Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Yay a cute boy love! Those pics are awesome. Hope I get there some day!

Hope maybe get a dog or cat they take a lot of time.

Hi Mrs, flax o see life back o your chatty self. Boo on the femr rodding redo. Those are pretty hard core, can't imagine having a provision done. Eeeeek. When are they thinking?
I love teach chihuahuas. well I love all tea cup animals actually. oh won't let me get one because he thinks our shepherd will eat it in one gulp. boooo.

robo I hope you catch he egg without having o chart. that's the fun relaxed way of doing it.

Rosa yes I've heard closed will do that to or temps. thank goodness for Google. lol. it saved the day. now does climid normally move ovulation day??

LOVE- That was the plan to bd every day. i think temping and using OPK was taking the fun out of it for me and OH. so hopefully this will be it. xxxxx

NY- I really hope the relaxing way works! xxx

:blue: BLUE!!!! :blue:

There was no mistaking it this time. He was just happily wriggling and dancing about the entire time. I got to see him several times in 3/4D and it was the most AMAZING thing. I watched him suck his little thumb, it was adorable. I am absolutely over the moon, I just may never come back down.

Congratulations Love :flower:
Boys are awesome :thumbup:

Hey everyone
Sorry i don't come on so much, i have so much online stuff i do i can't keep up!
I think i am either 1dpo or ovulating any time so this is my first TWW since the miscarriage, praying for my BFP soon :0)
Hope everone is ok...

dee-im wishing a fast and sticky bfp for you!!!!:hugs:

ny- i cant get a cat or dog my dh wont let me he hates animals

mrs--i already volunteer at SOTX.... the event i was is over and i just havent signed up for any more, it was starting to get to me..... so i think that i will have to take a break from that so i am feeling a little lost with my time....

I went to build a bear workshop friday to make me a snuggle buddy, he is soo cute... his name is Conrad.... it cheered me up

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
ny- I am very sure you will make it to this point, it's just a matter of playing the stupid waiting game. If only we could pee on a stick then fast forward to second tri lol.

robo- Sounds like you've got a good plan for this month! I bet we'll be seeing a bfp from you!

dee- YAY OVULATION!! and now the not so fun part begins lol. Waiting and symptom spotting. Were you temping or using opks this cycle or were you just bd'ing and hoping for the best?

hopeful- your new buddy is adorable!! OH and I walked around this GINORMOUS mall yesterday after our scan and pigged out on mall food lol. We passed a build-a-bear workshop, really wanted to stop in but decided not to. I think I may have a special teddy made just before little man arrives, that way he'll have a special snuggly from mommy and daddy.

Hi Dee, hope you get a BFP super fast. FX'd for you.

Love- that is such a cute idea to make the little one a bear.

Hopeful - Conrad is so adorable,love his outfit.

I have been cooking and baking today, now i am not normally very good at cooking but have been trying recently. I have made cheesecake and a whole sunday roast by myself. which is a huge achievement for me lol. xxxx

Mmmm roast! I think I'm going to make chicken nuggets and cheese sticks! haha no skill required. Put frozen food on baking sheet and place in oven. Set timer and TA DA! lol I lack the energy to cook real food these days, just too much work lol.

Hopeful- your bear is adorable!

Ny- we've had the redo already.. That was after 8 months and no healing WHATSOEVER! So they went in took it out and put a larger one in.. Now I want it out. I didn't know it hurts for this long after. Yea I'm back. Finals..-bleh now it's time to start Learning about brains and why we do what we do. Yay! This should be interesting

Mrs- so you've been through all of that for pretty much nothing? That's rediculous. They should remove it for free if they have caused you this much trouble. Will your walking be affected by them taking it out?

Love- Funny story- When I got pregnant with Kylar, my 21st birthday was right around the time I got pregnant! I was actually already pregnant (barely) when we went out to celebrate the weekend after. We weren't really trying and I'm not a big drinker, but come one, it was my 21st... and I had A LOT!! Well I find out about a week later I'm 3-4 weeks ... OOPS! I was sooooooo concerned, but the dr really thought the baby hadn't even implanted when I did that ... but still, I freaked!

Hope you guys had an awesome weekend! We got Kylar a big nice playset for the backyard for his birthday this weekend and have been working out in the yard cleaning, and getting the playset up (it's not done yet..) but geesh I'm friggin exhausted! It was a good weekend though and Im not ready for the work week =( Hope you ladies had a fabulous weekend as well!

Hey Kylar, glad you had a good weekend! I'm with you on not being ready for the work week. AT ALL. I worked so much this weekend, I'm just tired & don't want to start another week of the same! Nothing to be done about it, though, I just sat down at my desk.

I wanted to tell you girls that I got a call from my doc yesterday (yeah sunday); she was back from vacation. My FSH was 7 & LH 6. I dunno if anyone knows what that means (I sure didn't), but I guess it means a good ovarian reserve and no indication of pcos. :huh: So now I have NO idea what is up with me! Since I ovulated like a normal person last month, she said if I do that again this time she'll be on the fence about whether to give me clomid. If I have another long cycle, she definitely would suggest it but it's up to us to decide. :shrug: Nothing's clear cut I guess...

Then she told me about a girl that she had referred to a RE last year, she had a normal BMI, but happened to gain about 5 pounds before she got in to see the RE and bam got pregnant just like that. So she thought maybe a couple of pounds could make a difference in my body's balance. Anyone heard of that?

Yes ready with my loss I had just gained a few pounds too and got preg. Before that I worked out too much and was too thin. I believed it aS the weight gain that did it. Now I'm 20 pounds over so was starting to think that aS cause for no bfp!

Ready- well, you could try to put on a couple pounds this cycle and see what happens. I really have no idea if that would work or not. Maybe bd every day this cycle?

Thanks, love...I think it's the same guessing game that we all play. What should/shouldn't we do? What's wrong, or actually is totally fine inside? :shrug:

Feeling any more kicks lately?

Ready, that's good news! My sil had to gain a few pounds to get pregnant, too. Why is the doc so hesitant to give you clomid? The way I understand it, it does more than just makes you ovulate. :shrug: I was ovulating, too, but not mature enough eggs, AND my progesterone levels weren't high enough. We're doing it every other day this month. :shrug: Again, I feel like I want to cover our bases and do it every day, but we're taking the doc's suggestion. If it doesn't work, I'll go back to opks and smep. It's such a crap shoot, isn't it?

It's a total crap shoot! :) And I suck at gambling... I'm going back in to check my progesterone after ovulation, which I guess gives an indication of how good the O was. I think we'll get plenty of BD in this cycle, except for two days this weekend when we are taking my stepson to a waterpark hotel up in the mountains. Eh, if I O day 14, we'll totally be up there when it happens. Hard to get any lovin' when a 7yo is sleeping in the next bed.

I hope this is your cycle, Rosa! Any stirrings yet? I started getting left ovary twinges today already.

ny- I am very sure you will make it to this point, it's just a matter of playing the stupid waiting game. If only we could pee on a stick then fast forward to second tri lol.

robo- Sounds like you've got a good plan for this month! I bet we'll be seeing a bfp from you!

dee- YAY OVULATION!! and now the not so fun part begins lol. Waiting and symptom spotting. Were you temping or using opks this cycle or were you just bd'ing and hoping for the best?

hopeful- your new buddy is adorable!! OH and I walked around this GINORMOUS mall yesterday after our scan and pigged out on mall food lol. We passed a build-a-bear workshop, really wanted to stop in but decided not to. I think I may have a special teddy made just before little man arrives, that way he'll have a special snuggly from mommy and daddy.

I take Evening primrose oil Love to improve my cm (sorry TMI) and foilc acid but i do not chart or temp, just BD lots around when i think i may be fertile, i have a sore throat last few days so hope that hasnt hindered my chances :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->