Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Now this is the chatty thread I like to see! :happydance:

Ready, we're the same way. We have a few free fruity drinks in the pool, and are happy and bloated! :haha: They're probably pretty weak, you're right. I think we'd be bored to bits if we were home all summer (we're both teachers), especially if I was only a month preggo or worse...not preggo at all. (That better not happen!) I think I'll be happy enough at a Sandals being pregnant. It's beautiful, free food, beach, virgin fruity drinks (which basically taste the same). Now I'm excited! :happydance:

ready- haha men just don't understand ttc, and it's really amusing when that light bulb finally goes on and they're like "ahhh I see". As for the shower action, when you're done just kick him out of the bathroom and tell him you need some time alone lol. He doesn't have to know you're lying on your back with your legs elevated on the toilet.

dee- Not sure if I should say congrats about being in the tww... as the tww generally sucks lol, but congrats that you got those :spermy: in there! Fingers tightly crossed your tww gives you a :bfp:

ny- happy early birthday!! I've never really done anything super special for my birthdays. It's just another day in my book. I hear you on being lazy... and constipated... this isn't the fun I was looking forward to when I wanted to be pregnant lol but I wouldn't trade it in for anything. If you don't want to go out for dinner, just stay in. It's your birthday so you get to decide what you do or don't do. You can always have a birthday dinner some other night when you are feeling more up to it.
Try not to worry about the spotting, you saw the heartbeat, that's a big step in the right direction. Remember your doctor said that the progesterone could cause additional spotting so chances are this is just your body reacting to it and all is well with your little gummy bear. After my first scan I continued spotting on and off for well over a week. Schedule another scan for Thursday so you can have reassurance that all is well inside. First tri blows, it's the an overextended and unwelcome tww. Believe it or not, it'll be over soon and you won't even realized it has passed. I still don't know where all this time has gone.

Star- Aren't you getting married really soon? Then you'll get to be a wife as well! OH and I have been pretty much inseparable for the past two years and have lived with each other almost just as long so in our eyes we've always been married, we just finally made it official from a legal standpoint. About this new job, what are the pros and cons of switching? What would be better in the long run?

ready- I agree with you, a small glass won't harm anything. Plenty of women drink heavily throughout their entire pregnancy and still manage to have healthy babies. I know I'll be indulging in a glass on wine on my birthday. It's really amazing how resilient babies are while still in the womb, they are not quite as frail as we all think. I say go to Spain, sip your sangria lightly and enjoy the trip with a little bean growing snuggly inside.

Mrs- I don't think there ought to be a time limit on being newly weds. Just because you've been married a few years doesn't mean it has to get dull and boring. Being newly weds is more of an outlook, the excitement of being married and spending the rest of your lives together. As long as you truly love each other, there is no reason not to be newly weds 10,20 or 50years from now.

swepa- There is no need to apologize for being honest with your feelings. I felt the exact same way while ttc. I work for a drugstore and would constantly see these younger girls, ofter around my age, buying tests and casually talking to me about how they really hoped the test was negative. It absolutely broke my heart every time. The girls were hoping they weren't pregnant and telling me about it while I was praying and crossing my fingers every day for a bfp. It's hard and the whole process is a heartache, but we are here for support for when you need to vent. You'll get your bfp and find the whole process was worth it. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Hello ladies! Wow alot of us are on tonight, that is awesome! Vacation? Yes please!!!! lol I can't wait till hubby is done training recruits and we can think about where to go. Aruba sounds very nice, pregnant or not! lol Rosa I'm with you, its hard to think about this summer and still not being pregnant! Oh and my obgyn appointment got cancelled today and moved to the end of April, thats some crap huh? So disappointed I made a appointment mon with my primary care doc and hope he'll atleast listen to me and maybe order some blood work, FXed!!

Ny- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry you are still having the spotting, hope you go to the scan thurs and see that your bean is still just perfect!

EJW, :hi: missed you! END OF APRIL?! :saywhat: That's ridiculous! I'd be sooo ticked! Yes, hopefully your primary care doc can get you some blood tests. Will you be on the correct cycle day for some of these blood tests? The only one I know is cd21 for progesterone. :shrug: I guess it doesn't really matter though.

Vacations sure help us concentrate on something besides ttc, huh?!

Love, do you think you'll take a little honeymoon? :winkwink:

Mrs, nice to hear from you! I definitely don't over-exercise, just 2-3 days a week. I have a "normal" BMI although it is on the edge of the range. I don't know what to do but I dont actually want to try and gain weight :nope:

Rosa, I'm glad you're back on the vacation train! I dunno what I would do with all summer off! That would be awesome...I hope you guys go somewhere great. We should all go somewhere great--EJW, that means you too!:happydance:

Love, great image: me lying on the dirty hotel bathroom floor after kicking DH out of the room, feet propped up on toilet, eyes squeezed tight & fingers crossed. Ha! FML.

No monday I should be cycle day 1 but I'll see what he says, since its a military facility I cant just call his office and say this is what I want. I'm hoping I'll go in monday and talk to him and he'll send my stuff up to lab so I can just come in for bloodwork on Cd3. We'll see though, sigh.

Love, great image: me lying on the dirty hotel bathroom floor after kicking DH out of the room, feet propped up on toilet, eyes squeezed tight & fingers crossed. Ha! FML.

Ready that seriously made me laugh at loud, thanks!! lol My dogs are looking at me like wth!

Happy bday NY!!! If you go to Spain you MUST take pictures!! I want to go there at least once in my life!

Love- I love that! :happydance: newly weds for life! Lol

Swepa- I definitely think you should drink done water! There is something in it that must be working ;) :shower:

ready- haha men just don't understand ttc, and it's really amusing when that light bulb finally goes on and they're like "ahhh I see". As for the shower action, when you're done just kick him out of the bathroom and tell him you need some time alone lol. He doesn't have to know you're lying on your back with your legs elevated on the toilet.

dee- Not sure if I should say congrats about being in the tww... as the tww generally sucks lol, but congrats that you got those :spermy: in there! Fingers tightly crossed your tww gives you a :bfp:

ny- happy early birthday!! I've never really done anything super special for my birthdays. It's just another day in my book. I hear you on being lazy... and constipated... this isn't the fun I was looking forward to when I wanted to be pregnant lol but I wouldn't trade it in for anything. If you don't want to go out for dinner, just stay in. It's your birthday so you get to decide what you do or don't do. You can always have a birthday dinner some other night when you are feeling more up to it.
Try not to worry about the spotting, you saw the heartbeat, that's a big step in the right direction. Remember your doctor said that the progesterone could cause additional spotting so chances are this is just your body reacting to it and all is well with your little gummy bear. After my first scan I continued spotting on and off for well over a week. Schedule another scan for Thursday so you can have reassurance that all is well inside. First tri blows, it's the an overextended and unwelcome tww. Believe it or not, it'll be over soon and you won't even realized it has passed. I still don't know where all this time has gone.

Star- Aren't you getting married really soon? Then you'll get to be a wife as well! OH and I have been pretty much inseparable for the past two years and have lived with each other almost just as long so in our eyes we've always been married, we just finally made it official from a legal standpoint. About this new job, what are the pros and cons of switching? What would be better in the long run?

ready- I agree with you, a small glass won't harm anything. Plenty of women drink heavily throughout their entire pregnancy and still manage to have healthy babies. I know I'll be indulging in a glass on wine on my birthday. It's really amazing how resilient babies are while still in the womb, they are not quite as frail as we all think. I say go to Spain, sip your sangria lightly and enjoy the trip with a little bean growing snuggly inside.

Mrs- I don't think there ought to be a time limit on being newly weds. Just because you've been married a few years doesn't mean it has to get dull and boring. Being newly weds is more of an outlook, the excitement of being married and spending the rest of your lives together. As long as you truly love each other, there is no reason not to be newly weds 10,20 or 50years from now.

swepa- There is no need to apologize for being honest with your feelings. I felt the exact same way while ttc. I work for a drugstore and would constantly see these younger girls, ofter around my age, buying tests and casually talking to me about how they really hoped the test was negative. It absolutely broke my heart every time. The girls were hoping they weren't pregnant and telling me about it while I was praying and crossing my fingers every day for a bfp. It's hard and the whole process is a heartache, but we are here for support for when you need to vent. You'll get your bfp and find the whole process was worth it. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Love :0)

Ready, one of the perks of being a teacher. One of the few. :wacko: However, we go to school until the end of June, and I take classes and teach lessons, so I don't really have the summer off. It ends up being like 3 weeks...:shrug: Plus, my dh has military tour for 2 weeks, so we're stuck at home then, too. Our families are 13 and 11 driving hours away, so we end up visiting them for a few days...so our summers are not always very exciting. :nope: We should be able to get away for a week or so to somewhere cool, though!

Ended up not dtd last night. It was only cd 10, and I usually O on cd 15, so I think we're okay. We were soooo tired. Got home from school at 5, taught a lesson until 6, went to the gym, got home at 7:45 and started cooking dinner only to find out I was out of an ingredient. ARGHH!!!! Ran to the grocery store, and ended up eating at 8:30. Cleaned up, packed lunch for today, went to bed at lke 9:15 exhausted. I was like do what you have to do, just don't wake me. :rofl: He's like let's just wait (as his eyes were closed too). I'm thank goodness. :blush: It's okay, doc said to start on cd 12, and it wouldn't make the big of a difference if we hadn't dtd in a while. So, I'm trusting him.

Hey Rosa, I think it's ok you didn't dtd! What day was your last clomid pill? Isn't it like 5-10 days after that that you O? We've been on a roll lately...dunno if DH is making an effort for the baby or just been in the mood, but we've bd every day so far this cycle. No good CM as of yet; I think I might try an OPK today or tomorrow, just to see where things are at.

I'm having one of those exhausted, frustrated, working too hard weeks and I want it OVER! A nice O in the middle of it would be fabulously distracting though... Glad I could give you a laugh, EJW!

Hey Rosa, I think it's ok you didn't dtd! What day was your last clomid pill? Isn't it like 5-10 days after that that you O? We've been on a roll lately...dunno if DH is making an effort for the baby or just been in the mood, but we've bd every day so far this cycle. No good CM as of yet; I think I might try an OPK today or tomorrow, just to see where things are at.

I'm having one of those exhausted, frustrated, working too hard weeks and I want it OVER! A nice O in the middle of it would be fabulously distracting though... Glad I could give you a laugh, EJW!

Thanks. We were soooo tired, and it's probably too early anyway. I took my last clomid pill on Sunday, so I'm not expecting to O until this weekend at the earliest. We'll dtd on Thursday come rain or come shine! :haha:

Every day?! Good for YOU! :winkwink: No cm here either. Just some creamy, but not a lot. :shrug:

Thanks for the birthday wishes girls!

Mrs- i WISH I was going to spain! but no, not me!

Its funny story of spain- in september of 09 I had just found out I was preg, and was leaving for Barcelona in a week or less. It was a FREEEE trip for me, Sean's work was sending me along. So really, free. Well I was all packed, went to work for a few hours and we were leaving after that. At work Sean called me and said we couldn't go to spain. I was like "What the fuck are you talking about". He had been sick, and found out it was Swine Flu, the first fall it came out. He got it from us being at the damn State Fair the weekend before. So now im newly pregnant, he needs to quarantine himself from me for a week....and ive lost out on my free trip, once in a lifetime experience to Spain. Then I had a miscarriage. Sheesh! I'd like to say that things were just not in the stars for me at that time! So yea, Spain, I'd love to go but will never have that chance again!

So, on a brighter note! Hahhahaa. Sorry, but sometimes life is just a bitch ya know !

Ny, that's a bummer! Don't say never, though...if you really want it, you could make it happen! How was your bday dinner?

I'm totally tapping my fingers, rosa, just waiting for something to happen this cycle. I"m such a nut job!

We didn't go last night....TMI but I hadn't "gone" potty in over a day and wasnt wanting to waste a yummy dinner if I couldnt really enjoy it. We made tacos and watched American Idol. Tonight which is my actual bday, we will go out with my daughter. Nothing too exciting! Trying to save all our pennies for vacation next weekend.

You need a ticker thingy for your cycle cuz unless I ask every day, I will probably not remember!

I was the one talking about Spain! May or may not go...we've made a deal: if we're not pregnant by April, we'll go. Mostly financial reasons, but also because I don't want to travel that far away when I'm too far along. We'll see.

Ready, I'm anxious, too! I was getting pretty beautiful ewcm by cd 12 and 13 last cycle, so I'm hoping tomorrow it comes. I had so much cm and today and yesterday, not much. :shrug: I wish my temps would go back down, though, this is going to make O hard to pinpoint with the darn high Clomid-temps. :wacko:

NY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The big 3-0, right?! Yessss!!!! Welcome to the 30 and over club. :winkwink: It's not so bad.:cake:

Ready, you do need a ticker. Wait a minute, you're on the same cd as me. HA! never mind.

When I was little I thought i'd have 3 kids by 30 and be done making babies. AAAGGGGHHHHHH.:hissy:

Heh, true, but okay I'll make a ticker, but my cycles are so wacko that it's not necessarily going to predict O.

Rosa your doc probably had a number of reasons for suggesting that you bail on charting, and the clomid effect is probably a big one. Your OPKs will be weird as well, won't they? Not sure on that one. I'm not sure what to do about cm. I've been on EPO and trying to drink plenty of fluids, including green tea, but nothing so far. Are you going to do mucinex at all, or just take it easy?

Heh, true, but okay I'll make a ticker, but my cycles are so wacko that it's not necessarily going to predict O.

Rosa your doc probably had a number of reasons for suggesting that you bail on charting, and the clomid effect is probably a big one. Your OPKs will be weird as well, won't they? Not sure on that one. I'm not sure what to do about cm. I've been on EPO and trying to drink plenty of fluids, including green tea, but nothing so far. Are you going to do mucinex at all, or just take it easy?

Thank you for the ticker! Very nice.

His reason was so that I didn't become obsessive...:blush: Interesting.
Opks can be false positives right after the last pill and during the pill time, but they should be fine after a few days. :shrug: I'm not doing opks this cycle. He told me to not do mucinex either, he said cm was overrated. :saywhat: But we live and die by our ewcm!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->