Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Mine is the 20th!! PLUS I'm very Irish, so I can just FEEL it in my bones! :haha:

Ummm...I've totally looked at due dates. :blush: End of November would be just lovely!!

We'd be having Turkeys instead of Pumpkins!! Imagine THAT ticker picture...:rofl:

Haha :rofl: We call my stepson turkey when he's being silly (I dunno why, it actually sounds funny to write it down), so this bean would definitely get that nickname!

You'll probably be testing around your bday then, right? Oh, I'm hoping for a nice strong O that isn't suuuuuper late again.

DH always calls me irish to tease me--I'm totally not, but I've got the red hair :haha:

Yes, assuming I o around the time I normally do (not sure what Clomid does...makes it early? Who knows) I'll be testing around March 22nd. I'm really really struggling with the whole not charting thing. My doc told me not to, so I don't become obsessed. :blush: But I'm so worried about not knowing when I o. I think I might start...

Hey girls MY bday is March 2nd!!! Ill be the big 30! I love st patty's day. So much. We will be in Disney this year. Lol. and I will not have any green beer.....oh well!

That ticker will look soooo funny for you 2- like a bad dream that you had a baby and it was a turkey. Hahaha.

My OH is so totally irish. Im so totally German. We so totally clash sometimes! Its awesome.

Rosa- I would so chart. I know you arent supposed to, but like you said, clomid could change your ovulation and what if you guys just dont feel like dtd every day for the whole month! Lol.

Ny, the big 3-0!! I'll be the big 3-2, not as exciting. :nope:

I can't wait for that turkey ticker!! :haha: That'll be funny!

I think I will chart. I think I'll worry if I don't.

And I'll be 31--man, we're all the same age!! Sigh...I'd like to baste that turkey all year... :rofl:

Rosa, go ahead and temp if it will comfort you. Your doc was just trying to help you not obsess. I'm the same way, I think I'd go nuts if I stopped...

Yes, I think I will. My dh is like if the doc says stop, then stop. I'm like BUT I'M GOING CRAZY!!! :haha: So temping it is. PLUS I just paid for 90 days of FF. :dohh:

Ready, that "basting a turkey" comment would sound really dirty in any other context! :rofl:

Hehe :haha: You are correct, missy...we could have all kinds of fun with this cooking a turkey thing...

What did Mrs call it? A post whore... I feel like a post whore today. I can't help it; I feel so much better than earlier this week. My hormones must be back under some sort of control. Or maybe it's the weekend creeping up on us...

Ny- put the mouse DOWN and step away from the google. At 5+6 my buttons heart rate was only 117. Seems like yours is just fine. RELAX lol

Don't feel bad about not getting any green beer for St. Patty's day. I'll be very heavily pregnant on my 21st birthday. No drinking for me :[.

I'm feeling better, too, Ready! :hugs:

No drinking on your 21st?! Oh you poor thing! :hugs:

I'll be preg on my 30th! No crazy fun for me....but i didn't expect a crazy party or anything. When you have a child it kinda goes out the window. Im stoked we go to disney for my 30th:) How times change!!

Ugh- i just read the insert for all the side effects and "what ifs" for my prometrium...scary! Hope i dont have uterin cancer cuz here i go- im revvin it up with progesterone if i do! Lol.

Just caught up lol. NY ah huge congrats I am so pleased everything is ok. I would love to be preggers on my birthday lol.
The things we wish for. I will be 25 this year so not such a special 1.
Ah LOVE not been able to drink on your 21st that kind of sucks but you will have a gorgeous baby so it will be well worth it.
How are we all ladies? xxxx

I really don't care about not drinking on my 21st. It'll save me from the stupid things I would have said and done. I'll have one small glass of red wine to celebrate but that's it. Just having my baby kick around in there is all I'll need. Couldn't ask for a better gift.

That's true. I used to be like NO WINE FOR A YEAR?! And now I'm like no problem! Just give me a baby! :hissy: One of our favorite things to do on a Saturday is go wine tasting...:shrug: I can still go to the wineries, and sip apple juice out of the wine glasses. :haha:

Rosa- we are huge wine drinkers so this has been funny, nothing for weeks so far Its still weird. We had bought a few bottles right before, too that will sit unopened for a looong time. Hunny doesn't drink when I can't so thats nice:)

That's so nice that your dh won't drink when you can't drink. My dh told me he won't drink wine either. I told him I don't care about beer, since I don't like it. :haha:

Yea- i dont really care about beer either....i suppose if he goes out he may drink of course but i'd probably just stay home then. Im not a huge fan of gatherings that are drinking and smoking related when im knocked up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->