Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I may have finally come up with a viable boy name. Roman Oliver. It's not definite, but oh seems to like it as well. At least I don't feel so hopeless now lol. This baby (if a boy) WILL have a name lol.

hello ladies!!!! How is everyone!?!

Sorry things have been crazy last couple day, but me and my my mom talked alot and she apologized for that mean comment. I'm back now in IL and boy I miss the warm weather in Tx already!!! So I have been still taking my temps just didnt chart them in FF but my temp never really dropped the lowest was 96.8 and this morning it was 96.9 I should have Oed 2 days ago,hmm doesn't look like it's happening this month. Oh Well i have a obgyn appointment Tues and hope she will get me going in the right direction!

Ny- YAY so excited you got your scan and everything is GREAT!!! Stay away from google!!! lol :)

Love, Roman is a great name! Very strong!

EJW, I'm sorry you're in cold Illinois. I just left IL and brought the cold back with me to VA. :dohh: Maybe your o is delayed because of travel or stress? Or maybe you're just o'ing late. Are you doing opks? Keep temping and bd'ing, I'd say.

Afm, booooooriiiiiiing part of the cycle. :coffee:

maybe its just me but maybe people have fun away b/c this thread now seems to be first trimester and not TTC chat.... Probably just me b/c i've been really down about the whole situation and seing all these first tri-mesters kinda frustrates me but happy at the same time if that makes sense to me.... Just an idea.

If people really feel that way then I shall willingly leave this thread. To me it seems just as equally pregnancy related as it is ttc but perhaps I only see that because I enjoy it here so much. Be honest ladies, would it be easier if we (those already pregnant) left?

Like I said, probably just me.... I'm a little sensitive..... Keep on... Don't leave .... I'm not on here often.... Just pop in now and again..... It was just a thought if ppl haven't been on that's all

hey girls ive been reading just not posting still feeling kinda down and out so havent really had anything to post...

Ny im sooo happy to hear your bean is great i was praying as hard as i could for it.....

as for our preg followers i would be majorly sad if you girls left us.... im sure i will get on here more once i hit my 2ww and i love to hear how your beans are doing..... my being away has nothing to do with yall being here to support us or ttc at all, i just needed some time away to get my emotions together and figure out why i was feeling the way i was and i did..... i consider all of you girls close friends that i can tell almost anything to and if you leave i would follow to whatever thread you went to..... Im proabably gonna start posting more now that i have figured out what i needed but know i have been keeping up and following everyone

i wish the best of luck to all......:dust::dust::dust:

I have only just joined but the ladies in here (pregnant or not) make it feel really welcoming and offer as much advice as they can, The Thread would not be the same without the pregnant ladies here. I feel this thread is less stressful and pressure than others as you have other stuff to talk about and read not just all about TTC.
Please dont leave. xxxxxx

Haha Roman and Oliver are on my list! That's funny. I have always leaned toward Jackson but Ella has a kid in her class namrd that and he's quite annoying so he may have uined it for me!

So sorry you are feeling down swepa and hopeful. Swept, us preggies don't want to run anyone out. It just seems real impersonal of a journey if we leave once our bfp comes. We really hope the best for oh and hope you don't totally leave.

Hi EJ and robo!

Swepa, I totally understand that when you're ttc and you hear someone else get their bfp, it hurts. It's difficult...I think we all know that. For me, I have been able to get passed that because I'm so happy for the girls that have gotten theirs...and it actually gives me hope that maybe I'll be the next one! Maybe you are right that some people may shy away from this thread because of it... I think another factor is just each girl's stage of ttc. There isn't a lot to talk about when you are waiting to try or the first week of the cycle--that's my problem right now! :) I hope you stick around!

Hopeful, :hi: Sounds like you are feeling a little bit better...welcome back!

Roman IS a strong name, nice... There are so many good names to choose from. I already have a boy name but I can't jinx it by saying it :p

I love you ladies like family and want nothing more than to see each and every one of you get your bfp. You all might as well be family as you know more about me and this baby and my ttc journey than my own family does. I don't want to cause discomfort to anyone. Ttc is both stressful and emotional, I would hate to the one to make anyone feel worse. I'll try to take it easy on the pregnancy chat for a while. Perhaps we can start daily discussions of non pregnancy/ttc topics to help take our minds off everything for a bit each day.

NY - how are you feeling? more positive after the scan? I am super happy that all is great. xx
Love - you are very thoughtful, other topics will be good but im sure if you have news or want to chat about your pregnancy then we will be fine,

Swepa - I hope you feel a little better soon, I hated seeing pregnant ladies or friends for a while but now i just love knowing there is a chance that we will be as happy as them and a lot of ladies on here go through the tough times just like we have.
we will get our BFP's very soon and i hope you will post us updates here. xxxxx

Robo I'm sill nervous.you will find out I'm quite cynical. Lol. I still worry the sac wasn't big enough, cell wasn't longenough, dates didn't math up. I know I can go next week and have no heart beat yet and get cared:( wish I could fast forward a few weeks!

How r u feeling? Looks like you are in that boring stage of the cycle!

Swepa- I totally get what your saying it is hard, everyone in my life right now seems pregnant lol but I would be so sad if our pregnant ladies left they always offer great advice and support. I'm so happy for all of them! :) afm- 96.7 this morning ugh this cycle is killing me what happens if you don't o? Should I expect af on time and will my temp go back up or just stay in the 97.0-96.7 range the rest of my cycle?

NY -very boring part lol. I have just started taking Maca so FX'd that helps. I am trying to be more positive i am always a worrier that things will go wrong for me!
it will be a fab time for you in a month, you will be able to start enjoying being pregnant, lol.
EJW- not sure about temps hun, mine were all over the place from month to month but i know i ovulated because i was using OPK.
xxxxx

EJ either af will be on ime or you will ovulate late and af will be later.

Sweapa, I am so sorry that you feel this way, and thank you for being honest, I really do know it must be hard, I try not to come on here and just share good news b/c I dont want to hurt some of you in here. But I also don't only want to come back to this thread when bad things are happening. I think that we should share our happy moments and our sad moments with each other. I also feel that we got closer to one another in TTC than in pregnancy. I will honestly say I feel like I know you ladies and haven't felt that way in my August Mummies thread. I think part of it is that when we are TTC it is kind of obsessive, and I felt like I lived on this website, and there was so much more to ask advice about, and plus we couldn't talk to our friends in person about it, and I really needed that outlet and people going through what I was going through, so I was on here more, and developed close relationships. I know the previous 2 months before my BFP, I got really close to 2 girls and when they got their BFP they just left and I felt like they kinda hung me out to dry. I was SO happy for them, but felt left behind. So i have worked my booty off trying to stay up with you girls b/c I didn't want to be that way. I didn't want people to think, "well kylarsmom got her bfp and forgot about us" so it kinda hurts me that i've tried to stay with you guys despite my extreme morning sickness and hectic life, and now you consider not wanting us here. =( I really do understand that it hurts you but if you look at the front list (which i need to add you sweapa, sorry!!) there are more TTC'ers than BFP's. But I do not want to add hurt to anyone's life, so will gladly leave if it is hurting anyone by my being here, it just kinda hurts me that even when I wanted to throw up everyday, I'd try my hardest to check this thread and on you ladies and now this...

Hugs kylar! I can't ever be on a different thread w u cuz we wont be in the same trimester so think we should stay here. I agree w the get preg and doth out feeling. It's kind of impersonal and not real supportive. I'm here to support ttc and knocked up ladies.

I'm on the maca thread and this was just brought up today too. Is it me? I've been talkingbaby a lot but going through a lot wig not knowing its viable and such so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->