Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Forget taking first tri off, I'd like to take my whole pregnancy off lol. If it's not one thing it's another, sore feet, sore back, sciatica, all of the above. Top that off with the lack of energy to do anything. But the money means more stuff for baby.
I would go into your doctors office and tell them you are still spotting and that the doctor promised you a scan today of the spotting continued. Let your hormones take over and tell them you are concerned for your baby and let them know you won't be leaving till you know what's going on. Doctors offices have next to no sympathy and there is no excuse for it. Things would be very different if they were in your shoes. Don't let them push you off to another day. Make them see you.

Welcome back butterfly!! I don't know you as I was part of the thanksgiving testing group but it's always nice having people join! This is my first and he's due August 4. I promise you the ladies here are amazing. Wouldn't have gotten my bfp without them.

I am waiting still the nurse will call me back w info. I would be ok if t was tommorow. I'm not in that great a hurry. If its bad I can be in dumb bliss for one more day. Ha. Although I'm pretty ill today. guess that could happen wig a drop in hormones too but feels like baby sickness.

Welcome butterfly.

NY, i have my fx for you!!! That is horrible you are getting all this run around, i wish that the nurses at doctor's offices would put themselves in our shoes for a bit!! They woud then feel different when we called being a concerned mother!!!

When did the nurse say she would call back? I'd give it maybe another hour then start calling them. Be persistant! Doctors have a way of pushing people off because they just allow it to happen. I'm sure your little beanie is fine. It's probably all the EXTRA hormones that are making you feel sick today. I hope they don't tell you to come in tomorrow because I want to see your little bean!! Speaking of, you owe us some scan pictures missy lol! You've had time with your phone, now we want to see this little bean lol! Didn't you say a while back that you'd be able to have scans whenever where you work? Would you be able to go down there for a scan?

hey star, yeah i am glad i have changed jobs a lot less stress, hope the babymaking will benefit it.

NY fingers crossed u see an energetic little bean in there. xxxx

Hey girls! Ok, the nurses and ultrasound tech ended up being super cool and diligent. The nurse called at 123 pm, said the doc put the order in for ultrasound lemme talk to the ultrasound tech, comes back on the phone says can you come now. Im like hell ya! So i was gone by 2 and thought they were nice about it. The ultrasound tech thanked me for getting there so quick. Lol.

Anyways- gummy bear is there, heart beating at 142 bpm and measuring 7w1d. She said I will probably not get a good picture for a couple weeks because my uterus is sooooo tilted back. As she is doing the ultrasound I see things like yolk sac and baby and stuff but the pics are super fuzzy and not showing everything at once cuz they really have to dig for my uterus. OUCH. Bad thing is, they cant find the source of the spotting. I wish they could to put my mind at ease. Im still afraid the next time there will be no heart beat!

About getting scanned at work- I can depending on the day I work, and what tech is working. Some will tell the manager if I ask and some are cool. I wanted to wait until I know everything is going to be good though before I had friends at work scan me so they aren;t the ones who have to tell bad knews ya know?

My pics dont look like anything yet! I will so put one up when I am thinking it looks like something. The tech said it looks just like it should at 7w1d. Whew! Again- shocked. I have just been shocked and shocked and shocked with this one. I was for sure thinking it was breaking down and I was losing it because i had some "stuff" that looked stringy come out of me a few times now. WEIRD!

that's fab news NY cant wait to see the pics when you can see the little one. xxxxx

:witch: has arrived..... Therefore I start Femara in 5 days and then await my surge for the 1st cycle of IUI!!!

I work retail which means sitting isn't an option. It wouldn't be so bad if I were running around the store rather than standing in one spot for 8.5 hours. It's the standing that really gets to me. Sadly, I won't be getting any foot rubs until after baby is born. Early on my midwife told me that footrubs aren't allowed because there are pressure points in your foot that can cause miscarriage or premature labor.

WOW! I have never heard of this before! That sucks! I was looking forward to mandatory foot and back rubs when I get preggers! :hissy:

Swept boooo for af but yaaayy for starting iui. I assume you are paying out of pocket for that? What is fear and what kind of physical side effects are you going to endure?

Sorry that was a hooked on phones post. Damn new phone touchscreen typing sucks. I meant swepa what is femara and what side effects will it cause.

swept, I'm sorry AF got you, but yippee for iui!! I hope you have great luck with it! :happydance:

Ny, :yipee: I'm so glad you were able to get in for a scan, and that it was great! Weird that they don't know what the spotting is coming from. Is it still happening? A lot? Still brown? I'm sure everything is fine. :thumbup:

Afm, cd 12 = :sex: Still no ewcm...maybe the Clomid is drying me out. I'll use pre~seed, just in case (we would have anyway). I'm having some little cramps, so I'm hoping they're little eggies in waiting. :haha: I'll be very interested in my cd21 blood test to see if anything actually happened with Clomid. I wish I had a scan on whatever cd to see if I had follicles waiting. Not even sure what that all means...:shrug:

Rosa-I'm not really spottin right now no. But whenever it goes for a day it seems to come back. Maybe not this time!

What does the cd21 test show? I have heard clomid dries some out. So yay for preseed. I hope you only need clomid this time!

Ny, yeah!! Of course the bean is good--we insist! :)

Swepa good luck this cycle!!!

Afm, we bd right before we left for our trip!!! Wasn't expecting that...on the road now... I had some ovary twinges today and the start of wet cm. Still early tho I think. :)

Ooooooh ready good for you to have a romp before the trip. Have fun!

Swept boooo for af but yaaayy for starting iui. I assume you are paying out of pocket for that? What is fear and what kind of physical side effects are you going to endure?

Yes I am paying out of pocket for this treatment :dohh::dohh: ...... Femara is another form of Clomid with less side effects....my doctor didn't really tell me any side effects with Femara but i'm sure there are some..... As for other side effects i don't know... I start to take it CD 5 which is next wednesday so I will let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->