Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

im a nervous wreck today. my mommy is in surgery and has been in recovery for 2 hours and i cant be at the hospital for another couple of hours. i hate sitting here. My dad is up there and the dr hasnt even let him know how it went!! And he cant see her while she's in recovery! UGH! My mom is my best friend and i'm so worried! It was a big surgery but not anything like life threatening... she has severely damaged nerves that they are trying to fix, she basically lives in severe pain all the time & this surgery can hopefully fix it.

Protein and good carbs! i can have a few bites of fruit if my blood sugar is low , but not much of it =(

:flasher:Ready I hope your Ovulation waits til sunday night at least. Then you can have at it! Is it just you 3 going? So no chance of you sneaking away?

For disney- my MAJOR necessity was a condo that had a separate bedroom so we wouldnt miss out on a whole month of TTC...well, now i'd have been ok without cuz we are NOT having sex right now with any spotting! Poor OH......

When we went to NY i remember thinking, the only reason im going with him is so we dont miss an entire ovulation time while he is gone. We spent a lot of extra money for me to go last minute just for my fertile period. Hope it pays off!

Kylar- I hope she's well. So he cannot see her yet in recovery? Thats weird! At our place they aren't normally in recovery for that long.....maybe the surgery went longer and she didn't actually get to recovery 2 hours ago.

No my dad called when she was done 2 1/2 hours ago and they still havent let him see her or told him how it went. Im crying so much i just wanna know, im so worrid. Thank you Ny.

Well what the hell is their problem?! I can;t imagine them just not telling him anything for that long....sometimes though they need to take xrays, get pain management in order, clean her up, bandage whatever they need to bandage, stuff like that. Maybe its just a slow hospital. I am to presume if something was WRONG they'd have said by now. Chin up!

I agree with Ny...your dad would have been told if something was "wrong"...she's just waking up. Some people are slower to wake up and recover after anesthesia. :hugs: I hope all is well & I'm sure it is...........

Thanks for flashing me Ny ;) Yeah just the three of us so it would be awkward at best, and it's just a hotel so they don't have suites or anything. It'll be our first time staying somewhere like that with all 3 of us.

kylarsmom, I hope your mom is okay! That must be hard...the not knowing. I'm sure she's fine. :hugs:

Ny, my dh is canceling an overnight trip for Saturday, because it's fertile time. I was so relieved and touched at how he put our "situation" first. :thumbup:

ready, :loo: heehee! Sounds like you DO have a conception-vacay on your hands here! When do you normally O? I've been on cd15 lately, so that's when I'm expecting it, but with Clomid, who knows if it'll be changed.

Ready- guess you are just fingers crossed for ovulation sunday night! Do it right before you leave to get some up there just in case and recline the car seat back a bit. Hahahhaaha

Rosa- that is soooo awesome that he canceled it! . Mine also put ours first in january when he called monday and was like, "do you want to come to new york on friday?"....lol. He had just been told by work and knew i'd be all crazy about him going while i was fertile. IT costed a lot to do last minute and stuff but we got over it. You only live once. I'd say to plan Spain around fertile time if you arent preggers by then:) And I definately suggest pregnancy vacays with the hubby though too. It wont happen for a while after that so you really need it.

Protein and good carbs! i can have a few bites of fruit if my blood sugar is low , but not much of it =(

Hope your mum is ok Kylarsmum, i'm sure everything is fine, it's just so worrying when you don't hear right away :hugs:

WootWoot for conception vacas! Hopefully soon to be followed by babymoons to mexico, spain or aruba!

Babymoons. Thats funny. I hope my Miami trip will be a babymoon and that i CANT go to my favorite Sushi place on southbeach:)

I could probably live happily on fruit if I weren't too tired/lazy to go to the store and stock up. Talk about lazy. But if I sugar urge strikes you bet I'll get off my butt and go buy cookies or something lol. I eat an apple every morning at work, balances out all the junk that follows it lol. My biggest problem with apples is they make my gums bleed when I bite into them.

Ny- it's nice to know that my beanie isn't the only one being a pain in the butt lol. I'll have to try what you suggested if you say it works. My mom just sits on her fist when it gets really bad and that somehow seems to help her. My problem is when it flares up while I'm at work. I can't just go sit down to ease it. I just have to wince through the pain. Yesterday was really bad, my lower back through my butt was sore to the point where just walking or moving almost brought me to tears. I find the pain puts me in a very very bad mood which is definitely no good when you work retail.

Oh the things we do to avoid another cycle. I'd have stuck a cork in me and stood on my head if it would have helped my chances lol.

Kylar- I'm so sorry your mom had to have surgery. Hospitals can be so inconsiderate sometimes. You'd think that regardless of whether or not she was awake they would at least come out and let someone know how the surgery went and how she was doing instead of leaving you both to worry like that. I'd hunt someone down and make them tell you what's going on.

Love- sorry to bring this up, but just wait til your belly is really big and heavy. Your poooooor back! You may have to cut some hours....

oooh that's right, AND babymoons to miami! :) I think you need to update your ticker, ny...

Rosa, your O day is probably going to be a little different than before, don't you think? Mine is anywhere from cd15 to like 38 or something. :shrug: It sucks. I'm just going to hope it was just like last month & right on time [-o<

I can't bear to update it yet to a pregnancy one....im toooo scared! . I should erase the one i've got though as my daughter's bday has come and gone.

Well...you could replace it with something fun or motivating...you don't have to do a baby growth one if you don't want to.

oooh that's right, AND babymoons to miami! :) I think you need to update your ticker, ny...

Rosa, your O day is probably going to be a little different than before, don't you think? Mine is anywhere from cd15 to like 38 or something. :shrug: It sucks. I'm just going to hope it was just like last month & right on time [-o<

Not sure if it'll change. :shrug: Mine has been cd 15 for a few cycles now, but once or twice it was 16 and 17. I'm interested in seeing how/if Clomid changes it.

Kylar- By now you have probably heard from your dad but I hope your mom is recovering well!

Ladies I'm kinda in shock, I just had a lot of ewcm and I'm on cd24 of a 28-30day cycle, not sure if I'm O-ing late or my body is just going crazy! lol But I haven't had any ewcm this cycle untill today. hmmm This is where I'm hitting myself in the head for not charting the last couple days! Never O-ed this late that I know of but I'm excited regardless because DH will be home tonight and we can dtd finally! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->