Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hey, I just got caught up ladies! I was working last night and missed everything! Ny, big :hugs: and so :happydance: for you! See? We weren't making this stuff up; you had every reason to be hopeful! Try to remember that...

Love, thanks for the idea on soy...I'm cd6 now, is it too late?

Rosa, as for DH, he's on board, but he really thinks people just "get" pregnant. That has always been his experience (he was conceived when his parents were teenagers, his son was conceived by accident one time). So doing things to "try" is so foreign to him. Sigh. He is, however, on board with lots of :sex: :)

Ready, I think a lot of guys think that. I think a lot of WOMEN think that! I know I sure did. Try to explain that you used to think that too, but it's taking longer, and you just want to make sure you do everything you can. Make sure he understands how stressed you are about it, and that by just doing little things, (vits, no hot tub, etc.) will make you feel soooo much better. Say you know it may be silly and not necessary, but if it helps you stress less, then isn't it worth it for a while? :hugs:

Thanks, rosa, that's a good idea. How are you today?

Where's Mrs? Did AF show? Did I miss it?

Ready-I think soy has to be days 4-8or5-9 kind of like clomid. Thanks for the support ladies. wouldn't any of u worry about this date set back tho? I'm quite cynical.

Thanks, rosa, that's a good idea. How are you today?

Where's Mrs? Did AF show? Did I miss it?

I'm good! Boring part of the cycle, huh? :sleep: I'm excited about the Clomid, but trying not to get all my hopes up. I have to hope a little, right? :blush:

Mrs......haven't heard from you in a while!

EJW, Hopeful????? Where is everyone lately?

Does anyone know if I need to fast before my cd21 progesterone blood test? I sure hope not...it's not until 10 am and I'll be starving!

Rosa, I don't think you need to fast. I had progesterone drawn last month and didn't have to... And yes, this cycle is BORING so far :coffee:

Ny, Love went through the same thing with the date getting set back (and then it was moved again at the next scan)...even if you know your O date (not sure if you do), you don't know how early or late implantation occurred. The first scan is unpredictable...stop worrying, mama!

This thread has definitely gotten quieter the last week or two. Seems we've lost a few regulars... I've been so darn busy with work that it's tough to stay on here but the bigger issue is that there's nothing going with ttc during AF!

Ny- this little buggar was trying to hide during the last scan. Barley allowed the tech to take measurements for the nt test. Luckily with this place I'm going if he isn't in a good position for us to see they will do a rescan another day free of charge. As for you, I honestly think if the doctors aren't concerned and don't believe you need the progesterone then it may do you more harm than good. Not physical harm but cause you to stress as it may cause you to spot more and pink. Any pregnancy after a mc is terrifying but the fact that you do have one healthy child and it was only one mc leaves no reason to believe this baby is in any real danger. I still worry too, but I've finally given in to the fact that my worrying so much and stressing over everything isn't going to change whatever is meant to happen. Just remember to breathe and relax. Baby knows what it's doing in there.

Thanks love they actually said it can't hurt to do the progesterone and the pink will be it resolving. Will still be freak cuz I like my brown. Lol. Now I have a new worry. My daughter is home w the flu and I'm afraid to get it. its realllly bad!

I'm not sure if it's too late for soy. There was a BIG thread about it in the ttc section, may have gotten moved to the discussion area like our thread but I'm not sure. You are supposed to take them on clomid days but I thought there was more of a variety of days. I would definitely check that thread those. Tons of those ladies had wonderful luck with it and the bonus is it's natural.

Ny, I swear the next time you worry I'm going to drive out there and bonk you on the head lol. Your dates are fine. You said multiple times you didn't think you ov'd at all, so clearly it snuck up on you. Your dates may be accurate since you have no idea when you ov'd. The fact that there was a heartbeat makes a world of difference. If the doctors aren't concerned about your dates then it's pretty safe to say your baby is just fine. A lot of doctors don't do scans this early because dating is less accurate and often just causes more stress and worry. Most women have their first scan at 12 weeks. Makes me feel lucky that I got to see my little button an extra time and know that it's little heart was beating away long before most do.

Im hoping to call and get another one next week to see if its all going accordingly since last time the baby stopped growing at 6w 5d. Now that im put back im not that far yet.

Where did Andrea, Mrs, Hope, Brandys, Ej...where did everyone GO!?!?

Im hoping to call and get another one next week to see if its all going accordingly since last time the baby stopped growing at 6w 5d. Now that im put back im not that far yet.

Where did Andrea, Mrs, Hope, Brandys, Ej...where did everyone GO!?!?

I see how it is forget about me!! lol j/k, Ive been so worried about you hun, Im so glad bean is ok , I knew it would be!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Kylar I didnt forget about you at all but saw you on here yesterday! I was saying like the girls that have been gone for days I feel like they may have given up on this thread! Thanks for thinking of me you are all so sweet. I am hard to deal with, Miss Cynical is me.

Now im googling heart rates of fetus and the size of CRL....I NEED to quit googling. Seriously. Its so aweful.

Walk away from google, Ny! Your bean is great! What are you hoping for--boy or girl?

[-(No way, I cannot jinx it all by wishing for either! Lol. I want a baby in my arms. It could be a hermapherdite for all i care. Ok, well, that wouuuuld kind of be sad but you know what im saying:)

:dohh: Oh you funny girl, you're hopeless! Well I can't wait to find out if it's a little boy or girl! AGHHHH I so badly want to be expecting along with you girls. This just has to be our cycle, Rosa!

I want you and Rosa to get on board with me too. We will only be like a month apart!

Well then let's DO IT, Ready!! Come on! This is our cycle. WOOT WOOT!!! :wohoo: I can feel it! March :bfp:!!! March is my birthday month, so I'm hoping for some good Irish Clomid luck! :haha:

Hey, it's my bday too! On the 12th; when is yours??? I dunno when I'll O this time, but maybe it'll be around then :p

:blush: did you look at due dates? This would be a Thanksgiving/ late November bean...that's not bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->