Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Yeah, EJW! Did you stop charting early, while your temps were still low? So you really don't think you've O'd yet? Well, that's great! Go pounce him :)

I did an OPK tonight, just to see. Not even close...very faint line...so I guess no cm really means, hey ready, you're not ready. Spending the morning home with my stepson,then a few hours of work before off for our weekend!

Ready- Hope you have an awesome weekend away! The cm could mean nothing, I always get one day with ewcm and I haven't had any until today so who knows. I might have already ovulated or maybe I wont O at all this cycle. I just know I am going to enjoy my hubby tonight and go back to charting next cycle lol :)

Oh sorry to answer your question I stopped charting because my temps have been all over the place and I thought by now I either ovulated or wasnt going to this cycle. I wish I had some opks tonight just because I'm curious

EJW, go bd just in case! That's really late, but who knows...maybe your body geared up to O and never did it. :shrug: Can't hurt to bd a little more, right? Start temping again!

Still no cm for me. Not even slippery when I wipe...very dry. Weird. I had a lot of sticky and creamy a few days ago, and now nothing. Tomorrow the bd'ing starts for real. :sex:

I think i am gonna be out this month now .........i am ill :(
My IBS has flared bigtime and i'm not sure why and i have a cold! Bah lol
Not sure my body will be doing the conceiving thing too amongst all that so i feel pretty pessimistic. Sorry i just stopped by to moan!

How is everyone else doing? How is your mum Kylarsmum?

Dee- I'm sorry you are ill. Are you still planning to dtd/have been dtd? Fingers crossed you get lucky this cycle even with being sick.

Morning ladies...Dee sorry you aren't feeling well, but remember that your uterus is quite independent (doesn't feritlity just have a mind of its own?) You are most definitely still in the game!

Kylar, how is your mom?

I'm headed out this afternoon...I'll check in here & there (especially if we end up doing that thing where I lay on the bathroom floor :rofl: ) Although it doesn't seem like my fertile time is NOW anyhow. FX for you, rosa, go make a baby!

Ready- fertile period or not I say go for it!! Can't possibly hurt anything, except our dignity lol.

Ready- pfft dignity is overrated anyways. You do what you have to in order to make a baby. Even if it means laying on dirty hotel floors or doing headstands after dtd lol.

Ny- how are you doing this morning? How's the spotting? Having another scan today?

As for me, my feet are KILLING me and I'm stuck at work till 3:30. It's only quarter after 9 now. I even bought brand new insoles for my shoes that aren't helping much. My day isn't going very well so far.

Love, sorry to hear you're achey today! Do you have anywhere to sit during the day, or are you really on your feet the whole time? That is such a bummer... hopefully the day goes quickly & you are definitely do a delicious foot rub tonight!

I work retail which means sitting isn't an option. It wouldn't be so bad if I were running around the store rather than standing in one spot for 8.5 hours. It's the standing that really gets to me. Sadly, I won't be getting any foot rubs until after baby is born. Early on my midwife told me that footrubs aren't allowed because there are pressure points in your foot that can cause miscarriage or premature labor.

Hey girls, sorry I didnt update last night , was up at the hospital with my mom! The dr didnt come tell them anything until THIS MORNING ! How insane is that? And even at that all my dad said he really said was that the surgery went as expected. WTH? Maybe its my dads bad translation, but if thats all he really sad, that is BS! Anyway, she was doing really well when I got to see her, the pain meds made her so sleepy, shes on stuff stronger than morphine ;/ dad said this morning she was pretty bad bc her IV wasnt working and they didnt know it, so she hadnt been getting any medicine and was in a lot of pain, but if they can get back on top of the pain she may get to go home today! Thanks guys for being concerned for her and me! I really appreciate it!!

Ny - Isn't your scan today? Praying for you and bean!!

Love- Ive been very achy as well. I feel like my uterus is growing bc it hurts all the time! Like its growing and stretching and it hurts to put a lot of pressure on it, or bend over!

Everyone else , those that are O'ing or about to , hope you catch that eggy, fingers x'd for you!!

Kylar- so glad to hear you mom is well and may come home today!! I would have a talk with that doctor about how he cares for his patients and their worried families. It is absolutely unacceptable! They are supposed to have nurses come in and check the iv and such to make sure everything is as it should. They should have been aware that her ov wasn't working soon after it happened.
I know how you feel. I'm pretty sure little man in there is stretching out his home in there. I knelt down to pick something up and had the worst shooting pain on my right side. Rolling over is slowly becoming a challenge lol. Don't get me started on bending over lol.

Kylarsmum, glad your mum is ok and hope she gets home soon :flower:

Love - it's a shame you have a standing job whilst pregnant, i hope you get to put your feet up some when you get home, i do a standing job too so i know it wont be easy if i get my BFP but i still want it so badly!

I hope i am still in the game, bloody colds and stuff! Should be 'due' AF on the 15th so FX.

Hello everyone-
Love- I know how you feel about work. I have to lift patients and push beds and wheelchairs around a lot too and always feels like im going to kill myself. I haven't gone this week yet, just haven't felt like exerting myself in that way right now. With my MC history I may as well just take the 1st tri off from work whenever I find out im preg!

Kylar- glad mom is ok, and not glad she's got kind of a douche for a doctor!

IDK why doctors do this but I just got a call back from the nurse and my doc who said call thursday is not even in today. SO now I have to hope that once she relays info to another, they will agree on the ultrasound, which i dont have that much faith in. PFFFT. Doctors.

UGH Ny that is so frustrating!!! I'd be going somewhere else! Most places are so good about scans when you have spotting and previous m/c .. i dont understand this being such an issue for them! GEEZ!!

Love- OMG rolling over at night is the pits!!!!!!! hahahaa

Hi ladies,

I do not think I have introduced my self on here before...I actually ttc with some ladies back in october witht he holloween testers. I remember Kylarsmom for sure but I'm sure there are more of you I will remember too.

I am 23 weeks tomorrow, and feeling good. This is my 3rd baby and is a BOY! So I have one girl and this makes boy 2. My due date is July 1, but becuase of a csection I will deliver around June 20th or so.

I hope to make more friends in here....:) Talk to you all later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->