Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Seriously, the vast majority of women just don't look like that when pregnant. We get bloated in ALL the wrong places and our bumps don't look THAT good. Only Barbie in her fairy tale world gets to look like that. But, I like not being Barbie. I'd pick my oh over Ken any day.

I hope she is just out celebrating with her dh and is unable to make it back to us. I may eat my weight in chocolate from worrying if she doesn't come back soon.

LOL, Love!!! Seriously, me too. :rofl:

I hope her sticky bean is just making her tired or something...

It's quiet in here in general. Where is everyone?! :shrug:

I've noticed that too. I miss the chatty gals. :[ <---- this is my sad face.

Hey girls- I had a pretty good day actually apart from my nervous breakdowns! A few of them, seriously. Anyways, we saw a teeeeensy baby with a heartbeat of 124! HUH?!?!? RIght? BUT, the bad part is we measured a tad over a week under what they th9ought i was. Altho- this IS closer to the dates I thought I was at and they said its fine because just means they were going off a 28 day cycle and I probably ovulated later...so im at 6w...1d I think right now. THe scan pic is in the car but no, I didnt take a pic with my phone. SERIOUSLY i was shaking so badly I couldnt focus on that at the moment!

I criiiiied. Ok, so here's more. I talked to the doctor all stressed out about the spotting and the dates being a week behind forced him to get me progesterone. Seemed he did it to placate me but thats perfectly ok with me. I got the oral though because he said that suppositories could make me bleed more. So, yea, thats good. I am not doing EVERYTHING i can be doing to help my baby survive. I feel pretty good, yet still scared ya know!

Hunny took me and bought me an HTC EVO phone this thing is kick ass! I can probably have BNB on my phone now so im super excited:) and nerdy:)

ny!!!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!!! lol I knew everything was going to be fine. You were gone so long I was really starting to worry. I wouldn't worry about your dates. You remember at my first scan I was supposed to be 7 weeks even but little bean measured at 5+6. It's very common to have your dates pushed back that early on. I've caught up to my original dates since that first scan. At that size it's hard to get a fully accurate measurement of the baby and as with all humans and animals, each baby grows at a slightly different rate. I wouldn't doubt by the time you have your 12 week scan that your little bean has caught up to your lmp dates.

Oh, and I expect to see scan pictures tomorrow without fail, please ^_^

LOL i have to figure out how to use this new phone, take a pic of it, and get it on here...although HONESTLY- it doesnt look like a baby. I was bummed and worried about that cu it is hard to see! She was like, crammin that wand so far up there AND pushing on my stomach to bring uterus forward closer. Apparently i've got a tilted uterus and it took forEVER for her to find anything. Was hell. I SO hope my baby catches up a bit to the dates...but seeing a heart beat makes me feel better.....

Okay, so I suppose we can give you a short grace period on those scan photos, but asap please lol. And no, it won't look like a baby. Here I have attached pictures of my shrimp/grain of rice in a bubble at 5+6 (7 weeks lmp). No resemblance to a baby whatsoever. To think that little blob of fleshy beating organ would turn into the cute little baby with the button nose I saw at 14 weeks. At 10 weeks it looked more like a baby, with a very large forehead might I add lol. It'll look better and better with every scan you have. And now to use the words you said to me against you, now you've seen the heartbeat your chances are much higher. Remember that the next time you go to have a panic attack. I'll be honest with you, I'm terrified that Saturday I'm going to go in to find out the gender only to have them tell me they can't find a heartbeat. You just can't think about it too much. Set little goals for yourself, I am. One week at a time and before you know it, you'll be holding that little one in your arms and you won't even know where the time went.

Attachments

• d92b1652.jpg
    d92b1652.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • aca9152e.jpg
    aca9152e.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Uh oh! Yours looks much more like a something at 5+6 than mine does........Eek! She didnt even really get a pic of the sac open but she said my bladder still was pretty full....oh man, i hate speculating! Lol. I am SUUUURE your saturday scan will be great:) Im excited to know what your having! ! so so so excited.

As soon as I walked in the room the tech handed me a cover for my bum and told me to go empty my bladder and take my pants off. Some places prefer to do internals on an empty stomach, others don't. Also take into consideration where the baby attached, the shape of your uterus and the type of ultrasound machine they have all affect the quality of the picture and what all will be seen. I'm guessing my doctor has amazing machines because people keep telling me how clear my 14 week scan pictures are in comparison to a lot of others. My 10 week scan at the ER wasn't nearly as clear as my first scan or my last one.
I'm excited to know what I'm having too lol!! I have NO patience when it comes to surprises. I WANT TO KNOW NOW! lol

Yea.....its just scary to not see anything that looks like other people's does! Im always scared about something seriously. Yea, she tried the external- said go pee, did the internal and man, i have a tough uterus. She was just diggin away up there and even have OH pushing on my stomach to get a good view and to get the heart rate recorded. It was tough. She said im way tilted away from her so its harder. SO i hope thats all. But yea, these pics are sooooo blurry and just a tiny fleck of something there. sucks!

You better just hope you can actually find out the sex- with my daughter i didnt find out til 7 months cuz she never ever cooperated enough. SO yea...thats tough!

Ny- I just wrote on the Maca thread but YAY!!! SO happy for you hun! :) Now you need to relax a little! :)

Ny, :wohoo: I'm so relieved for you! I actually woke up and remembered immediately to check BnB for your status and was nervous for you!! I'm so glad everything is fine. The progesterone will help AND it will make you feel better. Thank goodness it's a pill, though, huh?! :haha: That wouldn't be fun. :nope: What did the doc say about your brown discharge?

They are not worries and said I could have a vascular cervix and its fine. Yea right tell someone that after a miscarriage. I still worry about it and the dating but hope the prometrium works. Said it may turn my brown spotting pink. Yikes. Oh and mY give me morning sickness. Oh boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->