Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hey ladies. I just wanted to stop in an let you all know that we lost the baby at 11+1. I am heartbroken. I have never been through a miscarriage before and the emotion pain is torture. I am still waiting for my body to catch up and realize that it is over. I havent miscarried yet, but the DR wants to try to let it happen naturally. He says there is no reason why we cant try again soon.

I have internet now, so I will be back in the game trying with all of you lovely ladies as soon as my body heals.

Hey girls I'm bummed.....really bummed.....

Someone asked if it was both OPK's one was OPK the other was HCG :( for pregnancy....

Its over an I'm in lots of pain just layin around taking Lortab at the moment an trying to get comfortable which is hard to do at the moment.....I am contemplating this being it for me an DH .....I give up.

Brandy sweetie I am so so sorry :( I couldn't imagine how you feel right now....I'm in one of the lowest places I've been in a while :( an I know its gonna take time to heal...and I hope an PRAY God touches your heart sweetie and heals you......I am so sorry for your loss darling :(

MC hurts so just breath through it its gonna be just like full blown labor sweetheart :( an its no fun....I will be praying with every ounce I have left in my body for you as I'm in TONS of pain right now too :(

Oh Brandy... I am so very sorry there are no words that can express how sorry I am, we are all here for u when ever you feel ready to talk

Biggest hugs ever

XXxx

Oh, Brandy. I'm so so sorry. :cry: That must be terrible. :hugs:

Andrea, I'm sorry you're feeling so down. :hugs: Do you think it was a chemical, or a false pos? Either way, it's hard. I'm so sorry.

Hey ladies. I just wanted to stop in an let you all know that we lost the baby at 11+1. I am heartbroken. I have never been through a miscarriage before and the emotion pain is torture. I am still waiting for my body to catch up and realize that it is over. I havent miscarried yet, but the DR wants to try to let it happen naturally. He says there is no reason why we cant try again soon.

I have internet now, so I will be back in the game trying with all of you lovely ladies as soon as my body heals.

I am so so sorry for your loss Brandy :hugs:
Try to take each day one at a time and grieve however you feel like doing.
If you want to have time off work then do it and do not return until you feel ready to. Time will help you but we never forget our little angels :hugs:
Take care of yourself and wishing you much much better things to come.

Thank you ladies. Honestly, I wasnt given a good reason as to why it happened. Just that my body knew there would be something wrong with the baby and did what it needed to. I hurts worse than anything I have ever been through. Emotionally I have just had to put it away or it is unbearable. I am looking forward to getting through with the process so that we can try again. Dh says that trying was the best time of his life. Lol! He is heartbroken too, but has been such a strong support and tries to keep me laughing. I am not going anywhere. I need you all more now than ever!

Brandy, it's awesome that you have a supportive dh. :flower: I can't even imagine how hard this must be. Does the doc know when the process will be finished and you can try again?

Brandy- I am so incredibly sorry hun!! :hugs: That is devastating. I'm so glad you have a wonderful DH to help you through this! Talk to me anytime! xoxo

ny, I didn't get a doppler though I would really like one. I just don't know what would be a good one for the cheapest amount. These days I don't want to spend all that much money unless necessary or specifically for the baby. If I could find I cheap one I would definitely buy it. Hmm... well if you can't take your prenatal at night then I would suggest trying a gummy or chewable one instead. That way if you do get sick sometime afterward, your body will have been able to absorb at least some of it rather than with a pill that is likely to just come right back up. Oh god, how much weight have I gained? Maybe 10-ish lbs. Sadly I was gaining weight before my bfp. I have taken eating for two literally... correction, I am eating for a small army lol. All I think about these days are food and how soon I'm going to put food in my mouth lol, I've turned into a proper fatty.

Rosa, 19/20 dpo isn't bad news I suppose but it's a hell of a wait I tell you. There is DEFINITELY hope if you don't get your bfp right away. ny and I both were so certain we were out. We didn't find out until that one final test just for shits and giggles because we knew af was coming. It's so hard not to read into things when you are ttc. I think you should test tomorrow, just keep a mindset that it may still be too early for a bfp.

Brandy, oh hun I am so sorry for your loss. If you need anyone at all to talk to feel free to send me a message. Having never been through a mc before, I am so so very sorry you have to experience one so far along. At least you have such a wonderful dh who is going to be the most amazing support for you and is eager to try again. Hopefully you'll be lucky to get a super sticky bean as soon as you start trying again. We are all here for you when you are ready to come back and we are all keeping wonderful thoughts for you and your dh.

Brandy! My heart is aching for you!!!!!! I am so srry this happened to you! If you don't mind my asking, how do they know for sure? Could they not find a heartbeat, or did it stop growing? I just have heard stories where dr's have said there is no heartbeat, when in reality there was and they just missed it. I can't imagine how you feel, especially to be so far and feel so secure and safe that baby was ok. You will be in my prayers dear friend!!

Love- oh is all over this doppler apparently. He thought hearing it was the coolest thing ever so has been looking online and calling around for one! Seems no one carries them tho so hafta do online. I think he wanted to hear it again tonight! Silly guy.

Ny- I got mine on bellybeats.com it is REALLY good i found the heartbeat the day i got it (9 weeks) and only 30 a month. I'm about to mail it back now that baby is kicking all the time!!

We just ended up buying one for 100 bucks. Brand is hi bebe. Hope it works else ill freak! How often did oj use it? Is it safe?

yes i used mine everyday! I did a lot of research to make sure frequent use was safe and everything i found said it was fine!

I'd like a doppler but it seems a little late to be getting on at 21 weeks lol. It's probably good that I don't have one as I'd never put it down lol. Take it to work, to the inlaws, in the car. I just love the sound.

Brandy! My heart is aching for you!!!!!! I am so srry this happened to you! If you don't mind my asking, how do they know for sure? Could they not find a heartbeat, or did it stop growing? I just have heard stories where dr's have said there is no heartbeat, when in reality there was and they just missed it. I can't imagine how you feel, especially to be so far and feel so secure and safe that baby was ok. You will be in my prayers dear friend!!

I started spotting over the weekend and went to the emergency room. They did a vaginal scan and said that they couldnt even detect the fetal pole. I went into my Dr on Monday and had another internal scan. He found the baby, but it was only measuring at 6wks and had no heartbeat. At 8wks I was measuring 8 +3 and had a hearbeat of 177 bpm, so it happened some time between then and now.

Brandy- my heart aches for you I'm so sorry. It is great your dh is being so supportive though, my dh broke down and we could never talk about it making it harder to try and heal. Again I'm so sorry you have to go though this, sending lots of prayers your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->