Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I came home from work, caught up on all the missed posts... and then fell asleep lol. Now I had to go back and catch up all over again.

ready, just because you may be out of town around your peak days doesn't rule you out for the month. If you get plenty of bd in before and after your trip there is still a good chance of catching the egg. I'm sorry to hear you and dh were having a 'discussion' via email. You know, sometimes I think men just shouldn't think, or at least not think about certain things, it would just be better if they didn't lol. Your sex life is routine, welcome to being married. Mine isn't exactly hot and spicy either. If this is upsetting him I think the two of you ought to have a sit down and discuss it seriously. He must realize that in order to conceive there has to be regular bd'ing, though you should try not to lose sight of the fun in making a baby. Routine goes both ways, it's not solely your responsibility to make sure your sex life is exciting, he can take a step forward and try to spice it up when he feels it's becoming too routine. It's just my opinion, but a month of ntnp might do you some good, help you get in touch with each other and allow you to enjoy sex with each other just for the sake of doing it not focusing so much on whether or not it was successful. Again, it's just my opinion but I think that's what helped me get my bfp. Dh and I just did it for the sheer want of it, and that made us want even more which seemed to have been the trick.

ny, we've already concluded that you're nuts. Welcome to ttc/bfp. We're all nuts here, that why we are such good friends. I know exactly how frightening it is to pass a clot. I passed a large one at 10 weeks and swore it was the baby. I'm so sorry you had to experience that. I do think you'll be much better off once your doppler arrives, but I agree that perhaps you ought to look into some sort of counseling. It seems like you are having a very rough time handling this pregnancy after such a traumatic loss. Of course we are here to listen and offer support, but I think talking to a professional may help you work through your previous loss and allow you to handle this pregnancy better. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you or that you don't love this baby, some of us just need a little more help. I know I will be seeking out some sort of therapy in the coming days as I have a feeling post natal depression is going to wreck me.

Thanks love:) lemme see how crazy I feel after 12 weeks and then yes ill think about it. I do think I need it a little because I realized I'm kind of going nuts in a few ways. I am more worried about everything to do with my daughter and bringing a baby into a world that I am afraid of. My fear of losing my children or bad huge happening is becoming frequent thoughts. Who knows where this anxiety is stemming from but probably where the professional can help!

Ready- is aruba happening around fertile time? Trips together make awesome sex!

Ready, ttc is not always good for the "exciting sex life." Yes, we're doing it all the time, but usually it's stressful and in the missionary position because it's the best for conceiving. What does he suggest? Different positions, different locations...? That's a hard conversation. We've been through this problem before.

Ny, I agree with Love. Maybe talking to a professional will help. There's no shame in that, and if it helps you relax, then it's worth it. :hugs: It'll get better.

Oh girlies. Another one of my friends had her baby yesterday...just posted on FB. One of those...wasn't trying. Got pregnant AND had her baby all within the time span that I was ttc. Lovely. I just want a baby. :cry:

Looks like I may be spending the night packing my moms belongings an stuffing them into my car :( lets pray to GOD they stop this fire :( OMG

Thanks ladies...I agree with you, Love, men should stop thinking!! I truly believe he should be first happy that we've having so much sex (does anyone remember it was every single day before O?). Frankly that's not all about making a baby; we were actually enjoying it and it seemed to happen naturally. I don't tell him we HAVE to, or that I do OPKs, or usually even that I'm fertile. Is it routine? Yes I have to agree with him there, but no, Rosa, he hasn't said exactly what he wants to try other than making it clear that it's me that he thinks should be doing something different. Ugh I'm just so frustrated. I really want to have the kind of relationship where we can say what we need, and the other person will do all that they can to do it. It's almost like this need of his is offending me :( Maybe I AM the one that has become missionary-finish, baby focused, even if I'm not vocalizing that I think about ttc all the time.

Ny, Aruba will be in the next tww most likely...so certainly the pressure will be off but no baby-making there :) I can't wait for that.

Rosa, it's tough to see our friends have their kids...it's like we're getting left behind. Also, I watch my stepson growing up, getting so big, with no sibling to share that with--it actually contributes more than I expected to my biological clock. We just HAVE to get there, eventually, but hopefully in the next few months :)

ny, it does get easier after 12 weeks. I've come to relax quite a bit more as the time passes. Only two weeks to go for you lol, welcome to your next tww hahaha.

ready, I can see where your dh is coming from but the way he is expressing his desires makes him sound like a selfish prick, no offense. He thinks YOU should be doing something different? If he is so dissatisfied with the way your sex life is perhaps he should consider putting forth the effort to change it. It takes two to tango and certainly two to have sex. So your sex life has become a bit dull, if he isn't doing anything to change it he is just as guilty as you are. There is no reason for him to make you feel like it is your responsibility to fix it, especially if he isn't telling you what changes he's hoping for. This isn't your fault, don't even begin to blame yourself. I think a serious talk is in order. Marriage is about compromise, so find out what he wants, tell him what you want and find a happy middle between the two.

Pray for me ladies, I am going to need it. I am picking up a script for a pill that will make me go ahead and miscarry the baby tomorrow. I am so scared but relieved at the same time that this will finally be over. I will try to stay in touch over the weekend, but it isnt going to be a good one....

Pray for me ladies, I am going to need it. I am picking up a script for a pill that will make me go ahead and miscarry the baby tomorrow. I am so scared but relieved at the same time that this will finally be over. I will try to stay in touch over the weekend, but it isnt going to be a good one....

Oh Brandy, i feel for you, i hope it all passes quickly for you and you can start to move on, thinking of you at the weekend :hugs: Stay strong.

Brandy- you are in my thoughts and prayers Hun!! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. :hugs:

I think I'm in the 2ww!!! For the first time in 3 months! SO exciting! Look at my temp! It shot right up today! It never shoots up that much! Woohoo! :happydance:

Andrea- I hope everything is okay where you are!

I hope everyone has a great Friday!!

Brandy, I'll be praying for you. I hope this is a quick and painless procedure...:hugs:

Kiki, yay for ovulating!!! What a HUGE spike you had! Your chart is going to look classic! FX that this is your cycle! :happydance:

Afm, here come the cramps. The dull, achey, AF cramps. Yep. Just like I thought. No AF yet, but she's a-comin'. :sad2:

Rosa- Dont give up yet! Cramps like that come before bfp's all the time! I know it's hard to stay hopeful though. You are technically late today though right? :hugs:

Thanks for the thoughts, love. DH is a good guy but I think his approach on this topic isn't helping anything.

Brandy, I'll be thinking of you...I hope you are doing okay.

Kiki, yay for a huge temp spike! When are you going to test? :rofl:

Rosa, remember what we talked about with cramps...

Ready, I don't doubt for a moment that dh is a good guy, it's just the way he is going about this situation makes him come off as well, a typical male. Just know that this isn't just your fault, he is to blame as well.

Kiki, woo for the tww haha. Not often it's worth getting excited over. Another two weeks of agonizing over every symptom and temping and testing, sounds like a party lol. Definitely test in the morning!!! I bet you get a bfp lol!!!!

Brandy, my best thoughts are with you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this but I pray it all passes quickly and as painlessly as possible.

Rosa- Dont give up yet! Cramps like that come before bfp's all the time! I know it's hard to stay hopeful though. You are technically late today though right? :hugs:

Thanks. I took some tylonol today (would have LOVED to take something stronger, but still holding out). I know that bfps can bring cramps...still hopeful. I have never had a LP longer than 16 days, and today is 17 dpo. So, if AF doesn't come today, I'm officially "late." If she doesn't come by Sunday, I'll test again. Maybe. :blush:

Thanks for the thoughts, love. DH is a good guy but I think his approach on this topic isn't helping anything.

Brandy, I'll be thinking of you...I hope you are doing okay.

Kiki, yay for a huge temp spike! When are you going to test? :rofl:

Rosa, remember what we talked about with cramps...

Sometimes, we can make our dhs sound worse than they actually are. I know I've done that before and when I stepped back and read it like an outsider would read it, I was like wow. He's really not a jerk like I'm making him out to be! Just talk to him. I'm sure everything will be fine.

And yes, I remember about cramps...:blush: Can't help being a negative Nancy sometimes. These were the dull, achey kind, though, so I guess I was thinking the worst. I'll keep you updated. I keep running to the bathroom.

Kiki, test tomorrow! :rofl:

Thanks girls...I guess I don't mean to make him sound awful, I just felt/feel lousy about it. I hate this particular subject and he's brought it up before...it's like you said, Rosa, it's a tough topic to discuss. MEN! :D They are just so needy aren't they? :)

Rosa, here's some hope for you :dust:

Kiki, we're on totally opposite cycles now--how are we going to have a drink together??? One of us will forever be in the twww. :brat:

I'm sure all of us have the best dh in the world, we just don't really talk about them, just their :spermy: hahaha. When we need to vent about them, clearly we don't have the best things to say about them. It really is a hard topic to discuss ready, I've been there several several times. With my dh the problem is he doesn't initiate things... Ever. Only once in a great while. At some point I just sort of give up because I'm tired of always trying. By the time he's ready to go, I'm not because I haven't had the time to become physically aroused you know? It's a battle but talking about it is the only way anything improves.

Rosa, have you noticed any increase in cm? Before my bfp I had (and sadly still have) a lot of cm. I was always darting to the bathroom certain she had shown up because I felt so wet down there.

So I was looking over the papers the hospital gave me of my visit on Sunday and under the analysis of my scan they said it showed a single fetus measuring 21 weeks 0 days. If that's true then I'm 21+5 instead of 21+1 and my due date would be July 31st! What I don't understand is I'm really 21+5 how is it I didn't get my bfp till I was 4 days late and kylar had hers almost a week before me? It's strange that I was a day ahead of her and she had an early bfp but I figured my body produced the hcg slower... But 5 days? That seems a bit odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->