Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Well, I woke up at 4:45 with the worst cramps. Went to the bathroom, and there she was. :witch: Oh well. On to cycle #11. Dh's SA is Monday, but he's sick. Will it be accurate?

:cry:

I'm sorry Rosa, that AF witch sure sucks :wacko:
I wreckon this next cycle will be the one for a few of us though, keep your chin up :flower:

Rosa, I'm so sorry that bloody witch got you. I'm sure things will be much better now that the first month is out of the way. I wish it were that simple, take a magic drug and BAM bfp, but sadly our scientists aren't that awesome yet. At least with af here you can enjoy a nice big glass of wine, or two lol, and look forward to a new cycle. Your doctor told you the days to bd when you started clomid, perhaps try bd'ing more around ov than he suggested? Don't think it could hurt any..

Thanks. He went into such a huge dissertation on how every other day was just good enough, and how it built the sperm up blah blah blah. Not sure. Part of me wants to do it every other day until O and then every day for a few days. The lazy part of me says that every other day is good enough. :blush:

I'm sorry Rosa, that AF witch sure sucks :wacko:
I wreckon this next cycle will be the one for a few of us though, keep your chin up :flower:

Thanks, Dee. :hugs: One of these cycles will be for us. :thumbup:

I had such a beautiful day. We have very good friends who are German, and they are moving back to Germany in a month. We spent the day with them, wine tasting and went out for Mexican food. It was so fun, and yet I was so sad because it is one of the last times we'll get to see them. :sad2: Such a fun day.

Rosa, I know how you feel. DH and I dtd pretty much every day the cycle of my bfp and as much as I enjoyed it, it was kind of exhausting. Though we were doing it because we were in the mood to do it lol. I say every other day is just fine, it's not like the sperm die in just a matter of hours. But when it comes close to your fertile period, if you two feel up for dtd more than every other day I say go for it! Just don't feel pressured into trying to do it every day for the sake of baby making. Take things as they come.

I'm sorry your friends are moving away, that is always very saddening. Though think of it this way, you now have a very good reason to take a trip to Germany in the future.

Hi there

Kiki I'm 11-12 dpo dont even know how that happened been really fast so far not poas don't think I will had no symptoms. Had my good friends wedding yesterday was brilliant but in Scotland we have very traditional weddings lots and lots of Scottish dancing!! Very fast twirling well had an ovary pain/cramp when I sat down hope I didn't dislodge any bean that wAs hanging on for dear life :(

How is everyone else doing, sorry AF got u rosa big cuddles xx

Star, I'm sure any little beanie in there would still be safely tucked away. That early on it's so deep in there that any bump to the tummy is very unlikely to disturb it. At most you may have made yourself sick, but beanie would be fine.

Rosa, I know how you feel. DH and I dtd pretty much every day the cycle of my bfp and as much as I enjoyed it, it was kind of exhausting. Though we were doing it because we were in the mood to do it lol. I say every other day is just fine, it's not like the sperm die in just a matter of hours. But when it comes close to your fertile period, if you two feel up for dtd more than every other day I say go for it! Just don't feel pressured into trying to do it every day for the sake of baby making. Take things as they come.

I'm sorry your friends are moving away, that is always very saddening. Though think of it this way, you now have a very good reason to take a trip to Germany in the future.

Thanks, Love. :hugs: I think every other day should be fine. Or maybe morning :sex: and the next day, do it at night...who knows. It's very sad to have friends move away. We knew it would come, though, since they're German. We were already planning a trip there! That'll be fun.

sorry rosa =( i cant imagine how you feel, i really hope and pray you get that baby bean soon that you deserve!!

sorry rosa =( i cant imagine how you feel, i really hope and pray you get that baby bean soon that you deserve!!

Thanks, Heather. :hugs: I have faith that it will happen. Just not in my time. I lost it in church today...singing a song with lyrics "greater things have yet to come." The message was about having faith even through hard times.

Dh's SA is tomorrow. Please pray for good results. We're both pretty anxious about the results.

Thank you Love.... I really do appreciate it, I was pretty freaked out last night lol :)

Good luck tomorrow Rosa I'm positive DH test will go swimmingly :) it'll be grand xxx

It's oh so quiet on here today thinking about you all Xxxx

Star- Your friends wedding sounds like a wonderful time! I'm sure if there's a little bean in there, it is just fine, no worries! :)

Rosa- I'm praying for good results for tomorrow but I'm sure everything will be great! Can't wait to hear!

Afm- This is me today.. :laundry: :hangwashing: :dishes: :shower: haha trying to keep my mind off only being 3 dpo! My temps look fantastic! FF says if I do conceive this cycle, my due date would be December 15th. Only TWO days before my Birthday! haha crazy! Fx'd! :)

:dust: to everyone!!

Ha ha Kiki u crack me up so funny that u already know when baby would be due!!! lol :)

Wedding was fantastic I'm cramping today in my ovary again.... bit scared but hoping to god the beanie which is hanging on in there is ok... Hoping I'm not Setting myself up for disappointment ha ha

XXxx

Oh my goodness Kylar how brave are u xxx

I had a section with my ds as he was a 34 weeker they did induce me at 33 weeks and it took 38 hours of oh my dear god to then decide he was in distress and I was a failure with 1.5cm dilated yes thats right ladies I am claiming the exta whole 0.5 lol :)

Section was a breeze I was through at the indensive care unit within an hour!! U'll do great

xxxxxxxxxxxx

why did they take him so early at 34 weeks? thanks for the uplifting thoughts and your story! i like to hear other peoples stories about csections so that i know what to expect!

Hey Kylar

My placenta stopped working and I have a stomach disorder so had to have scans every 2 weeks from 28 weeks they didn't think I'd make it past 32wks. I had scan 30 week they said everything fine and cancelled my 32 even though I was devastated that they did!! I then collapsed at 33wks really ill and was rushed in where the scan revealed we were both being starved....

Genuinely section is not bad at all I was up and about long before most of the natural mums xx

Hey ladies nothing new for me just have been SUPER busy and haven't had much time to get on here lately I'm working full time and haven't had much time to keep the house clean so on my days off I'm busting bootay to keep my house all cleaned up :) I have pretty much given up on TTC really so we shall just see what happens I wish all of you the best of luck :) and prayers are being sent that you all get your BFP soon. My insurance is giving me a hell of a time to get off base care an the doctors on base don't wanna help me whatsoever even though we are month 12 now. Anyways hope everyone has a wonderful night I can't wait to see your bfp's soon! Miss you all so very much XOXOXOXOXOXO :) FX for all of you!!!

Rosa I am so dearly sorry that AF came :( my goodness.......wishing you the best sweetheart....I know how hard an frustrating it all can be I've been there an now that I've pretty much given up I'm a much happier girl LOL.....Love ya all though and will be praying for all of you although I won't be on much! I will keep my promise to pray for you girls all the time :) and hopefully prayers will be answered soon!

Can't wait until friday as then i can start my mega babydance until the 10th lol

Hi ladies, I took a bnb break for a couple of days :blush: CD5 for me today and it is BOR-ING! I'm taking my vitamins and such but, like I said, this is not likely to be a good timing month for us. You know what that means!! I'm going to have to obsess about you all instead... who's next for testing? It's gotta be Star.....

Hi, Ready! :hi: It's been quiet in here the last few days. This is such a boring part of the cycle. :coffee: I start my 2nd round of clomid tonight. Yippee! That means I'll be waking up in the middle of the night with hot flashes for a while, but oh well.

Ladies, my dh has his SA this morning. I'm so nervous.

Rosa, everything is going to be great with his SA! Don't worry!! How does that work...do you go with him or what? How long with it take for results?

Hi there

Well I failed on the whole I'm not gonna test until AF late.... I tested yesterday and today and I sort of have a smudge??? Not too sure if I'm honest really thought would have had a bit better chance of seeing something at 10-11dpo today... got cramping in my left ovary today again too hoping hoping hoping it settles down soon... :(

Oh why oh why did I do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXxxx

Rosa good luck today I'm sure everything will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back