Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I didn't ovulate??? I'm super gutted never got positive OPK or cramping today CD 18 really don't know what this means Dee I'm confused too do u think this could still be m/c causing nonsense with my hormones I am so upset and loosing the will??

Hey brandi beautiful scan pic so happy such a strong heartbeat too XXxxx

Brandy! So good to see you back. Beautiful scan pics! Get inernet soon! :haha:

Dee and Andrea, I'm so sorry you got bfns today. That sucks. I understand how hard that is. :hugs:

Star, you're cd18 today and haven't o'ed? It's not too late. Some ladies o later. Keep testing with opks and bd'ing. I've o'ed as late as cd19 before.

Afm, nothing to report. No symptoms, not even sure what dpo I am, or even if I o'ed! :wacko: Just livin' life. I'm really looking forward to my blood test on Wednesday and hope that it doesn't take more than a few days to get the results back. That will tell me if I o'ed. Honestly, I don't have high hopes for this cycle. :nope: Just a feeling.

Ready, if I DID o when FF says I did (again, I really don't know if it's right), then we're on the same dpo again!! :happydance:

Yay! I LOVE that! When are you going to :test: ?

My temp came back to normal this morning...I have been ignoring the time change & temping at my usual time, although that is an hour later with daylight savings. I'm just excluding yesterday's temp cause it was so darn low. I've been feeling totally overheated and now & then ovary twinges, but that's it!

Brandy!!! Come back soon...congrats on your little growing bean!

Dee & Andrea, :hugs: BFNs are so discouraging; FX for a better result tomorrow or the next morning...

Star, if you don't temp, you can't be sure--you could have O'd without cramping...Or maybe it hasn't happened yet. My O day was 17 this cycle & last, but I've gone as long as like 32...I'm not saying that's typical, but just keep up the BD until you're sure you've caught it!

I'm still in MN, but I'm working remotely so I'm online. :hi: to all! No word from Ny?

Yay! I LOVE that! When are you going to :test: ?

My temp came back to normal this morning...I have been ignoring the time change & temping at my usual time, although that is an hour later with daylight savings. I'm just excluding yesterday's temp cause it was so darn low. I've been feeling totally overheated and now & then ovary twinges, but that's it!

I won't test any earlier than March 24th. I honestly would rather get AF than see a bfn. What about you?

Hey...I haven't decided yet. I got my + at 12dpo last time, but I think this time I would test somewhere between the 21 & 24 (13-16dpo). Depends on how curious I am ;)

Just sitting on my hands waiting at this point--aren't we all?? :coffee:

Hey...I haven't decided yet. I got my + at 12dpo last time, but I think this time I would test somewhere between the 21 & 24 (13-16dpo). Depends on how curious I am ;)

Just sitting on my hands waiting at this point--aren't we all?? :coffee:

Yep! Not much to do but wait! I just hope I o'ed. I have a hard time believing that I wouldn't with clomid's help, especially since I o on my own, but stranger things have happened!

I'm sure you have! Do you feel flushed at all? I think we're both going in for blood work on Wed--we can compare notes ;)

I think I'm not going to be on the Clomid bandwagon afterall. This cycle is "normal" again, so two in a row. I don't think there is cause for medication between that & my bloodwork being normal. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about that. I still find it odd that my two BFPs were on very delayed ovulations, not normal ones.

I didn't ovulate??? I'm super gutted never got positive OPK or cramping today CD 18 really don't know what this means Dee I'm confused too do u think this could still be m/c causing nonsense with my hormones I am so upset and loosing the will??

Hey brandi beautiful scan pic so happy such a strong heartbeat too XXxxx

Hi Starchase
I'm not sure that the miscarriage could affect us now, i was just trying to find an excuse for feeling pregnant and getting BFN's to be honest, guess i just have to face the fact that i was not lucky this month :/
I dont use opks so i never know when or if i ovulated, maybe you just had an odd akward cycle?
Fingers crossed for us both next cycle! We could even have a baby next cycle that had a due date near to christmas! That would be the best present, so dont give up hun, big hugs :hugs:

hey ladies, to any of you who take Maca.... does it give you headaches? and sickness?
I have had crazy headaches for the last few days and feeling really sick. I can't be pregnant because i have only just ovulated 3-4 days ago. xxxxx

Just wanted to stop in and say hi! I have been sick with the flu and I feel horrible. I have had no energy. Thinking of you all! My HSG is tomorrow so i'll be on tomorrow afternoon to catch up!

:flower:

Good luck tomorrow Kiki, XXxx

I have no idea whats going on with my body had faint tests no way positive for 4 days then faded blank last 2 days so no ovulation but then today faint line again more cm and cramping today?

x

Star, you may have just missed the surge. Some women have short surges. Or your body geared up to o and will later. :shrug: That's happened to me before, and I o'ed late that cycle.

Ready, no hot flashes or anything. Honestly don't feel pregnant at all. :wacko: I'm nervous about my blood tests! I'm worried that my progesterone will be way low again, which means I didn't o. I forget, has your dh had his :spermy: checked? What else could it be?

Hi Rosa girl, no SA for DH at this point; he has a son so it is unlikely... although maybe still worth checking if this goes on much longer. Don't worry about "feeling" pregnant; we're only maybe 6dpo!! Your test will tell whether you have O'd (my money is on YES)! I certainly don't feel pregnant, just the usual flushed face and few twinges. One downside of visiting home when you just got married: EVERYBODY asks why you aren't pregnant yet, or if you're planning to have kids, or--worse--stares with open mouth anticipation when the waitress comes by to get your drink order. People were taking bets on me tonight & whether I'd order a drink!! Oh, the pressssssure...

Star, I agree with Rosa, I have geared up to O, and then not, rinse & repeat, and finally O'd late. You are not out yet! And you may actually be in the tww too :shrug:

Get well soon Kiki :flower:

I feel cak also, i am feeling sick all the time and have a foul taste in my mouth.
(tried to eat a marzipan bar last night which i usually adore and it tasted like soap!) My daughter is off school with a tummy ache so maybe we both have a bug?? Would a virus make me have a weird taste and feel sick all day?

Am on last day of my ticker today (though my cycles can be irregular) but no signs of AF yet, just sore boobies and some yellow cm.

good luck Dee hope these are all signs of your BFP.

I feel really dizzy today and sick, had headaches for the last week. I only 0vulated 4-5 days ago i think (not used OPK so IDK). i have had a constant ache in my lower back for the last few days but thats usual. maybe i am coming down with something its far too early to be pregnancy. xxxx

I forgot that you have a step-child and since you had mc, obviously it's not a sperm issue. I remembered that as soon as I logged off last night. Oops! Well that's a good thing, anyway! And your progesterone is fine? You're right, 6/7 dpo we would not be able to "feel" pregnant. I just mean that deep down in my heart I don't feel like this is our cycle. I actually had to count how many dpo I think I might be today. :shrug: 7 I guess. I sure hope I o'ed! I'm also hoping that I don't have to wait a week to find out the results from my blood test. Is yours today?

I hate the issue of what do I order to drink when I'm with people! Luckily, most everyone I would eat out with knows we're trying and all the details! :haha:

I got another BFN this morning if AF isn't here tomorrow or the next day I've got the longest cycle I've ever had before WOOP WOOP LOL

Andrea, I'm sorry. How long has this cycle been?? That stinks. :hugs:

Kiki, good luck today!! Let us know how it goes and how you feel. We're thinking of you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->