Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Kylar, how could you have lost pounds with that cute bump?? Sorry to hear about your extra appointments :(

Andrea, quite honestly, it could have been a chemical pregnancy based on your positive test yesterday & long-ish LP. HCG can drop off really rapidly when it's that early & give a negative the following day (mine did). However, I still hope the test was wrong & you have a bean growing!!

Ready- It IS coming! That's what I keep saying to myself, haha. I did an OPK and it's there but not positive yet. I think I'm starting to get some ewcm so fx'd!
How are you??
Come on Rosa! We need good news! :)

Hey girlie, I'm good...just waiting for this cycle to be over :coffee: Sounds like you are just days away from the baby-maker!! My ticker says I'm testing tomorrow but I'm not :haha: Rosa & I are in it for the long haul--unless she's changing her mind?...

Wow, A lot of sad news going around today.

Love- So sorry about the accident glad you and your little man are ok!! :) I will pray for your DH's nan too, that is so horrible I'm sorry.

Andrea- The same thing was happened to me almost, i was really late for AF and I got faint pink line on two tests but three days later my blood work was negative. I'm not sure what happened but my period finally came and is really light. I always have a few days of heavy bleeding so I am going to make an appt with the gyn. I have tricare too and feel your pain, you have to have a referral for everything and they want you to use the military facility and I dont like the gyn they have at all!!! Hope you get some answers soon too!

Rosa- aww thats so sad about your friends puppy, My dogs can never die I will be a wreck for a long time. They are like my children right now. :hugs:

Hope the rest of the week goes better for everyone!

Rosa- I'm sorry to hear about your doggy friend! It is very sad when dogs we know and love pass away. How is your friend? Was the dog old?

Afm- Don't pay attention to my ticker because it's wrong! I wish there were 12 days left until testing but I still haven't O'd! Grrr! :wacko:

:hugs: to all!

Sorry you haven't o'ed yet! How frustrating. I'm sure it's coming soon, though. My friend is devastated. We just sat on the phone and cried with each other for like 20 minutes. I loved that dog so much, she was the sweetest thing. Whenever we'd watch her (sometimes for a week or 2 at a time), she'd always sleep with us and snuggle. My dog is not much of a lover. :nope: They were bff, though. Loved each other. Next time they come over, she's going to be looking past them, looking for Tanner. :cry: Tanner was only 4. So young.

Kiki, it IS coming--keep up your bd! You could try Love's method of every day ;) Did you OPK lately?

No kidding, the thread has taken a nosedive this afternoon. We all need some good news, stat. I'm looking to you, Rosa :rofl:

:rofl: I hope I have some good news for you! I'm trying to ignore what I believe are some cramps starting. I'm just hoping it's all in my head...I'm 14 dpo tomorrow. Hmmm...to test or not to test. When are YOU testing, ready?

Hey girlie, I'm good...just waiting for this cycle to be over :coffee: Sounds like you are just days away from the baby-maker!! My ticker says I'm testing tomorrow but I'm not :haha: Rosa & I are in it for the long haul--unless she's changing her mind?...

I don't know what to do! :brat: When to test?!?! I'm so nervous! Although, if I get a bfn, I guess the wondering is over. But the depression starts earlier. It's a toss up.

Rosa, I dunno! Definitely not tomorrow, we'll see what my temps bring...is there a crack in your not-testing armor?...

BFN doesn't mean it's over. Look at ny and I, We had tons of BFNs and were late then one day got a BFP out of absolutely nowhere.

Rosa, I dunno! Definitely not tomorrow, we'll see what my temps bring...is there a crack in your not-testing armor?...

:rofl: You crack me up! No, not testing tomorrow. Probably Thursday. sigh. I have a massive headache, but it could be from crying all evening. (my friend's dog...I really felt like she was my dog, too. :cry:) and backaches.

BFN doesn't mean it's over. Look at ny and I, We had tons of BFNs and were late then one day got a BFP out of absolutely nowhere.

That's true. I'm not sure which is worse...getting a bfn right away and just waiting for AF to come, or being hopeful and nervous for days and finally getting up the nerve to test and THEN getting a bfn. :wacko:

I think you have a handle on all the possible negative outcomes, rosa... :) How about you wait for the day AF is due (Thurs) and get a BFP? :trouble: I insist!

Hello room!

Back from vacay last night and worked today. Phewww. I continued to read everything while in Florida but couldn't respond because connection was crap for some reason and only had my phone. I will be on my computer tomorrow again.

Praying for you girls who are lose to testing!

Andrea were those hcg or ovulation strips? I thought thy said ovulation on the handles so was super confused! Hope you get some answers.

Kiki and Dee nice to see oj both trying again! How exciting.

On another thread there have been like 5 bfps the last 2 months so I'm hoping for that here too!

Got a doc appointment tomorrow morning so hope te good. I still spot so have become pretty disheartened and kind of sick of it all. We will see. Hopeful but not too confident. Pretty sure the progesterone should have stopped all spotting if it was going well. At least nothing bad happened on our vacation. I was so nervous for that.

Kylar, how could you have lost pounds with that cute bump?? Sorry to hear about your extra appointments :(

Andrea, quite honestly, it could have been a chemical pregnancy based on your positive test yesterday & long-ish LP. HCG can drop off really rapidly when it's that early & give a negative the following day (mine did). However, I still hope the test was wrong & you have a bean growing!!

you are too sweet. but i think ive lost my love handles and my arms are def getting smaller. im still gaining the tum tum just must be loosing the extra everywhere else! Same happened with my 1st preg...

Morning :flower:

NY - i hope everything is ok with you but i think it is! Try to relax :0)

That's cool that you are loosing weight in some places Heather, that does not hapen to many preggie people! I used to find once i breastfed it flew off.

I took 2 x EPO yesterday in prep for trying to get a good EWCM but had a headache so i have no decided to abandon everything except foilc acid and just 'be natural' Not sure if i have any chances now! Gotta keep positive though :flower:

Hope everyone has a good day :0)

Welcome back Ny! How was your vaca?? Let us know how your appointment goes!

I will be back later to catch up! Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday! :flower:

you are too sweet. but i think ive lost my love handles and my arms are def getting smaller. im still gaining the tum tum just must be loosing the extra everywhere else! Same happened with my 1st preg...

That's great! That's what every preggo wants...a big bump and small everywhere else! I'm sure you're adorable. :flower:

I think you have a handle on all the possible negative outcomes, rosa... :) How about you wait for the day AF is due (Thurs) and get a BFP? :trouble: I insist!

:rofl: I will test on Thursday. :holly: (that was just for fun) :winkwink:

Ny, so glad to see you back in here! We missed you! Glad you had a nice vacay. Did you end up telling your daughter why you couldn't go on the rides? I'm sure that the spotting will be just fine. Lots of women spot a lot at the beginning. Did you say when you're going in for a scan?

Good morning, ladies... Welcome back, Ny! We missed you...did you have any ms while you were on vacation? Did you tell your daughter??

AFM, my temp went up this morning :happydance: It all will come down to whether it plummets tomorrow or stays high...jeesh this is nerve wracking!

Thanks girls, I know its cool to be skinny and all, but honestly i'd trade it in a heartbeat to pig out on some pasta pizza and cake!! BOO!!! ;) lol

20 week bump

Any update andrea? How's everyone else this morning?

Attachments

• 188460_694942772391_44005952_36854959_4941211_n.jpg
    188460_694942772391_44005952_36854959_4941211_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
Good morning, ladies... Welcome back, Ny! We missed you...did you have any ms while you were on vacation? Did you tell your daughter??

AFM, my temp went up this morning :happydance: It all will come down to whether it plummets tomorrow or stays high...jeesh this is nerve wracking!

Yay for high temps!!! FX that it stays high and goes even higher tomorrow!! 14 dpo today...any symptoms? Afm, no cramps, no nothing. Sleepy.

Heather, your bump is adorable!! :hugs: You look great!

Morning! Vacation was very good. Weather was hot and we had so much fun. However, spring break and Disney may not be the best combo. Was soooo annoying busy. More than normal busy. But still fun. I didnt get sick but bought dramamine so took one when I began feeling icky. I am sick now though the last two days but could just be the progesterone I am on. Not see what happens at the doc today by hope to be getting a scan since spotting continues.

Thanks for the welcome back girls I'm glad to be back and will were more after my doc when I'm on computer. See you in a bit!

Agreed, very cute bump, Heather! I'll admit it, I'm jealous. :)

Nothing, zilch for symptoms. I was uber tired last night, but after thinking about ss long & hard (at least 2 seconds), I concluded that I might just be...tired. Crossing my fingers for a high temp tomorrow--we'll see!!!

How is everyone?

Agreed, very cute bump, Heather! I'll admit it, I'm jealous. :)

Nothing, zilch for symptoms. I was uber tired last night, but after thinking about ss long & hard (at least 2 seconds), I concluded that I might just be...tired. Crossing my fingers for a high temp tomorrow--we'll see!!!

How is everyone?

:rofl: I know, me too! I'm like I'm hungry, is it a symptom?! Well maybe I'm just...hungry. Or I have a headache! Is it a symptom? Well maybe because I cried for an hour about my friend's dog. :cry: Everything is making me question everything...:wacko: I was super tired last night too. Went to bed at 8:45 and read for a while. Passed OUT at 9:15, which is so early! Again, long day of teaching (lessons at home at night AFTER my school day) and being emotionally drained could have had something to do with it.

Ny, Disney at spring break is definitely crazy. We went last year, and our spring break is always the week before Easter. It was SO crowded. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->