Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Haha, bow down to the CM gods... we totally read way too much into it, but what else do we have to go on???

Ny, I always thought I would be married at 25 and have my first within a year or two, followed by two more. girl, boy, girl. Yay right! We don't get to pick what happens. Married at 30, ttc & no luck at 31. And wasn't my hubby's first marraige--not exactly the picture perfect scenario! Life just throws all kinds of curveballs... :brat:

Ny- happy birthday!!!! Enjoy yourself to today, relax, whatever you want to do.

Rosa- nah, don't think we will take a honeymoon, I'm too exhausted and lazy these days for much. We had a lovely day on Monday so that's enough for me. Plus I'd rather not spend the money on us to go somewhere. Means I can buy extra baby stuff lol.

Ready- hahaha no one has to know, except for us lol. Just lay a towel down and then you don't have to worry about a dirty floor! I promise we won't tell. WOOOOOT for dtd every day so far. We did that the month I got my bfp. That poor little egg just couldn't escape the :spermy: army lol.

Ny- when you hit second tri you should tell dh that he owes you a trip to Spain lol. Only been a bit over a day since you went potty? Lucky you. I'm happy if I got once or twice a week! I'm always so gassy, poor dh lol. These days I feel like a fat cow. All I want to do is eat. Thank god the weather is gettin nice. Going to have to get my fat ass walking lol so I don't turn into a whale before the end of this.

It sure does but I suppose that is the point of life and it's sweet ambiguity.
Girls- why don't you try preseed? Then there's no worry about the cm!

Love- Im already super hungry and was hoping MS would kick in so I can stop eating. I have noooo problems with food, thats for sure. IDK about that Spain trip! We are spending thousands of buckaroos on our Disney trip next week. Never knew it was so expensive! Then I'll be going back to florida with him in may or june we go to miami every year. So yea, spain may have to wait a while! Have you gained any energy back the 2nd tri? Im so so so so sos so lazy. Like, out of bed at 830 am and by 1030 I lay on the couch for a snooze. I only need quick snoozes but they are like, required.

I know it helps as a lubricant, but does it honestly help transport the :spermy: like real cm does? We've been using it...no luck yet.

I thought it helped them get up there faster and farther and provided a home for them to survive longer in....

I thought it helped them get up there faster and farther and provided a home for them to survive longer in....

You could be right. That's what real cm does, but I didn't know if the artificial stuff actually did that, or just didn't kill the sperm. :shrug: We're using it, so hopefully it works one of these times. Usually, I have a day or two of ewcm, so I probably don't need it, but it helps us.

I probably should be using it...I was trying not to freak DH out by introducing a "conception" item into bd. Maybe I'll try to bring it up...

Love how are you & beanie?

Ny- no second tri energy for me so far. If anything I'm more exhausted. But it is probably because I work full time and then I just don't sleep well. Damn this getting up every couple hours to pee and not finding a comfy spot to save my life. I bet if I started exercising I'd have more energy. I don't really eat all that much. I find myself getting full faster but I have the urge to eat almost constantly and of course while I'm at work that means chips and cookies and candy... Poor baby is going to come out in a sugar coma lol.

I probably should be using it...I was trying not to freak DH out by introducing a "conception" item into bd. Maybe I'll try to bring it up...

Love how are you & beanie?

Dh doesn't need to know...just insert it like 15 minutes before you bd. He'll just think you're extra excited about baby making! :rofl:

I know it helps as a lubricant, but does it honestly help transport the :spermy: like real cm does? We've been using it...no luck yet.

SUPPOSEDLY it does! It acts just like fertile cm... supposedly.. Got my bfp first time we used preseed =)

Haha, you're evil, Rosa, I love it! I'll see if I'm sneaky enough :ninja:

Apparently I didn't NEED it to get preggers before, but somehow it feels better to be doing something.

Love- I am hoping for more energy because im worthless and Yea, I do crave more sugary junk food this time around. With my daughter I wanted fajita vegetables all the time and that was at least healthy. I cant force myself to eat a salad at all right now. BLeck.

I like rosa's idea with the preseed:) I was nervous about using it too cuz I didn't want OH to feel offended, or unsexy with me using that but I explained it was mainly cuz my body wasn't producing the baby making slippery stuff! He was like, really? You are NEVER dry. Hahahaha. but he understood, just wasn't the right kind. However, we never actually got to use it so...guess my body was being sneaky. Pretty sure it was in New York when we weren't thinking baby making, and I wasn't OPKing and we were just having fun with each other!

oooh ooooh ooohh, i just realized something- I am proof that vacations around ovulation time are a definate PLUS! Think of that ladies...:)

Haha, you're evil, Rosa, I love it! I'll see if I'm sneaky enough :ninja:

Apparently I didn't NEED it to get preggers before, but somehow it feels better to be doing something.

heeheee!! I love that emoticon!! :ninja: I wonder if I'll ever have the right opportunity to use this one... :flasher: LOL!! :rofl: It's a wonder I get anything done...

Ny, that's right! I guess my dh and I need to go on a vacay this weekend, then! :yipee:

Rosa- I thought it was pretty much artificial cm? It didn't kill the sperm and simulated ewcm conditions? I really have no idea though.

Ready- maybe you don't have to tell him it's a conception item so to speak. If he asks obviously don't lie to him but if you use the inserts you can do that before you guys dtd. I always pee first just because it's no fun if I have a full bladder so that would give you am opportunity to use it. It may be better in a sense because it seems like men are easily weirder out with ttc even though they want a baby just as much. Go figure.

Little beanie and I are good. He raves in there to music I can't hear and I'm exhausted lol. I'm finally starting to look less fat and more pregnant. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon, no idea what for though lol.

Ny- I'm going to have a LOT of working out to do after this baby to get a nice body with all the junk I want to eat. I am fond of grapes and apples right now so that's at least something. My butt is going to get soooo big haha. Yeah, I'm pretty useless too. After I get off work I sort of just shut down. I've discovered sciatica! It's a wonderful pain in the ass, literally... My mom and middle sister have had it their entire life and now I'm getting it because I'm pregnant. It's only on the right side but it hurts so much and even more because I have to stand for 8+ hours a day. I'm discovering lower back pain as well. Joy joy. At least dh gives me nightly rubbings. I'm give him a sad look as I pathetically ask him to rub my butt.

LOL funny on my other thread I was just saying that apples sound great to me but i hate biting into them and hate cutting them so apparently im too lazy for apples! I do have a thing for grapes and strawberries in yogurt dip right now. Yummmm. ANOTHER funny similarity- I already have sciatica but I get it a lot. I pinch my sciatic nerve on the right side often because I have lower back scoliosis. Its been reeeeallly bad this week. I cant even get up sometiems when laying down or roll to another position. My OH has trained in this sort of thing and says to lay on back on hard ground, bend knees up, and lower them side to side.....OUCH though! Also, believe it or not, but a lot of low back pain comes from behind our knees first. SO, lay on your back, leg up, DH put hand around front of knee, and push leg back just a tad. This stretches behind our knees and will bring some pressure off of lower back. Most pain is from lack of stretching. So make sure to stretch. Oh, and it all hurts like a bitch when you have a pinched nerve. Lol.

rosa there are some great ones in there huh? :tease:

Thanks for the tips girls...I should probably work in a little preseed action, although it might be too early! No signs whatsoever...leaving tomorrow for vaca, so maybe my body is going to hold off until i get back. :shrug:

Knocked up ladies, I'm sorry you're feeling so tired and having troubles with food & tummies & bums...that part's not fun at all! :nope: Hopefully some of those things get better as you get further along (sorry, love, probably not the sciatica)...

NY and love, i want apples too! I have been craving fruit! but i cant have it! Natural sugar... booooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->