Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa- Darn them! How could they be such crapsters today! After 2 phone calls and they still didn't tell you'd i'd be super peeved. But, now tomorrow it is. Hopefully! Will they tell you by phone or tell you guys to come in for a talk?

Well, I HOPE we don't have to go in for a talk. Yikes. I assume that he'd just tell me on the phone. I hope it isn't one of those "we need to talk" situations. That can't be good. Who knows...it's a small practice, and he could have been called out for a delivery or something. :shrug: Hopefully tomorrow they'll call. You better believe I'm calling until they do!

I'm sorry you're so tired. Overnights would suck anyway, pregnant or not, so I can't imagine how hard it is to have a little bean! Glad you got some rest.

Oh rosa- love your bunny ticker. Its good for easter, and the fact that you need to shag like rabbits during ovulation! hahaha

Holey moley, I've certainly missed a lot!!

I've never heard of saliva testing but it's definitely interesting.

rosa, I'm so sorry they have you waiting till tomorrow for dh's results. That's rather ridiculous since they told you they'd be ready by now. Just keep pestering them! Go in and tell them you aren't leaving until you have your results lol.

dee, when in doubt bd like there's no tomorrow lol, it certainly couldn't hurt. Well... unless you start to chafe... there it could possibly hurt.

star, Definitely looks positive to me!! WOOO!!! :dance: keep testing, I bet in a couple days those line will be super dark! Have you given your doctor a call yet? Perhaps they will set up an early scan to make sure all is well and put your mind at ease.

ny- ugh overnights, I know how you feel. I can't stand even the 3-11 shift at my job, I'm ready to crash before 9 lol. I've concluded that as a pregnant woman I should get at least 2 naps a day, one during work and then one when I get home lol.

As for me, today has been pretty good. I got out of work early and was able to get some errands taken care of. I got a call from the guy who hit my car last Sunday's insurance company and gave my recorded statement. Good news, they are covering EVERYTHING including the hospital bill!! That is such a relief especially considering the cop didn't write him a ticket. In other good news, I have a scan tomorrow WOOOOO. 22 weeks and so anxious to see how he's grown, even though I saw him just over a week ago lol.

Holey moley, I've certainly missed a lot!!

I've never heard of saliva testing but it's definitely interesting.

rosa, I'm so sorry they have you waiting till tomorrow for dh's results. That's rather ridiculous since they told you they'd be ready by now. Just keep pestering them! Go in and tell them you aren't leaving until you have your results lol.

dee, when in doubt bd like there's no tomorrow lol, it certainly couldn't hurt. Well... unless you start to chafe... there it could possibly hurt.

star, Definitely looks positive to me!! WOOO!!! :dance: keep testing, I bet in a couple days those line will be super dark! Have you given your doctor a call yet? Perhaps they will set up an early scan to make sure all is well and put your mind at ease.

ny- ugh overnights, I know how you feel. I can't stand even the 3-11 shift at my job, I'm ready to crash before 9 lol. I've concluded that as a pregnant woman I should get at least 2 naps a day, one during work and then one when I get home lol.

As for me, today has been pretty good. I got out of work early and was able to get some errands taken care of. I got a call from the guy who hit my car last Sunday's insurance company and gave my recorded statement. Good news, they are covering EVERYTHING including the hospital bill!! That is such a relief especially considering the cop didn't write him a ticket. In other good news, I have a scan tomorrow WOOOOO. 22 weeks and so anxious to see how he's grown, even though I saw him just over a week ago lol.

wahoo for scans! lol! my next one is next friday! its a very detailed scan for baby's heart!! Im praying everything is ok , but so far every one of his organs have looked fine so I think his heart will be ok too! but still a little nervous!! :nope:

Rosa- I am so sorry they didn't call! Those jerks! He definitely knows women sit around and wait! That's all ttc women and pregnant women do is wait! Something probably did just come up like having to deliver a baby. Those babies come when they want, haha.

Ny- Yup! You are correct. It's the first cycle. Hoping the HSG does it for me! I'm definitely hoping to follow Star! You shouldn't pick up anymore of those over night shifts! It's no good being more exhausted then you already are. Baby smurf must not be a night owl. :coffee: 11 weeks! My goodness! You are getting there my friend! Almost out of First tri.. Hopefully you can calm down a little! :)

Love- That's great that everything is covered! Woohoo for your scan!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Kylar- I'm sure everything is great with Baby Kendon! I can understand that you would be nervous anyway though!

Ready- How are you doing hun?

Afm- Only 5dpo and I'm just still waiting.. It's what we all do best! Just ask Rosa. :haha: Just kidding hun! I'm very sorry you have to wait. But i'm looking forward to hearing the results tomorrow!

Look at my temp dip and rise. It's a doozie.. If it was later in the cycle, I would pin it as implantation! But it's too early! Darn! :dohh:

I think this is the longest 2ww ever. :-=

Oh rosa- love your bunny ticker. Its good for easter, and the fact that you need to shag like rabbits during ovulation! hahaha

Thanks! That's exactly what I was thinking!:bunny:

Oh I WILL keep calling! Every hour on the hour if I have to. :haha: I'm glad the insurance thing is all worked out. Those kinds of things can be such a stresser.

Rosa- I am so sorry they didn't call! Those jerks! He definitely knows women sit around and wait! That's all ttc women and pregnant women do is wait! Something probably did just come up like having to deliver a baby. Those babies come when they want, haha.

Afm- Only 5dpo and I'm just still waiting.. It's what we all do best! Just ask Rosa. :haha: Just kidding hun! I'm very sorry you have to wait. But i'm looking forward to hearing the results tomorrow!

I think this is the longest 2ww ever. :-=

Oh honey I'm only cd4 and this is the longest cycle ever! :haha: I'm sure something came up, or maybe they didn't get the fax first thing in the morning and he had appointments all afternoon. Who knows. We can't control everything. (Even though I'd really like to try!)

So, my dh told me that there were 4 movies in the "do it to yourself" room. He was telling me the names, which were all ridiculous, but the best was "Spunk 7". He's like well I would like to watch it, but I haven't seen Spunk 1-6 yet, so I'm afraid it won't make sense. LMAO!! :rofl: He does make me laugh...

wow ive missed a lot

rosa, that sucks they are making you wait after they already told you he had the results!!!

Star, congrats!!!!

and baby dust to all of you before and after the 2ww

Well we BD'ed last night so if i was ovulating early then we did all we can do :)
Maybe if unsucessful this cycle i will have to go for OPKs ..

How are you today Kiki? Hope your 2ww doesnt go on much longer..

Star, will you be retesting today? i bet it will be darker still if you do :0)

Rosa, i hope you finally got them to answer your calls, i hate that waiting stress
good luck

Hope everyone else is ok, i only get a few mins to read this before work so i cant keep up!

Wow, Spunk 7... Because I'm sure 1-6 were just amazing lol.

Evidently, the first 6 were not good enough to make the "man-test room."

Well, here I am. Still waiting for the results. I'm going to have my dh call the lab, actually. I've already called the doc this morning and left a message. In his outgoing message, he said he'd return calls at the end of the day. I am literally sick with worry. :loo:

Rosa, remember you have every reason to expect good results!! Hopefully you hear very soon...

Dee, I hope you caught that egg! Still, bd again tonight or tomorrow--keep it up until there's no doubt you've ovulated...you don't want to miss it!

Star, I am still so thrilled for you :)

Kiki, your chart looks awesome and don't write off that dip so easily. That could be implantation, it is not too early. FX that you start vomiting soon :rofl:

AFM, the cycle already feels long (Rosa we are so in this one together again), but I am already getting a fair amount of cm and ovary crampiness--is that weird? CD7 I believe...

:hi: to everyone!

Rosa, remember you have every reason to expect good results!! Hopefully you hear very soon...

AFM, the cycle already feels long (Rosa we are so in this one together again), but I am already getting a fair amount of cm and ovary crampiness--is that weird? CD7 I believe...

I think it probably means that your ovaries are working to create some good eggs, right? That seems a bit early, but maybe that means you'll o early! That'll be exciting!

Thanks. I was dumb and browsed on "assisted conception" last night, and was reading stories of women who had tried clomid and iui and now ivf and nothing was working. So of course, I start to think that this will happen to me, too, and that we'll have to adopt. Hopefully he'll call today. If not, the lab said they would mail the results, so maybe they'll come in the mail before the doc calls. :haha:

It's kind of sad that it took them 7 tries to finally get one worthy of the " man test room " lol. Thinking about it, I wonder what guy has that job. Watching all these videos and picking what is worthy to put in the sample depositing room. I certainly hope the guy in charge of that isn't married... Or at least not ttc. That would be terrible!

Rosa, wandering to other sections of the board tend to be hazardous to one's health. It's like browsing the miscarriage and second tri losses board during pregnancy, nothing good can come from it and all you manage is to work yourself up over all the things you've read.

Today I'm not feeling so well, nauseous with an upset tummy but I think it's from what I had for dinner. Today is going to be a looooonnnnnnnngggggggggg day. No only am I anxious for my scan but I get out at 3:30 instead of 3 ugh and I've managed to drop literally everything I have held in my hands multiple times and find my brain has just vanished. I can't wait for work to be over. Wish I had called in.

Hello everyone! I'm being lazy today in a blah mood.

Does anyone pregnant or not pregnant know how big a space baby has to move in first tri? I always hear hb around same spot and wondered if it shouldn't be on both sides at different times. Should I be worried that it isn't moving a lot?

ny I don't think you have anything to worry about as baby starts moving up more and more the baby will start moving alot more they say in 1st tri baby Is still pretty low until it's moved up

ny, try babycenter.com and register how far along you are, they give weekly updates on how big the baby is but also how big your uterus is. it was very helpful to me in the beginning to know how big of an area i needed to be searching with the doppler!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->