Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

lol Rosa. I was hoping for twins at my first scan though I knew it was unlikely. I've always wanted twins, a boy and a girl. That just means I'll have to try again after this one right lol.

I would be excited, too! But only fraternal, boy and girl. My dh has been "joking" about how he's convinced we're having twins since we started ttc, but now it's like okay, you need to stop saying that! He's like I TOLD YOU SO!!! :rofl:

Thanks guys! It took a while to decide as I am really picky about boy names. I wanted something that sounded good with Kylar, and was equally as unique/common... plus I cant name my kid a name of someone i know so everytime id find a name i liked, i knew someone with that name already so it ruins it for me.
Love- You will think of the right name! I have time too, but for some reason it is so much fun to decide on a name and have something to call them besides "it"
We have told Kylar the baby's name and it is so cute he tries to say Wyatt, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet, but he is a very smart boy and ahead in the speech department so he will be saying it before long!

ok guys so i go to the doctors for the hcg number that they drew on monday but the lab didnt run til wednesday afternoon which monday was only 22 days from lmp and their like freaking out and have me scared to death the number was 31 doctors says should be higher and probably not a "viable pregnancy" those were his words!!! that would have only been like 10 dpo. have to wait til sunday to draw again for results on monday cause they have to date it as wednesday draw, why when the blood was drawn on monday??? anyone have or know their first hcg numbers and how many days from lmp, since im not completely certains thats exactly when i ovulated? anyone please, good or bad!!!

hey ladies how are we all. Hope all goes well for NY today.
Repo not sure about hcg but 30 @10DPO doesnt sound bad!
OH is driving me crazy today so a little stressed lol. xxx

Repo- I would honestly not worry about your numbers that early on. There are several reasons aside from probable miscarriage for them to be low. For example: ovulating later than assumed, late implantation, naturally slow rising hcg. I tested the day a was due and had a stark white bfn, 4 days later I got my bfp. First scan put me back a week and a day but my latest scan put my dates dead on. It all depends on how your reacts to being pregnant. Plenty of women start out with lower hcg numbers and continue to have healthy babies 9 months later.

Repo, I totally agree with Love. I dunno why the doc would say that since it does you no good & only harm. He should have just said, let's test again in a few days and make sure it is rising, or something. Try not to worry; it's still very early!

Bummer news for me. I called about my cd3 blood work, and my doc is on vacation until next week :( The nurse said it "looked fine" to her, but she can't give me any more information or of course any Rx. So, no clomid for me this cycle :( Not that I HAVE to have it, but if my doc was around, I bet she would have offered it. And I suppose it's good that my results looked "fine", but it's kind of a let down!

at like 16 dpo mine was 2,000 but mine were REALLY high for some reason , and its not necessarily the number its that its supposed to double. But ive seen lots of people that were worried bc it didnt double but was still rising,( and even though they say thats bad) and everything turned out fine. maybe post something about it in first tri and see what those girls say?? they are good with hcg numbers ...

Repo, I don't know much about that topic, so I can't help you. However, sounds like everyone else is saying it's fine. I'd be ticked at the doc for making me worry!!

Ready, argh. I'm sorry your doc is out of town. I know how you feel about the blood work...I want to know NOW!! :brat: That's so frustrating. :hugs: Will you ask for Clomid?

Ready, argh. I'm sorry your doc is out of town. I know how you feel about the blood work...I want to know NOW!! :brat: That's so frustrating. :hugs: Will you ask for Clomid?

NOW NOW NOW! :) I dunno, like you, the longer I'm in the game, the more I'm willing to do hormones & such. So, yeah, I think if this cycle is a no-go then I'll ask for the prescription.

I think we're taking my stepson to a waterpark next weekend and I'm going to have to keep DH away from the hottub! I think he'll be irritated and think I'm nuts :blush: Isn't that awful? He probably should want to do everything possible to get pregnant, but I can't get him to take vitamins and I think this will annoy him. Grrr.

Financial growth adds to a growing sense of self-worth, Leo, especially since your current situation should continue.

This is a part from my daily horoscope today it made me cry and smile!!!!

Ready- Since your doctor is away and unable to prescribe clomid, have you thought of trying soy isoflavones this cycle? It's supposed to be the natural form of clomid, taken on the same days as you would clomid. Perhaps it would be worth a go before trying clomid even after your doctor gets back, since it is natural and you are wavering on taking hormones and such.

Oh!!! I called and have my gender scan set up for Saturday at noon!! I am so excited. I called my mom and told her about it, she has a feeling it's a boy and so do I but I'm still anxious to see little button!

ny- c'mon c'mon we're dying to know how it went!! lol we are in dire need of scan pictures to look at!

Rosa: does your insurance cover the Clomid?

Yes. I'm lucky to have pretty good insurance...it covers most everything. He gave me the generic, just in case it wasn't covered. So, I guess I don't know, but the generic was only $7!

Ready, good. I think you should ask for Clomid. I didn't have to ask, he suggested it, which I was happy about. I'm sorry your dh is not willing to do all of this ttc stuff. Maybe you could talk about how important this is, and how you've been trying for a while, and you should both do everything you can...then tell him he can go back to whatever he wants to do (hot tubs, no vits) after the bfp! :haha:

Love- I cant remember, did they say they "thought" it was a boy, or what was happened at the last scan?

Ny where are you!?

Kylar- I asked the tech if she could take a peek at the gender for me. She said it looked like a boy but she was clearly very uncomfortable saying anything else about it. The placenta and cord were in the way and button was already not cooperating while she was trying to take measurements.

Oh ok! It could go either way with you! How exciting! My tech said the same thing to me, "oh it looks boyish, but I wont say more than 60/40 chance" then the dr came in and baby was in a better position and he's the one that said he was 100% boy. So i doubt he would of said 100 if it wasn't really a boy! But i still have that weird feeling that since it was so early it could be wrong...

Kylarsmom, I wish I looked like the cute little preggo girl on your siggy. :rofl: She is adorable! Who actually LOOKS like that?! :haha:

The tech wouldn't even give me a percentage. She said 'it looks like it could be a boy' then wouldn't say anything else and just kept saying the baby was in a bad position and it was a bit early. She almost looked as though she wished she hadn't said anything. I would imagine she has seen plenty of mothers throw a fit if their guess at an early age is wrong. When I saw the doctor afterward she didn't mention anything about the gender. I would imagine that if your doctor said he was 100% sure it was a boy then the chance of him being wrong are pretty low. He's had to have seen TONS of boy parts on scans by now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->