Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Love- switch whenever you want. It wont comlicate things. For my daughter, they made me meet all docs at the clinic and the one who ended up being on call for my c section was from a different fricken clinic anyways so didn't know her.

Rosa- I do kinda talk in the first trimester ones a bit but I kinda shy away because there's a lot of bad stories you know about MC and just crazy stuff that breaks my heart and worries me more. So, while I do tell you girls about my problems and concerns, it is a bit nicer to have your TTC to talk about too instead of catty, rude pregnant ladies! They can get pretty ridiculous over there. Maybe you are not getting AF and thats why so weepy and pissy? Just a thought. See what happens and maybe do another test in the morning if nothing.

Ready- Im not sure that you'd get any great baby making loving though staying at your parents house!

There's nothing wrong with my doctor(s) now, they are quite lovely. The only thing is they are a good 30 minutes away which isn't too bad but the hospital they associate with and want me to give birh at is almost an hour away, which makes things difficult if there is an emergency. The doctor I saw at the hospital on Sunday was wonderful and also very local. What really attracted me to him was how thorough he was. He asked tons of questions to get all the information he needed rather than asking me what I had to tell him since half the time I don't know what's important lol. He went over everything with me and just made me feel really secure and cared for.

Ny has a point, I often worry about talking too much about my pregnancy. I know you ladies want to know what's going on but I know how painful it can be to hear all the things you wish were happening to you while you sit and wait and wait some more only to be heartbroken when af shows. I don't want to cause any more pain than there already is from ttc. I'm trying my best to be supportive and I want nothing more than to see you lovelies get your bfps. I just feel a little out of place, like I can't relate anymore. Dh and I were only trying 6 months and you ladies are having a much harder time and are now trying clomid and other things. I can't relate to that but my heart goes out to you.

Love, you should follow your gut and change docs if you want to...it's not too late. As for preg stories, I can only speak for myself. I like hearing about the progress of your bumps and babes :shrug: That's just me...I've always been interested in pregnancy & babies and I get to learn more about it by hearing from you guys. It was a bummer to hear the other day that my friend got pregnant so easily, but that did not stop me from asking her a million questions about it and telling her how happy I was for her.

Ny, how/why are the pregnant ladies rude and ridiculous? I don't hang out over there...

Oh, I can CERTAINLY relate! I TTC 2 years and went through hell. I do know how it is to be TTC for a very long time, trying every darn pill, herb, standing on head technique. I just didn't really want to go medically for the TTC but that's the only thing im not able to totally relate to. Otherwise the rest, I was there. Losses, LTTTC, secondary infertility, - you name it, I wrestled with it but know for sure that I was not very hopeful. Deep down, I didn't think i'd get bfp ever and know how agonizing it is. So, i super hope you guys dont take 2 years and wanna see it soon!
Thanks for not phasing out my concerns and problems about this pregnancy which is putting me through hell, but what else could i expect! You've all been super great:)

Well, once your preg it seems the forums turn a little bit more competitive...This isnt all of it for sure, and i've talked to some awesome people over there but Just seems less getting to know one another and being there for each other, but more asking a question, get some answers, respond to those answers,,,and they stop the convo and drift off. I think the first trimester women are so damn scared and moody that they come off as rude a lot and its kinda shied me away from getting too invested! Also, some like to do more rubbing in face sort of responses I think.

Ready,
Thank you. I know clomid helped me o and raise my progesterone levels, so that's good. I also knew going into this cycle that it would probably take more than 1 cycle. Deep down, I wonder if it's my dh's :spermy: We'll find out next week! Thanks for cheering me up. :flower: We pretty much DO get a snow day every time a flake of snow falls...:rofl: Not kidding.

We have plans to go to a winery on Saturday, too. :wine: There are DEFINITELY not enough angry emoticons. We need more of these :brat: and less of these :boat: Who actually uses this one?! :haha:

Love, If your hospital is THAT far away, I'd be nervous too. Are there any docs/hospitals closer to you that you've heard good things about? Of course, you're this far along, and if you like them...

It helps to hear that you were 4 days late before you got your bfp. Technically, I'm not late yet. I should get AF today, but there are no signs of her arrival. Usually, I have a few days (at least 1) of major cramps. I hope this is just one of those freak things that Ny had and I actually AM preggo! :winkwink: Who knows. At any rate, I want an answer! :hissy:

Ny and Love, I can totally understand why you don't want to talk to 1st tri girls. I had no idea, but I can see why they would be moody! That's too bad, since that's not what it's supposed to be about. I do no mind at all when you talk about preggo stuff, and I think you keep a good balance of baby/ttc for us stuff. :hugs:

Where's EJW?

Oh, and Love...I diidn't mean to leave you out of our "it's just been the 3 of us..." it was just us for most of the day back and forth yesterday, so I guess it was fresh on my mind! :blush:

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Sorry I haven't been around. I'm still WAITING to O!!! :brat: Ahhh! I'm on CD 18! I've never O'd that late ever! I have been waiting over 2 months to try again and now that I can, my cycle is all screwed up for the first time ever. SO aggravating. :growlmad: I had what I would say a close to positive OPK yesterday so I'm wondering if I'll O today or tomorrow. :shrug: Fx'd!

Ready- So sorry AF got you :hugs: I'm happy to hear you are having a better day today but sorry you had a yucky one yesterday. It doesn't really get any easier does it.. You would think we would be used to it by now. How are you doing with maybe having to ntnp this cycle? Are you okay?

Rosa- Sorry for the bfn :hugs: Limbo land is the worst! Maybe you O'd later? I'm sure you have thought of that. I hope AF is MIA for a good reason! Sorry your day is so crappy today. I hate days like that.

Ny & Love- I'm happy that you ladies have stuck with us. We appreciate it so much. I also don't mind when you ladies talk about your pregnancies. I enjoy being able to lend support to you ladies as you do for us. :friends:

Thanks Kiki! Sucks to be waiting for ovulation still! Hope it happens today and goes back to normal for you quick! Can't waste those months after the precious HSG:)

Ny- Thank you hun! Yes I do not want to be wasting these months after the HSG so it needs to happen now!
I'm glad you are doing well! Are you excited to get your doppler? When will it come?

It's a big relief that you both enjoy hearing the details of our pregnancies. Soon you'll be babbling away to is about yours and I can't wait!!

I pretty much avoided the first tri board, though I did browse it from time to time. I think people are too wrapped up in their concerns to bother getting to know people. It feels impersonal. I prefer it here anyways.

I'm going to call the doctor I saw at the hospital after work because I really liked him and he's just up the road from home and the hospital is much closer as well. He told me that if I planned to come see him to make the appointment for about 3 weeks from now and to go ahead and cancel my next appointment with my current doctor. I'm not going to cancel because it's a scan haha and I want to see him again lol. Shame on me lol. I just won't tell him I went.

Rosa, it sounds promising that you aren't having your typical af symptoms. Getting a late bfp absolutely sucks. I suppose the only plus side is you are farther along when you find out lol. I hope you aren't kept waiting though. I found the easiest thing for me was to convince myself I wasn't pregnant, just forget about testing and see what happens. I tried to occupy myself with something to distract me from thinking about being late.

Sorry about the AF witch Ready :hugs:

Christmas babies here we come! :0)

Rosa, it sounds promising that you aren't having your typical af symptoms. Getting a late bfp absolutely sucks. I suppose the only plus side is you are farther along when you find out lol. I hope you aren't kept waiting though. I found the easiest thing for me was to convince myself I wasn't pregnant, just forget about testing and see what happens. I tried to occupy myself with something to distract me from thinking about being late.

Thanks. I'm pretty much telling myself that she's coming any minute now. I'm trying to set myself up for disappointment. Still no cramps to speak of. Little tiny ones here and there, but nothing too bad, nothing like I usually get.

Hopefully you get a big surprise, Rosa! But I do understand preparing yourself for her... is your mood any better this afternoon?

Hopefully you get a big surprise, Rosa! But I do understand preparing yourself for her... is your mood any better this afternoon?

Surprisingly, I AM in a better mood. I thought for sure after a rainy day of 1st graders and kindergartners in the afternoon, I would be a mess, but I'm good. Much better than this morning. I actually had a 4th grade ask if I was feeling a little down. yikes! I need to fake it better...:wacko: Thanks for asking, though! :flower:

I hope it's a nice surprise, too, but I seriously doubt it. I think I would have seen something at 14 dpo. Clomid can make the LP longer, so I'm sure that's what is going on.

I just looked back at my previous cycles...I've had 2 cycles with 15 day LP and 2 with 16 day LP. Today is 16 (I think), so I might get AF tomorrow. I had forgotten that I actually had 2 16 day LPs before. Maybe I'll get the major cramps tonight. :shrug: Oh well, there's always next cycle.

At least you are feeling better... that helps the day go by quicker, to whatever outcome. We can still hope, can't we?? You just never know...

Contingency plan: lots & lots of wine this weekend :)

Yes, at least I'm not biting people's heads off. :winkwink: Lots of :wine: this weekend, and a Santa baby. :flower: I'll be sad without my ttc buddy next cycle. :sad2: Are you SURE you don't want a Christmas :baby:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->