Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I've been measuring 5 days ahead the whole time, but they don't change your due date unless its more or less than a week. So your due date would still be Aug 4... babies just grow at different rates and some are just bigger than others. Mine has been measuring at July 31 or Aug 1 at every scan, but they wont change the darn due date!! ;( But I dont really know why I got an earlier BFP either, maybe I just implanted sooner, who knows!?

Hmm that's odd. I can imagine them not changing it early on but if your scan continually shows 5 days ahead... I think I may change my ticker and EDD, I was secretly hoping for a July due date as that's the same month as my birthday lol.

lol, ya im sure you can change it if you want but at the dr they will stick with your original. or at least that's what mine have done for both my pregnancies, and a bunch of bnb ladies have told me the same for them. its only if the baby is bigger or smaller by 1+weeks that they change it! I'll be having my c-section in July anyway, so I know I will be having a July baby! =) =)

also- after 20 weeks they dont change the due date at all, no matter how much bigger/smaller the baby is. by that point your LMP is the most accurate, bc babies grow at such different rates. I mean, if you think about it, at 40 weeks, some babies are born 6lbs, some 10lbs! all babies are different but that doesn't mean the 10 lb baby is older, just bigger. my baby could be bigger b/c of my diabetes :/ but we will see! At the end of pregnancy, they can tell you exactly how much your baby is weighing based on measurements! It's pretty cool! Although there is room for error, they usually have a good guess!

I think I may change it just because I love the idea of a July baby lol. I'm praying I don't end up with a 10 lb baby. Eeek! I'm betting he will be pretty big though because his daddy is Italian lol. Are you having the c-section because of your diabetes?

Ready- You aren't making your DH sound awful. We all know how men can be and we understand! We all have to vent about them sometimes.
I'm bummed we are on opposite cycles! Maybe there will be some overlap for a day or two so we can go grab a drink!!

Rosa- How are you doing hun??

Hi Kylar, Love & Ny! :hi:

I'm just sitting here enjoying my 1dpo. :headspin: haha!

Ready- You aren't making your DH sound awful. We all know how men can be and we understand! We all have to vent about them sometimes.
I'm bummed we are on opposite cycles! Maybe there will be some overlap for a day or two so we can go grab a drink!!

Rosa- How are you doing hun??

Hi Kylar, Love & Ny! :hi:

I'm just sitting here enjoying my 1dpo. :headspin: haha!

I'm fine. Still no AF. :wacko: If she even comes wayyyy late, I'll be ticked! :gun: I'm sure she'll come and I'll have like a 20 day LP. Freaking awesome. Back hurts, but no cramps. Left my tylonol at home, so I can't even take another dosage. Spirits are high, though, just wishing I had an answer one way or the other.

Brandy I am thinking about you honey big hugs xxxxx

Kiki I actually laughed out loud at you saying ur gonna test tomorrow, too funny :) POAS here we go.... Welcome to the 2ww ur chart looks superb fx'd this is it for us both xx

xxxxx

I think I may change it just because I love the idea of a July baby lol. I'm praying I don't end up with a 10 lb baby. Eeek! I'm betting he will be pretty big though because his daddy is Italian lol. Are you having the c-section because of your diabetes?

well that and the fact that I almost stroked during my son's 4 hour delivery... ya, talk about traumatic. i had a 3.5 degree episiotomy with an only 7 lb baby. so my dr said im entitled to a csection if i want it!

Oh my goodness Kylar how brave are u xxx

I had a section with my ds as he was a 34 weeker they did induce me at 33 weeks and it took 38 hours of oh my dear god to then decide he was in distress and I was a failure with 1.5cm dilated yes thats right ladies I am claiming the exta whole 0.5 lol :)

Section was a breeze I was through at the indensive care unit within an hour!! U'll do great

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rosa- Sorry! It's so frustrating when you are waiting in limbo but my fingers are still crossed you are waiting in limbo for a good reason! I hope you don't have to wait much longer and you get an answer very soon!

Star- Haha i'm so ready to POAS! I have a feeling i'm going to be crazy during this 2ww since I haven't been in one for a while! haha. How are you? Where are you in your cycle right now?

Morning everyone

Any news Rosa? It sucks waiting to find out either way, FX to you!

I am waiting to start 'trying' around next weekend, why does the first two week wait seem longer than the 2nd lol

Have a good weekend to you all :flower:

Hey kiki girl, yes please, let's find an overlap!! Glad you are in the tww camp again :)

Rosa, what's the scoop today?.....

Well, I woke up at 4:45 with the worst cramps. Went to the bathroom, and there she was. :witch: Oh well. On to cycle #11. Dh's SA is Monday, but he's sick. Will it be accurate?

:cry:

Rosa, I'm sorry.... :hugs: At least we had our sad last week already to cushion the blow? Damn her, ugly hag. Next cycle will definitely be yours though! I think the SA will be just fine, sick or not...and then it will be on to your christmas baby :)

Thanks, Ready. :hugs: Yes, last week was our sad week. Today, I'm surprisingly not sad, just ticked that I had a longer cycle. I knew clomid might take a few cycles, but deep down, I was super excited about the "miracle drug." :shrug: Santa babies, here we come!

You still have the miracle drug, don't forget...it's not a one-hit wonder, it's more of an ongoing boost-your-chances drug. You're going to get your babe very soon!

Thanks, Ready. You're right. Thank you for reminding me...it will happen. Just not the first cycle. Hopefully the SA will be good.

Off to wine country!! :wine:
I hope everyone has a great day. :friends:

Rosa- Sorry hun! :hugs: But yes like Ready said it's still a miracle drug! It will happen for you! I'm guessing next cycle! Your body is now used to what Clomid is doing so it's all ready now! Have a great time at wine country! Yum!

Afm- I loved my temp today! Still way up there! I'm usually a slow riser. I can't believe how high it is and staying! Woohoo! :happydance:

Rosa, I'm so sorry that bloody witch got you. I'm sure things will be much better now that the first month is out of the way. I wish it were that simple, take a magic drug and BAM bfp, but sadly our scientists aren't that awesome yet. At least with af here you can enjoy a nice big glass of wine, or two lol, and look forward to a new cycle. Your doctor told you the days to bd when you started clomid, perhaps try bd'ing more around ov than he suggested? Don't think it could hurt any..

Dee, I think the first tww seems the longest because we are so eager to get back on the ttc horse and despite how much to tell ourselves it's not realistic, we still believe deep down that we'll get super lucky and hit the jack pot on the first try. After that first cycle we seem to be slapped back into reality and become anxious to keep trying until we make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->