Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

This is JUST what this thread needed--a nice bfp to get us all excited again! :) Next up, Kiki? And even before that, a great SA report for Rosa, I'm sure.

Ny, nice new avatar ;) I want to play on the beach...

Kiki, when are you testing? Next week sometime?

Ny, I thought I would have a December baby, too, but I guess since my cycle is so late in the month, and 30+ days usually, it got pushed back to January. Oh well.

Ready, we'll find out how the :spermy: did tomorrow! Hopefully in the morning. If they're all okay, I will breathe a HUGE sigh of relief.

Star- YAY!! Looks like a BFP to me as well!! Wooohoo! Congratulations! Praying for a sticky bean! :)

Hey everyone! :waves: Sorry I have been MIA, just in that blah mood lately about TTC I'm like CD 10 and the I have been having really low temps! The days that are missing in FF are the days my temp was 96.1-96.4 then the other days are around 97.0 dont know why its jumping around like that but those low temps dont seem good thats why i'm scared to put them in FF, LOL crazy I know! I dont know what the metformin is doing to my body guess I'll wait and see if it looks like I ovulated but not hopeful at all this cycle. :nope:

Rosa- Yay for your hubby going and doing the SA, wish I could get my DH to go, GRR!! Hope you hear awesome results tomorrow!

Star, WOO HOOO that looks like the start of a bfp to me!!! :dance: This is so exciting and very much what this place needed!!! I bet if you test again in the morning with a free you will get a definite positive. Fingers super tightly crossed that this beanie is a super super sticky one!!!

Rosa, I'm sure dh's results will come back wonderful and we can't wait to hear. So glad it wasn't awkward for him. I'd imagine it could be pretty awkward, I know if it had been me I'd be embarrassed lol. But then again I'm rather shy.

Ny, I'm willing you bet your bubs is a little boy. Mine certainly had a time scaring the life out of me early on. Heavy bleeding and clotting at 10 weeks, thanks button I love you too lol. Did you give your doctor a call to let him know the bleeding got heavier? I'd pressure him for a scan just to check on things, and to give you another peek at your hubs. It always makes me feel much better to actually see him in there wiggling and not just have them tell me he's fine. I'm really glad to hear you are slowly accepting the idea that spotting is just something that is going to happen and not stressing out so much.

Thanks, ladies. I'll for sure let you know the results tomorrow. Like I mentioned earlier, he's a 31 year old very healthy guy, active, takes his vitamins, no drugs or smoking, so my head tells me he'll be fine. Anything can happen, though, so we're still praying. [-o<

Just keep thinking positive thoughts. "if" there is a lower count than desired, which I'm doubting from what you've said of him, but just on the slight chance that there is there are plenty of things that can be done to up your chances. Aside from clomid which you are already on they can adjust his diet and I want to say I've heard of supplements to help with sperm production. Plenty of people successfully conceive multiple times with lower sperm counts so in the event that you don't get ideal news, which I have a feeling won't be an issue, there is much that can be done to help. But of course you won't need any of it because your dh has super :spermy: lol.

Thank you love. :friends: That's encouraging. Like I said, he's not overweight at all, eats healthfully and doesn't ride bikes or sit in hot tubs all day, so he should be okay. :haha: But if not, hopefully we'll still make a baby. He's always joked about having super :spermy: LOL! Before we started ttc, he would say, "honey, I'll knock up you and anyone standing 10 feet behind you." :rofl: Well, that's not the case so far, but who knows...maybe the problem was just with me. And if so, clomid will hopefully fix that!

Thanks for helping me feel better, though. I'm sure he'll be fine, you're right.

May, didn't call doc because it was a weekend and then died down again. He was confident that hearingon doppler was good and no ultrasound needed. It is not completely safe to have ultrasounds and dopplers so if im hearing it on doppler I can't wait for a week til my next ultrasound.

Did you preg ladies do the NT genetic scan?

Hey Kylar

My placenta stopped working and I have a stomach disorder so had to have scans every 2 weeks from 28 weeks they didn't think I'd make it past 32wks. I had scan 30 week they said everything fine and cancelled my 32 even though I was devastated that they did!! I then collapsed at 33wks really ill and was rushed in where the scan revealed we were both being starved....

Genuinely section is not bad at all I was up and about long before most of the natural mums xx

Wow how scary!!

Oh just back from Nursery pick up and OH is sitting on sofa grinning and HPT in his hand.... totally says something if he can see it the FRER was so obvious but faint during the M/c cycle and he claimed he still couldn't see it oh I really hope this gets super dark and I can chill out...

Well this month is down to you guys genuinely I thought I wasn't going to ovulate and if u hadn't encouraged me to keep testing and bding this would never have happened

XXxxxx

Rosa, :rofl: you and everyone 10 feet behind you. I feel bad if there are any men in that 10 ft radius lol. Maybe the super :spermy: are taking a nap. Watch, when you get pregnant, you'll REALLY get pregnant... with octuplets or something lol.

ny, I had the NT testing done. I wanted to know. Many people may think I'm selfish or a terrible person or what have you, but had there been something wrong with bubs dh and I had agreed to terminate. I applaud women who raise special needs children, but dh and I just couldn't do it. We couldn't stand the idea of forcing our child to grow up in such a cruel world under those circumstances. I couldn't watch my child struggle everyday just to do seemingly simple tasks.

Star- Ahhhh! :wohoo: Congratulations! That looks like a BFP to me! Oh my goodness that is so exciting! And here you were worried all your dancing made your bean let go! Test again tomorrow! Can't wait to see a darker line! Oh I hope I can be right behind you! You ovulated late this cycle and so did I! Fx'd haha! I am so happy for you hun! :happydance:

Rosa- I'm happy everything went smootly for your DH today. Can't wait to hear the results! I honestly think his little guys will be just fine. It's great to have it done though so you can cross that off the list. Fx'd everything is great!

Ny- I'm so happy you are doing okay! Sorry about your scare. :hugs: That is great you have the doppler so you can check for the heartbeat anytime! How many times do you do it a day honestly? hehe. I love your new avatar! You all look so warm! I can't wait for beach weather!

Ejw- Sorry you are having a bit of confusion and worry this cycle! Are you sleeping okay? Waking up more than usual during the night or anything? It definitely could just be the metformin. Any time you start a new medicine, it can make this different with your cycle.

Afm- I'm just sitting here waiting for something to happen. :juggle: I have no clue when or if I will test. This being the first cycle back since my last bfp, it makes me nervous. My temps dipped way down today. Not sure what that's about. It's way too early for implantation so maybe it's just some surge in hormones.. Hoping it goes way back up tomorrow.

Kiki

Your chart looks great I actually read somewhere wish I had the link for you that implantation can occur from 3dpo - 12dpo but most commonly on 6dpo u are anything but out whoo hoo urs is next late ovulation is great lol :)

XXX

:icecream:We WERE warm Kiki! Until we left florida and came back to MN:) Its still freezing and snowy here but by end of week sposed to be 50 degrees!

I so far used the doppler once a day except for sunday because we couldn't find it in the morning so did it again at night. Sometimes it takes longer though and so i feel like im using it for too long and worried i'll cause harm! I will only use it certain days soon, when I start to feel more confident.

Love- I think I'd feel the same as you. I work in a hopital with a lot of special needs children as well. However, im also afraid of false positive or high numbers doing nothing more than unecessary worry when the baby ends up being fine....IDK. A lot of what if's. However, if I dont do the NT, then I get no scan next week:growlmad: And I need one to see whats happening in there since i've not had one for over 3 weeks.

ny- had there been any abnormal results, we would have had additional testing. I agree that there are false positives and high numbers that indicate absolutely nothing in the end. It's really a tough call to make, but we wouldn't have terminated until we had all the testing possible and the results still showed something wrong. It is a lot of 'what if' and we wouldn't have gone through with anything final until we knew as close to certain as possible. An amnio would have been able to tell for certain if there were chromosomal abnormalities, but luckily there was no need for any of it. I see no reason not to have the NT testing done, one it's an ultrasound and we all love another chance to check on little on in there and two, if you would consider terminating if there were serious problems with little bubs then that testing is necessary. If something does show to be out of desired range they will send for more testing to confirm one way or another. In the end the decision is up to you.

Rosa- I'm happy everything went smootly for your DH today. Can't wait to hear the results! I honestly think his little guys will be just fine. It's great to have it done though so you can cross that off the list. Fx'd everything is great!

Afm- I'm just sitting here waiting for something to happen. :juggle: I have no clue when or if I will test. This being the first cycle back since my last bfp, it makes me nervous. My temps dipped way down today. Not sure what that's about. It's way too early for implantation so maybe it's just some surge in hormones.. Hoping it goes way back up tomorrow.

Thanks, Kiki. I hope everything is fine. I'll let you know. It'll be nice to cross it off the list. Your chart looks awesome!! I think your little dip is fine, there are dips and rises all the time. As long as it's above your coverline, and even then, it could still be fine. :thumbup:

Rosa, :rofl: you and everyone 10 feet behind you. I feel bad if there are any men in that 10 ft radius lol. Maybe the super :spermy: are taking a nap. Watch, when you get pregnant, you'll REALLY get pregnant... with octuplets or something lol.

:rofl: He's a funny guy. Not 8 kids?!?! :shipw: (I actually got to use that emoticon!!) He's always joked about having twins...and now that I'm on the baby drug, it's an actual possibility. I'm like YOU HAVE TO STOP SAYING THAT! Butttttt....we'd be done ttc forever!

Hey everyone! :waves: Sorry I have been MIA, just in that blah mood lately about TTC I'm like CD 10 and the I have been having really low temps! The days that are missing in FF are the days my temp was 96.1-96.4 then the other days are around 97.0 dont know why its jumping around like that but those low temps dont seem good thats why i'm scared to put them in FF, LOL crazy I know! I dont know what the metformin is doing to my body guess I'll wait and see if it looks like I ovulated but not hopeful at all this cycle. :nope:

Rosa- Yay for your hubby going and doing the SA, wish I could get my DH to go, GRR!! Hope you hear awesome results tomorrow!

Thanks! To be honest, he didn't have much of a choice...:blush: I'm sorry you're frustrated about your temps. I've found that clomid messed with mine big time, so maybe metformin is messing with yours. Use opks just in case your temps aren't cooperating.

I'm FREEZING! :cold: Took my first round of clomid. Bring on the heat flashes! :flasher:

rooting for you and the clomid rosa!!!! and twins! lol

HA! Not you, too! :wacko: Twins would be awesome, actually. I'd have to hire a live in nanny, but whatever. I'm pretty sure my dh would NOT be okay with hiring my mother...who am I kidding? I'M not okay with it. :haha: I would love twins, though! A Boy and a Girl, thank you very much.:blue::pink:

My fingers are crossed for twins for you too Rosa!! haha! It would be so much fun! A lot of work but SO much fun! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->