeks! Its very common, i know its hard not to worry b/c i freaked out as well, but please just trust me that it doesnt mean you are for sure m/c ing... i will be praying for you, you should go to the dr and get your blood tested though, it will be a huge reassurance! I cant remember how far along you are but they might even get you a scan b/c of the spotting... they will understand your worry after previous m/c.. please keep us updated!!

Ny- hugs, I will pray for you and your bean!, the brown spotting could be nothing at all to worry about, stay hopeful!!

Ny- just try to relax. Spotting is very common in early pregnancy. How far along are you?Remember I began spotting pink around 6/7 weeks just before my first scan. The doctor told me my cervix looked irritated which was probably the cause. Brown spotting is generally nothing to worry about, it's jut old blood. As your uterus and bean grow the placenta changes locations. It is possible that you had a low lying placenta, possibly over the cervix, and it has moved causing a bit of old blood. Are you having any cramps? Not the typical pregnancy cramps but real cramping. As long as you aren't in any pain the bleeding is likely nothing to worry about. I've been told by several ER doctors that is you aren't in pain the odds are on your side. I'm sure everything is fine with your little beam, it's just getting all nice and cozy. It's so easy to tell someone else that spotting is common until it's you who is experiencing, but just try to believe everything will be okay. If you need me, feel free to send me a message. I've been in your position more times than I'd have liked.

Good morning girls...how are you, Ny? We're worried about you... I hope and pray that all is well!

15dpo today and my temp is still high. WTH? It always drops the day before AF so I have at least another day to go. This'll be my longest LP ever...

How is everyone?

Star, remind me, when are you getting married? I got married last June--it's such an exciting time!

Thanks kylar! It is (better than AF certainly)...I don't actually think it means something but I'm going to wait it out. Can't wait to temp in the morning. :winkwink:

Worried about Ny, though...

Hey ready we are getting married 5th may next year so excited I got my dress today it is beautiful and everything I wanted even put a vail on it was so pretty lol so much fun xx

NY I am thinking about u honey so much x x x

Thanks girls-
I didnt go to the doctor, just laid around.... I feel strange like pressure down below sometimes and a little crampy but hasn't been more than brown discharge so I haven't gone in or anything. Pretty much nothing I can do but wait until tuesday when I have a scan and see if anything is in there. Im around 6 weeks I think. This is how my last MC started though...brown for over a week then it was more red and went to the ER. So, Im not all that hopeful about this. I kind of had a feeling from the beginning with all my cramps that i've had. Just didnt feel like it would work for me..... Thank you for the cares and concerns. I feel like I just cannot carry another baby I guess and after I go through this a second time I think it will be time to hang up the TTC tools. I dont see me being able to do it a 3rd time and don't see why I would risk it again.....

Hope you are all doing well this weekend and xoxoxoxo's for all.

Oh hunny I'm so sorry you're discouraged...I know exactly how it feels when you're having that brown discharge and you are so concerned. My doctor was very straight with me...she said there was a 50/50 chance. That's hard to hear, but it is also not a bad shot at all of things being just perfect at your scan. You cannot change what happens inside you but you can change your perspective of it. Try to focus on the happy 50% outcome! We are all here behind you and sending good thoughts your way...... :hugs:

Thanks Ready- I will try to remain hopeful and maybe come out the good 50%.:hugs:

ny im so sorry hun, but if it has stopped, thats a good thing!! most people experience some sort of spotting in early pregnancy, and even though u have had a m/c before, try not to compare this time to that time, even tho im sure that is very hard . try to think of it as a whole new thing, bc really, it is. and even though ur previous mc may of started that way, u still have to remember how often this does happen with absolutely nothing wrong happening. the baby is still working to implant, it nestles itself down in there and that is why spotting is so common in the beginning few weeks, even at 6 weeks. they called mine implantation bleeding at 5 weeks which i didnt think was possible bc i though it had to of already fully implanted to get a bfp, but i guess it continues or something bc u can spot during the first tri and it be from implantation and be normal, with absolutely nothing wrong! its good to prepare yourself for the worst, no doubt, but please dont give up hope on your bean!!

"Many women experience some bleeding from the vagina during pregnancy. In fact, about one in four women will experience vaginal bleeding in the first three months of pregnancy. Of these women, 70 to 80 percent will continue their pregnancies to full term." - Google

Being pregnant after a mc is nerve wracking, especially during the time leading up to when you mc'd. I was terrified all the way up till almost 8 weeks because my previous mc was at 7+3. It got a little easier after I passed my mc date, but then I was left in the unknown which was frightening in it's own way. With my mc I began spotting pink/brown over the weekend and wasn't able to get in for an appointment till Monday. The scan showed a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat which was a big relief. They told me that the cause of the bleed was that a small corner of the placenta folded over itself. There was a 50/50 chance the placenta would sort itself out, unfortunately for me things only turned for the worse and I had to have a d&c. At just under 7 weeks with this pregnancy I began spotting pink/brown again. Of course my mind ran with the idea that this was going to turn out just like last time and I was going to lose my baby. It was the words and encouragement of the ladies here that got me through the day and to the scan that confirmed all was amazingly well with my little button.
No pregnancy is guaranteed. That's the absolute worst thing about being pregnant, until your baby is safe in your arms there are no guarantees. One mc doesn't mean the next pregnancy will be the same, even if similar things happen. Plenty of women sadly have multiple mc's and go on to have healthy babies afterward. I know how hard this is for you, because I had to go through it after my bfp. All you can do is have hope. Have hope that your baby is strong and will survive. I talked to my little button when I first started spotting, and I still do every time I'm afraid something is going to go wrong. I talk to him and tell him how much mommy loves him and will my love to keep his heart beating. Oddly, it makes me feel just a little bit better. I will sit here and will all the good thoughts I have to keep your little beans heart beating away until the day he/she is in your arms. Please just try to think about the chance for a positive outcome, don't give up on your little one just yet.

Love, that was very sweet! Comforting even to me, and it wasn't meant for me! :) Hopefully all is well with Ny and the little bit of spotting just stops [-o<

You all are the most wonderful ladies I know. So supportive and caring. My- I hope you're feeling better. And definitely hope the spotting stopped. Keep us posted. We're always Here for you. Hope I have a weird dream tonigt to make you pee your pants tomorrow lol.

Afm- can we say bloated and crampy! I feel like a whale

Ready- I'm glad you could find comfort in what I said. It's all I can really hope for. You ladies have been absolutely wonderful and without you I honestly don't think I would have made it to where I am now. If I can make any of you feel even a fraction of the comfort you have made me feel, then I've done my job. TTC is stressful and often depressing, I don't know how women managed before bnb lol. You'd think that once you get your bfp everything starts looking up, but it is honestly the scariest thing I have ever had to go through. Everyday I'm afraid something is going to go wrong, it's hard not to be when you can't actually see what's going on in there and we don't have personal ultrasound machines to check on little bean every few minutes. Hope is all we can really have until we are holding out babies safely against us. They say anything is possible if you have faith, hope, will (whatever you wish to call it), so what have we to lose in trying our best to be positive and hopeful. Sometimes I think that a little hope makes a world of difference when I read all of these stories about miracle babies that beat the odds when the odds were against them. And now I'm babbling because I'm hormonal and emotional lol.

Mrs- how many dpo are you? When were you planning to test since you ov'd earlier than usual which means your cycle may be shorter? Things are sounding pretty good for you. Maybe maca was the magic key to your bfp! lol I sound like Dr. Seuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->