Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Oooh, Star, a smudge is a good sign--better than having nothing to go on :) FX for you...wait another day or two and hopefully it gets better! Do you have any pics?

Didn't bother taking a photo as I'm sqwinting at it didn't think the camera would pick it up I still have it will go try.....

who knows ? :(

xx

Star- do you have a pic? We love pics!

Kylar- I had a section, too. Didn't plan it going in, but she was just too big and facing up...they called it sunnyside up. So after 2 hours of pushing they asked waht I wanted to do and I begged for a c section! I couldnt take any more.

Rosa- sorry AF came. Thats a real bummer, but you better try harder next cycle:) Lol. If you get bfp the next cycle, would you still have a 2011 baby? That would be awesome!

Ready I will laugh if you all the sudden ovulate early or soemthing so it is possible. That would hafta tell you something!

Not sure what else has been going on- I haven't really kept up this weekend. I'm at a weird spot in all this...kind of a limbo. I have spotting and friday it was actually pretty bad bleeding while at work. So I thought it was over but we have found the little heartbeat with our home doppler (although its TOUGH to find!). Don't know what to make of it....yes, my bleeding could be just how it is, or could signify something bad. But seems like odd to take so long for something to happen if it was going to? Idk- 5 weeks of it and a heart beat, seems to tell me to just live with the spotting and the baby is ok, but it's hard to do when sometimes theres a lot of it! SOOOO confusing. Im in my own limbo here never knowing whats going on I hate it!

OMG Ready it looks better on the camera extremly faint but there.... can u upload a photo for me don't know how?

xxxx

Oh NY this bubba is defo having its toll on you can't wait to find out whether it is a little geezer/Madam ha ha I believe this is the start of it for u... ha ha baby not even born yet but he/she is definately calling all the shots lol :)

So happy ur doppler arrived whoo hoo u can hear the little heart beat whenever you want so good XXxx

No doubt! I actually have a firm belief that it MUST be a boy, for all this trouble it is causing! I like having the doppler but its super hard to use, maybe we got a bad one, or because my uterus is very tilted back and up, that makes it hard to find the HB, but we have done it! No mistaking it once you find it. Just takes a while, and some frustration.

Star, go to "go advanced" where you type a message, then click on the attachment paperclip and select the file from your computer... we want to see!! Did you notice if the smudge showed up within the time limit?

Oh that is so cute bet you hold your breath everytime ur trying to find it I had one with ds before you know it u'll strap it on and it will be loud and proud Xxx

Thanks, Ny, I'll laugh along with you...

So glad you have your doppler; are you finding it very comforting when you spot? It sounds like Friday was a very worrisome day for you--I hope your little bean stops giving mama so much grief. :rofl: for troublesome men...

Ready I just pee'd again and its there darker than this mornings? wouldn't class it as whoo hoo positive but I actually think it may be trying to become one.... fx'd i'll give it ago last time I tried it needed a URL but I'll try

XXX

Ready I just pee'd again and its there darker than this mornings? wouldn't class it as whoo hoo positive but I actually think it may be trying to become one.... fx'd i'll give it ago last time I tried it needed a URL but I'll try

XXX
If it asks for URL you are in the wrong screen. You have to click "go advanced" to see all the buttons & the one that is only a paperclip.

I can't believe you got a darker "smudge" without fmu! :happydance:

Yes its a little comfort but still afraid that "ok, today its heart is beating, but it may not be tomorrow". Such an aweful time and once I get through this I will be so happy.

Star- yay! Lemme know when I can congrats.

Holy crapola! That's an HPT right, not an OPK? That sure looks positive to me... :happydance: Congratulations, Star!!

Rosa, everything is going to be great with his SA! Don't worry!! How does that work...do you go with him or what? How long with it take for results?

He went in this morning. He said it was very not awkward. There were wives dropping off specimens, and another man coming in as he left. He said it took very little time, and they were like just put the cup in this window along with your paperwork. They will call and fax the doc tomorrow, so if we don't hear by the evening to call them. My doc is pretty good about calling right away, so I expect to hear tomorrow morning. I'm so nervous!! If everything is fine, I'll feel SO much better. Then, I know he's working, and we'll just sit back and let clomid do it's magic.

Rosa- sorry AF came. Thats a real bummer, but you better try harder next cycle:) Lol. If you get bfp the next cycle, would you still have a 2011 baby? That would be awesome!

Thanks, Ny. I just did the calculator, and it would be a 2012 baby. :baby: Don't even care anymore, just give me a baby! :hissy: At least it wouldn't be Christmas time, though. The calculator said Jan 5.

I'm sorry you're having so much bleeding. :wacko: At least you can hear the heartbeat everyday. Have you thought about seeing a therapist and talking?

Star, we want to see that pic! Darker smudges?! I hope this is it for you!

Ummm...Star, I'd say that is a :bfp:!!!!!!! Go get a FRER and a digi!!!!! :wohoo: :headspin:

Oh my goodness thank you ladies I have just burst into tears pray to god I've got a sticky bean this time

Defo HPT

XXxxxx

So happy for you, Star!!!!!! Everything crossed that this one sticks. Test every couple of days and it will bring you reassurance as your line gets darker...

So, what's the scoop? What :ninja: tricks did you use this month?

Rosa- I really would like to see someone but my insurance wouldnt cover it and part of my prenatal care is already not covered so it's mostly the expense that im not interested in. I do feel much better now with the doppler and will listen 14 times a day if that's what gets me by. I just went and heard it and found it quicker than I have yet so am pretty stoked. All of this that doesn't kill me will make me stronger!

Sorry- for some reason I thought it was one more chance at the 2011 baby but really, who the heck cares what year it's born just as long as you get one! Good luck spermies, hope they come back strong and rarin to go!

Star- bfp! Thats how mine looked and during the day they got stronger too! Not sure why, but thats just how it went. So fmu is not ALWAYS the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->