Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ugh! SO annoying!! I understand doctors are busy but really.. 2 minutes it would take to call you and tell you the results! This is an important thing and you are very anxious to know! It was good you said that you wanted to know them asap. Hopefully that will push the doc to call soon. Fx'd hun!!

Oh Rosa that is pants nothing worse when u know that they know!!!!! Just call already lol :) I think at this stage we'd all be delighted with triplets ha ha

Welcome pam xxxxx

Oh Kiki how are u honey how many DPO are you today is it 7? Have you POAS yet, I bet you have ha ha

Dee get Bding non stop ha ha are u using opk's this cycle?

Ready how are u getting on?

Well I'm just in from work and I was really eager to see what today would bring -

1. top one - last night
2. middle - this morning
3. bottom - just now

290311.jpg

:flower:
XXxx

Star- I'm only 5 dpo! Ahhhh! :brat: haha! No POAS for me yet but I see it is for you!! Woohoo! :happydance: Look at those lines getting darker! SO happy for you!!

OMG! I just felt a sharp pain/twinge in my left side that i figure could be ovulation pain!
But i wasn't expecting it until around the 5th April! (i do get irregular cycles periodically)
What should i do girls!?? (luckily we BD'ed last night) Would tonight be too late if the egg is already released? (i can't do it now as kids around!)
Ahhhhhhhhhh ?Maybe it is just my irritable bowel lol
Should know in a few days though as my boobs get tender within 1-2 days of ovulating usually. :0)

I think if you ovulate this afternoon, you can still bd at night and catch it right? How long does the egg hang out, anyone know? Bd just in case! :sex:

And you are, hun, you are... But we all are! Ugh this cycle is going to be brutal, and long...it already feels long and it just started. I'm sorry we're not on the same CD this time :) But we're very close...

This has felt like a super long cycle and it's only cd 4 for me. :wacko: Awesome.

Ugh! SO annoying!! I understand doctors are busy but really.. 2 minutes it would take to call you and tell you the results! This is an important thing and you are very anxious to know! It was good you said that you wanted to know them asap. Hopefully that will push the doc to call soon. Fx'd hun!!

I know, I understand being a busy office, too. But come ON! I'm sure the nurse won't say anything about what I said to the doc, but I felt better saying it. Hopefully they'll call today. They close at 5, so I'll call right before and check. It's on the way home...is it weird if I stop by? :blush:

Star, keep testing! Test first thing tomorrow morning, too. I'll bet that +opk comes soon!

Rosa they are HPT, hoping and praying that it is getting darker and that it is a sticky bean

XXxx

Tell security it's your DH's :spermy: so you have the right to be rifiling through anything you need to! Bet they wouldn't know what to say or do! :rofl:

Rosa defo stop in by I would.... they have something that is yours and they did say that you might get told yesterday I think u have been more than patient... go get it now lol :)

Kiki before u know it u'll peeing on stick too :) xx

Rosa they are HPT, hoping and praying that it is getting darker and that it is a sticky bean

XXxx
OMG Star!!! How could I forget!!!! You need to update your status and tickers...have you already done that? I guess I shouldn't put "noticing things" on my resume...:blush:

Tell security it's your DH's :spermy: so you have the right to be rifiling through anything you need to! Bet they wouldn't know what to say or do! :rofl:

HA! THAT would stop them in their tracks, woudn't it?! :rofl:

Lol Rosa, I am petrified to update anything freaked out yesterday when put photos on... hoping its a good sign that the test is getting darker but still totally freaking out

xxxx

Great tests, Star! I can just tell... you're going to be a poas-aholic for the next month :) There's definitely comfort in watching those lines get darker; before long, you'll feel ready to update your ticker... What does DH say?

Rosa, patience is not a virtue of mine or else I would have better advice for you... :D

Thank you Ready, I am petrified that there isn't a change or that it starts fading so yeah u are right I will pee like mad which doesn't seem to be a problem right now, plus my lower back is really sore?

DH is delighted secretly he keeps smirking when he thinks i'm not looking we are both petrified it is short lived

PMA PMA
xxx

Well, office is closed and they never called. :sad2: Seriously. He has to know that women sit around and wait for this kind of info! Last time, he called me the next morning! I wouldn't think twice of it, but the lab told my dh that they'd fax it to my doc the next morning. I'm so frustrated.

Your tests are looking fab Star, getting darker pretty quick! :thumbup:
Congrats x

Thank you Dee I am trying so hard to stay grounded but the one tonight made my heart miss a beat I can see it without lights, or sqwinting praying that is a good sign but hey ho been here before just have to stay grounded

how are u doing get to ur bed mrs there is bding to do tonight ha ha xxx

Rosa huge hugs that well sucks... give them hell tomorrow morning or stop in by on ur way t o work!!!

xx

Star- Yay its official! Congrats you have baby on board!

Kiki- this is the first cycle after HSG, right? I was drawing a blank if it was your second or your first. Oh, wait, yes I remember its your first because you are uber uber excited to be in the first 2WW. Well can't wait for another week when you are testing! Maybe you follow Star!

Rosa- Darn them! How could they be such crapsters today! After 2 phone calls and they still didn't tell you'd i'd be super peeved. But, now tomorrow it is. Hopefully! Will they tell you by phone or tell you guys to come in for a talk?

Ready- Hey girl! Did you have any testing or appointments planned this cycle?

Dee- its debatable whether your pain is from ovulation but yes, I felt my ovulation every few cycles so its totally possible! You should to an opk to confirm the pains are that!

I just woke up. It is 4:30 pm here. I worked overnight til 7 am (first one while pregnant, OMG, it was hard). Now I slept the day away! But really, my body needed it. Im not sure I can do another overnight shift for a while. That was like the hardest thing i've done in a while! Bean doesn't like me staying awake all night apparently. :nope:

Thanks Ny get ur feet up girl do u have to do many night shifts?

xxx

No, I pick up shifts casually so its when they're available I kind take what I can get. But ewwww, that was not fun!

Got my next scan on monday! Sooooooo nervous they'll say something like bean is only measuring 8 weeks or something. I can't get in my mind that it will be an 11 week baby, I pray so much that it is.....I don't know how i can wait until monday. Im freaking out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->