Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Good afternoon ladies!! As of 1pm today I am officially a Mrs.! It was nothing super spectacular, just OH and I at the courthouse. We went out to lunch to celebrate, it was very lovely.

lol THANKS!! The funny thing is I don't feel any different than I did before. I had to have some work done on my car then went and had my oil changed and it was just odd when they'd ask my name for their records. It takes me a minute to remember my last name isn't the same anymore lol.

Wow you guys are NEVER this quiet! I usually can't keep up!! CONGRATS love!!! How exciting!!!

It's a total crap shoot! :) And I suck at gambling... I'm going back in to check my progesterone after ovulation, which I guess gives an indication of how good the O was. I think we'll get plenty of BD in this cycle, except for two days this weekend when we are taking my stepson to a waterpark hotel up in the mountains. Eh, if I O day 14, we'll totally be up there when it happens. Hard to get any lovin' when a 7yo is sleeping in the next bed.

I hope this is your cycle, Rosa! Any stirrings yet? I started getting left ovary twinges today already.

Oh I've had some little twinges, but while I was taking Clomid, which is way too early! I'm not sure if it's all in my head though..:blush:

Yes, it would be hard to dtd with a kid in the room. :wacko: Can you do it in the bathroom? :haha:

Love, congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Kylarsmom, we are so quiet. :cry: What's up everyone? This is honestly the first time I've had a chance to sit down and respond. I have it up all day, but wasn't able to check it. Busy day!

Congrats Love!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: When I got married last year, I didn't feel any differently either... but it's fun (still is) to say my huuuusband ;)

Oh I've had some little twinges, but while I was taking Clomid, which is way too early! I'm not sure if it's all in my head though..:blush:

Yes, it would be hard to dtd with a kid in the room. :wacko: Can you do it in the bathroom? :haha:

Love, congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Kylarsmom, we are so quiet. :cry: What's up everyone? This is honestly the first time I've had a chance to sit down and respond. I have it up all day, but wasn't able to check it. Busy day!

Hell yes in the bathroom ;) Heh, well, I dunno, we'll see how things go... :blush: It's only two days and who knows if I'll be fertile then; I'm not having any CM yet. My twinges have quieted, so maybe it's all in my head too!

It's been quiet on here for a bit, but I'm the same as Rosa--I've just been so busy! I'm an engineer full time and I also work part time for DH. And I did my taxes this weekend--yay for a REFUND!!

ugh taxes! Dont remind me! Im almost done getting mine ready for the cpa.. but i started my own in=-home daycare this year, holy crap talk about a pain in the butt for tax season! it was awful getting all the income and deductions organized and ready to be filed! and i dont even know if i will get anything back, probably not! boo!

You never know,kylar! You'll get lots of deductions for an in-house business... I wasn't expecting money back, so it was a nice surprise!

Ready- fertile or not it's always fun to have a go in the shower lol. Plus it couldn't hurt to get those extra :spermy: in there if you are getting close to ov.

hey ladies sorry i wasnt on yesterday i had an early bed time... i stayed up way too late sunday on the one day a week where i have to get up early the next day:dohh:

love- CONGRATULATION.... it took me forever to get my last name right... i would always introduce my self as holly kin-clark im mean clark holly clark lol.... and signing my name took me the longest... i remember there is one thing that i havent changed my name on and i went to sign it and i automaticly signed clark i almost jumped for joy but then i had to correct it to my maiden name lol.... it takes time but youll get it

ive heard of weight playing a big part in ttc.... being underweight affects your estrogen production (i think, someone correct me if im wrong) just as being overweight does the same thing ive heard that for every point you are over the recommended bmi it lowers your chance by 5%.... now i know that its not true in every case cause ive known some large women that have several children but it made me pause and say "i need to loose some weight" which is what im gonna concentrate on right now instead of ttc and if i happen to get my bfp during that time that Awesome!!!! as of right now with that equation i only have a 65% chance, and thats not good enough for so im gonna start working out.....

Well it sounds like everyone is about to O so i hope we all catch our egg... :dust::dust::dust:for everyone

Haha, love, true enough...a little shower action would do no harm! Probably not the best for ttc, but it's something! Think DH will take it amiss if I lay down on the floor afterward? :rofl: At least he's agreed to skip the hottub this weekend...he actually said "oh, so i guess we shouldn't have used our jacuzzi last month..." Love it when men put it together!

hopeful, good for you on working to get your body to its best! Do you have any sort of plan of what you're going to do?

Hopeful, good for you for losing weight! I think we talked about this a couple of months ago, didn't we? :shrug: I suggest weight watchers. BIG TIME. I was successful on it. I didn't have a lot to lose, but it's also helped me maintain. After 24 rolled around, the weight was harder to keep off! Sucks! I changed my way of thinking when it came to food, so it helped a lot.

Ready, do you usually have cm at this point? I had a few days of a LOT of sticky (finally can distinguish between sticky and ewcm!) and the last 2 days have been something, but not enough to actually see it to classify it. I've had wet circles of something in my underwear (sorry tmi), but when I look 'in' there's not much to see. Nor on the tp. :shrug: I'm expecting ewcm or watery in a day or two. I'm hoping that I still get it with Clomid, though.

We start the every other day bd'ing tonight! My temps are still wicked high, for pre-o, I'm thinking the clomid is still in my system. I wake up in the middle of the night with hot flashes, which is my only symptom. Not that bad, I guess. I hope my chart still looks biphasic with the high pre-o temps, though. I'm wondering if I should "discard" them on FF?

Woohoo! It's March!!! My birthday is in 19 days. :happydance: Not sure why I'm so excited about 32...:wacko: I joke with my dh that it's my birthday MONTH and I should get little presents everyday, like Hannukah! :rofl:

If any of you who are not preggo yet and would like to add your name to my March testing list, here's the link. We've got quite a large list so far! :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...esters-lets-see-those-st-paddys-day-bfps.html

Rosa, don't worry about TMI...I want to hear! I love being on the same CD :hugs: I have exactly the same; spots on underwear but not much else. I might call it creamy from what I see...not enough of it to be fertile. It should kick up day 11 or 12 for me. But the last couple of cycles, I didn't O until 2 or 3 days after EWCM stopped. That's not what the books say :shrug: I actually can't wait to see what happens with this cycle...I feel like I have a safety net of Clomid to catch me. And, YOU, you're already doing it! I hope this does it for you FXFX

Yay for March bdays!!!

Love, any more gymnastics going on in there?

Hello lovely people :0)
I am officially in TWW now i am sure, no more very obvious CM and my boobies are ever so slighty tender which usually happens after O so i think it has happened. We BD'ed at the times i thought were right so now it's just FX to all of us trying for our BFP's! I feel strangely optimistic for some reason :thumbup:

Its my birthday tomorrow! Im not doing much though because we are going on vacation next weekend. OH bought me my new cell phone which was more than i've ever spent on a phone so I dont want anything more from him....not to mention the vacation he is taking me on:)

Quite honestly- I dont even really want to go out to dinner tonight for my bday.. Just so lazy. And constipated. Food doesnt sound good...is it wrong to NOT want to go out for bday dinner? Am I getting depressed or something? Its my 30th for pete's sake.

Happy early Birthday, Ny! :flower:

No, it's not wrong...really, you're kinda focused on something new growing inside of you... My 30th went by without any fanfare except dinner with my boys because I was in the full throws of planning my wedding. When we're distracted elsewhere; things like this don't seem as important. Go out for dinner anyway! You'll enjoy it...

BTW, did you stop spotting, or is it the same? You haven't mentioned anything, unless I missed it...

Love the pic ready!! Ny- no thats normal, i didnt want to do anything at all til at least 10-12 weeks! Happy birthday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->