Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I haven't been on the site very long at all (decided to join when needed more comfort than DH after the chemical preg last month) everyone in here is soo supportive and wonderful it's more like a group of friends! I enjoy being on this forum because even though I had a bfp last month I still get scared and nervous at times as well as love to offer any support I can after over 2 years of ttc

Ny, funny that you mentioned that this topic came up on the Maca page today...I also thought that was weird! No, it's not you. :hugs:

Swep, I totally know how you feel. Some days it's hard to hear the pregnancy stories, and other days I'm happy to hear them. I would feel sad if our pregnant friends left! Don't leave us! Someone mentioned that it's really strange and impersonal to up and leave after the bfp, and I agree. I had a bnb friend who I was only friends for about a month with, and she got pregnant and I didn't...and now we don't talk. It's so sad. I personally like that it's a mixed group. Makes it interesting! Gives me hope. However, with that said, I completely understand how you feel. Sometimes, it's hard. :hugs:

Afm, I woke up with a 98 temp today. WTF. That's ALWAYS without a doubt, a post-o temp. I FREAKED OUT. I was like omg did I ovulate already, what the heck cycle day am I on...we never bd'ed!!! You know how it is...that early in the morning, our brains aren't working. I'm only cd7, so there's no way I o'ed already, but I can't think clearly! Turns out, "google" :blush: says Clomid can spike the temps during the days that you actually take it. It should go down after I stop taking it (2 days from now). Whew! I was worried! I was like another cycle AND $7 for Clomid down the drain! :rofl:

:blue: BLUE!!!! :blue:

There was no mistaking it this time. He was just happily wriggling and dancing about the entire time. I got to see him several times in 3/4D and it was the most AMAZING thing. I watched him suck his little thumb, it was adorable. I am absolutely over the moon, I just may never come back down.

Attachments

• MEGAN_0002.jpg
    MEGAN_0002.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
  • MEGAN_0004.jpg
    MEGAN_0004.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • MEGAN_0027.jpg
    MEGAN_0027.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
  • MEGAN_0011.jpg
    MEGAN_0011.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
Oh Love, how SWEET are those pics! Congratulations on a boy!!!! :happydance: He is so precious.....I think you're right, you'll never come back down!

They gave me a big sheet of print outs and then a cd with tons more and a dvd of the entire session! I almost posted them all lol, but I picked out just a couple instead. It feels like nothing can bring me down at this point. I could explode with happiness. The only thing is, I have no clue what I'm going to do with a little boy lol.

Hugs kylar! I can't ever be on a different thread w u cuz we wont be in the same trimester so think we should stay here. I agree w the get preg and doth out feeling. It's kind of impersonal and not real supportive. I'm here to support ttc and knocked up ladies.

I'm on the maca thread and this was just brought up today too. Is it me? I've been talkingbaby a lot but going through a lot wig not knowing its viable and such so sorry.

I dont think its you at all! You had concerns, and that's what we are here for , to support you and help you through it without being scared! You needed to hear from others that had had spotting and it turned out ok...

Love- little roman it is then! Congratulations!!

Ny- I'm super happy your bean is doing well!!

I would never leave any of you! It's only been 4 days! Lol :) I've been freakishly busy! My set of classes came to an end .. So it was time for the 2,500- 3,500 word essays.. I absolutely hate those! That's ok I finished them yesterday and start my next set next week. I have two classes every nine weeks.. They finish.. I take the final and move on to my next two.. So my Internet time has been devoted to research.. After that I can't sit on a computer any longer..

Plus we're short-handed so again.. I'm working a 16 hour shift today. I'm on cd 4. Af is starting to fade away.. Aside from the heaviest day, this is the worst, cuz ur like.. Umm is it over.. Can I finally bd in my bed plz. Lol

Ready- we're wttc now. And I honestly feel more relaxed. I stopped temping so it's been nice to not over-analyze everything. So just enjoying the bd'ing. And since I'm aware of my fertile period ( still taking maca ) we'll avoid it in the time period. Dr. Said it was best to not ttc until we get everything else figured out.

I'll be on more! I promise! And i am by no means running or dropping the thread because others are getting bfp.! I'm Sooooool happy for all my friends that achieved bfp!! Three cheers for you guys! Just go rub it in to make the others still waitin for bfp feel better <~ tee hee we get to drink! Lol ok done rubbing it in.. I'll do a wine bong for you though!

I love you girls!

Mrs!!! I'm so glad to see you back!!!! I was afraid we'd lost you, and it made me kind of sad. It's good that wtttc is allowing you to relax and take a breather from all the stress and obsession. Perhaps when you ttc again you'll be able to have a more relaxed approach to it and be actually enjoy it. That's how OH and I did it, one last cycle before I decided to start temping and using opks and trying soy isoflavones. All we did was bd almost every day from the time af stopped till the time she was supposed to show, but only because we wanted to bd and not solely for baby making. Since you want to rub it in, if you aren't ttc by July (or not pregnant) you can drink plenty for me on my 21st birthday lol. You can get trashed for me lol.

Fo sho!! Will do! I remember my 21st.. Ur not missing much when you can't remember. I have pictures of me throwing upthen doing handstands inthe bathroom.. Omgosh.. Wasted good time. I don't drink like that on the norm.. Just to celebrate. I like to get to the fuzzy feel good them stop. Hate hangovers!! Plus we only indulge once or twice a month. I had to stop smoking and limit drinking, because it lowered my immune system.. Which coincides with my issues at the current time. Low immune system = body can't fight off the bad stuff.. Plus I have to have my rod taken out of my leg. My leg is starting to bow in, because I have a limp because the pins that hold the rod in my femur hit my knee. Ouch. So they're going to cut through the muscle again and re-do physical therapy so I can train myself how to walk without the limp. It's really slight, so i don't look weird when I walk... Just hurts when I stand on it a whole lot, like today.and when I get up from sitting down.
Anyways enough about me! It's so exciting to read how you all are doing. *tear* we're all becoming such good friends lol

I know I'm not missing much. I've had my fair share of party nights where I don't quite remember all that happened lol. I don't feel like it's any big loss, I was never a real partier. I would MUCH rather sit and home and rub my bump than spend the night throwing up in every bar across town. I'm sorry you have to go through all of that surgery and pain. We'll be right here cheering you on every step of the way. It's a good thing you are getting this taken care of now before getting pregnant, because all that extra weight would only cause your knee more pain. Now you'll be able to get your bfp after you are all healed and be able to enjoy the big belly without being in so much pain, especially if you plan to continue working full time. It's a pain working full time and being pregnant. Feel like I'm working double shifts constantly lol. Go to work and be busy, come home to relax while my body continues to stay busy (not that I would have it any other way). Did they say how long the recovery would be?

Yes, we are all becoming the best of friends! I would much rather come sit here in front of the computer waiting on all of you than hang out with my real friends lol. They just don't understand the way all of you do.

Awe love! Yea that's what my doc said.. Waiting or going for it was the big decision.. Amongst other things .. Bt we're getting it out of the way.. Insurance is the only thing that determines what happens and when. Damn pre-existing conditions. :(

I can only imagine how hard that decision was. OH is the logical one, I'm the emotional one. When I want something, I tend to want it NOW lol. Of course I could have made the decision based on whatever would be best, but I'll admit I'm not sure I could do it willingly on my own without OH. Ugh... insurance. I can understand insurance companies don't want to pay for anything they don't have to, but certain things like that are life-long issues and shouldn't be excluded simply because you had it before you had their insurance.

Omg!! I am way too emotional for my own good! Hints the sob stories every now and then. Lol.. Poor dh. About the ins.. Yea you'd think so right? O can't even get pain scripts without having to go see the doctor who fixed my leg. Jerks.. Nights like these o could use some..

Haha I can agree to that. OH thinks I'm a basket case half the time lol. It's probably why I'm with him. I can't imagine where I'd end up with I was with someone as emotional and impulsive as me. He keeps me from getting out of hand and I keep him from being to under-emotional. It's really a shame you have to go through all of that just for pain meds. I swear I keep saying I'm going to move to Canada as they have free medical and you don't have to deal with all the crap the insurance companies put you through.

love congrats on the boy and he due on my bday!!!! yay leos lol....

kylar- just know that we love you and really appreciate that you stayed with us.... not all of us feel like swepa

as for me not much going on here just living life going to work coming home to a good book and going to bed just to repeat in the morning lol... my life is so boring.... i need a hobby.... any suggestions?

volunteering at your local human society :) poor little doggies need loving. I'm going to start taking my little sister there on the weekends to help out and give her some productive work to do. volunteering looks great for school.. plus, it'll give her a sense of self pride.. for doing something amazing. I just want to be around the puppies. I'm hoping to run across a teacup chihuahua! Dh wants one sooo bad.. if we get one we're naming him Amigo. Lol

OMG Love- the pics of little baby boy are soo oo cute, Bet you are so pleased.
I am still in my boring part of my cycle but i will not be temping or using OPK this month. FX'd i get my BFP. xxx

Hopeful- imagine if I actually had him on your birthday, it was be so nice. Don't feel bad, my life is pretty boring too. Go to work, come home, piddle around, go to bed, then repeat lol. I use to paint all the time, but after high school I lost my motivation. I really ought to pick that up again. Latch-hook projects are fun, I've always enjoyed those. I'd say give them a try.

Mrs- I had to stop volunteering at the shelter when I was younger. I love animals way too much. There would always be one I would fall in love with and feel like I had to take it home but was never able too. I'd have rescued them all if someone would have let me.

Robo- if you aren't temping or using opks bd every day if you are up for it lol. That's how I got my bfp. Last cycle before I started temping and using opks again. We bd'd almost everyday after af finished. Though we did it because we wanted too and not just for baby making. Just don't forget to enjoy each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->