Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thanks ready- spotting seemed gone mostly until yesterday and I broke down and today my doc says nothing can be done. Call and get an ultrasound thurs if still spotting. Told me to double my progesterine. I'm pretty fed up. It's always just blah blah blah. I know they can't do anything but its heartening to see spotting all the time. So guess just wait n see. I just want a normal pregnancy.

Dee, good luck! When will you be testing?

Ready, what a beautiful pic!! :flower: Yes, I thought maybe creamy cm...the spots were kinda white, mostly just wet, but rather large circles. Definitely not sweat (gross!) or anything else. I had ewcm on cd 12 and 13 last cycle, so I'll expect it to pick up in a day or two. :shrug: I usually o a few days after it, as well. Weird. I always thought the last day of major ewcm was the day you o. Oh well. I think we've proven that our bodies don't act like the book says they should! :wacko: I love being on the same cycle days, too! How fun! :happydance:

Ny, it's okay that you don't want to go out. Why don't you order in? Or have your dh cook for you? We usually don't do much, but for my 30th, we went wine tasting and stayed in bed and breakfast. It was so fun! :wine:

Oh :hugs: hun...I SO hear you. I want a normal pregnancy too (when it happens). Remember your babe was growing and just fine while you spotted before--same is true now! Kylar is totally right about not having energy. Spend some time with your fam & take it easy tonight :)

Thanks guys...I was writing about my wedding last year and I thought I should change up my pic. We've been talking about taking a trip next month, and I asked DH today if he'd like to go to aruba :p

Ooooh Aruba!!! :winkwink: Nice! We're trying to plan our summer vacay...depends on when we get pregnant. It's hard to plan! If we want to go somewhere cool (or anywhere, really), we have to book it far in advance! If we're not pregnant by April, we'll go to Spain. Part of me really wants to go, but I'd rather have a :baby:!!!

It is hard to plan, but I kinda decided "screw it"...and just make the plans preggo or not. We want to take advantage of a kid-free week we have next month. We were going to go back to a spot in mexico we liked, but i got this idea today for aruba. It's more $ so I dunno...

Spain sounds awesome! I've never been... We can't really predict what will happen (example, I could be 9 weeks and puking in mexico), but we may as well have a trip to look forward to :) Have you worked out the dates early enough so you can travel regardless?

Oh wow congratulations love u are a WIFE,.... :) I'm so excited about becoming one too xxx And a baby boy love Roman so cute I have just been reading through all of the posts I was 1000 behind lol.. u had typed Barley about 650 threads ago when u meant Barely and I thought that was the babies name had to read the post three times oops but u know what I think "Barley" is really cute lol

Congrats NY ru gonna go for the scan on thursday?

I know it is all resolved but can I please say don't u pg ladies go anywhere we need the faith on this thread we were all ttc together and u guys managed to get the sacred BFP we all need you 100% ..., I for one will follow u if u go lol

Sorry I haven't been around I have a lot going on at work right now and still trying to decide whether to accept new job or not can't sleep anymore as its playing on my mind loads

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is hard to plan, but I kinda decided "screw it"...and just make the plans preggo or not. We want to take advantage of a kid-free week we have next month. We were going to go back to a spot in mexico we liked, but i got this idea today for aruba. It's more $ so I dunno...

Spain sounds awesome! I've never been... We can't really predict what will happen (example, I could be 9 weeks and puking in mexico), but we may as well have a trip to look forward to :) Have you worked out the dates early enough so you can travel regardless?

That's just it! I don't want to spend mucho $$ on a trip to Spain (probably a once in a lifetime trip) and not be able to drink Sangria!! :wacko: Or go to the Carribbean and not get to drink the free fruity drinks in the pool!! So I dunno... I can probably travel regardless...now that I read my post, I sound like I can't go anywhere without drinking! :wacko: That sounds bad...

I guess lying by the beach and drinking virgin drinks wouldn't be THAT bad. :winkwink:

ny, I'm really sorry you have to go through this and have all the stress with it my fx for you and pray everything works out just fine

That's just it! I don't want to spend mucho $$ on a trip to Spain (probably a once in a lifetime trip) and not be able to drink Sangria!! :wacko: Or go to the Carribbean and not get to drink the free fruity drinks in the pool!! So I dunno... I can probably travel regardless...now that I read my post, I sound like I can't go anywhere without drinking! :wacko: That sounds bad...

I guess lying by the beach and drinking virgin drinks wouldn't be THAT bad. :winkwink:

Rosa it is really funny for me to read that spain would be a holiday of a lifetime for u whereas Aruba and Mexico are like the best holiday locations ever and we would consider those our dream destinations... funny how we don't realise what we have on our door steps eh...

xxxxxxx

Star- I will probably go thursday for a scan since im sure i'll be spotting still. At least then it will be a week after i saw the heartbeat and will see if there's been any progression. SO. SICK. OF. 1ST. TRIMESTER. Seems like forever when dealing with spotting and "am i pregnant or am i not? " all the time.

Oh honey I just wish we could push a button and the second trimester starts after u get the BFP, hang in there honey I have everything crossed for you xxxx

I would be first in-line for the scan on Thursday is the spotting still brownish or is it changing in anyway xxxx

Ny, step away from the ledge...you ARE pregnant! :) But I understand how hard it is to worry; I really do. It's a good plan to go for the scan and reassure everyone that all is ok. :hugs:

Rosa, I went through all the same thoughts about not drinking, and so did DH. But last time we talked about it, he came around. When we've been to all-inclusives before, we drink more or less all day but never really feel drunk. I dunno if its weak drinks or just not applying ourselves :doh: We ended up happy and bloated... So if we don't drink all day, we could still be happy and relaxed. Anyway, he's on board now & I'd rather do this then kick myself a couple of months from now because we DIDNT do it and are still not pregnant.

Oh, and I think that a little glass of sangria is not going to hurt your bean. Not talking about chronic all the time drinking, just a small glass here or there on your trip. <ducking from any onslaught of shock and awe>

NY - Hope the scan goes good. FX'd for you. xxx
AFM- I have just accepted a new job and worrying now what if i get pregnant as soon as i start. (wishful thinking) TTC is more stressful than it needs to be sometimes for me! xxx

Robo I'm on the ledge right now with my job been offered a much better job more money but less benefits and only 6 weeks maternity whereas I have 6 months full pay right now so confused are u happy u changed ur job xxx

Spotting is brown but I see little strigy pieces so fear its pieces of baby or sac or something. I wanna see a little gummy bear in there!

And u will with a huge powerful heart beat flashing back at u xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ny- I think ready is right. It could just be old blood working it's way out. And when you go to your scan you'll have a movin', groovin', Jammin', Singin' Gummy Bear in there :) ( the gummy bear song :) :)

Ready- beautiful pic!! That is so romantic :)

Love- !!!!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting being a newly wed! I'm still debating how long it lasts ? Anyone? I still consider myself a newlywed.. But maybe since it's not so new anymore... Lol.

Sometimes I feel like an old lady, but through better or worse, Every day I'm blessed to be with the one person to share my days with :)

Oh ready- I have heard before, just recently in fact, that having a low bmi can affect fertility. A girl I worked with was Pg and mc. She's really thin and told me that her mo
Was the same way and was lucky to have her. This girl is also in the military and was in the middle of physical testing to rank up. So lots of working out and running.. I kind of think maybe that had a little to do with it.

Robo- that stink that the leave is so short. Would you all believe that my last job allowed you to bring your infant to work with you for the first 6 months! We had 3 babies on our floor every day. So much fun!

Thank you all for the support....like I said i'm at a frustrating point in my TTC journey and everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant with no trouble (sister due in june without trying, friend prego's and tried for 1-2 months, and now another close friend just found out she was prego without trying, co-worker just had a baby 1 week ago, and another co-worker is preggers....the list just doesn't seem to stop) I just feel like there is no hope in the near future. the only thing i can do is wait until october for open enrollement for health insurance and switch plans in order for treatment to be covered....at this point NOTHING is covered and we all know treatment is $$..

I apologize for venting the other night and i am truly happy for those who have gotten their :bfp: and i wish you the best of luck in your journies!!

XOXXO :hugs: sorry

im not doing anything specific just watch my portioning and get in a little work out a couple days a week... i need to ease into it or ill feel overwhelmed by it all from the beginning and quit before i start.... my best friend had knee surgery a couple weeks ago and is almost healed so he can start doing some light workouts with me...im excited though im sure i shouldnt have gone to Ihop for free pancakes today but they were free how could i pass it up...it was to help the Shiners Children Hospital.... i was eating pancakes to help children (or thats what i am telling myself lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->