Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Doc called. Dh has 80 million :spermy: Holy crap! That's 4 times the amount as normal!
However, his motility was on the lower side of average, only 30% and the morpholity or morphology or something (shape) was only 7%, which is very low. He did say that the most important was the count, and since he has SO many sperm, that it counterbalances the low shape %. He said at this time, continue with the clomid for 4 more months, and if we're not pregnant by then, dh will get another sperm analysis. Whew. Not perfect news, but could have been worse. I feel better just knowing, though. My dh will like the 80 million! :haha: I'm slightly concerned about the 7, but I specifically asked him, so you're not worried about that? He said no, because there are SO many to choose from, there are more chances for better shaped sperm.

Wow, Rosa, that's great! Trust your doc, it sounds like all is okay... Phew! Is there anything diet-wise, etc, then improves morphology? I'm sure you'll be googling like crazy :haha:

Isn't it crazy how men have like millions of chances at babies every day, and we get one a month??

Kylar- I did that and they say i have a uterus the size of a grapefruit. That is why im scared because I figured the baby should be in more variety of places..

Rosa- I did a ton of research on vitamins and stuff for men to take to help sperm and Maca was good, Vit E, Selenium....etc. The thing that you would worry about with motility and low morphology is if you did get pregnant it may be with a bad sperm and so it could help to maybe have him take stuff to start healthing up his guys a little? Oh, also Vit C helps motility because they get all stuck together or something like that so they will get up there better!

Dee- I'm doing okay thank you! I hope it doesn't take too much longer either and ends with good news! : ) Good call on BDing early just in case!

Love- Hope you feel better soon! What time is your scan?!

Rosa! That is fantastic!! :happydance: If the doc says the lower numbers don't matter then don't worry! That is A LOT of :spermy: so there should definitley be at least one to make it! That plus clomid = bfp next cycle!! If you want to be safe, definitely research what DH can take or eat to help that. It can't harm it! Maca is good. My DH takes it.

Ready- "Isn't it crazy how men have like millions of chances at babies every day, and we get one a month??" Isn't that the truth! Real fair!

Ny- I'm sure everything is okay! Baby Smurf is just comfy and content where he/she is. Maybe it moves around other times during the day like when you're sleeping.

Star- How are you doing today?? Anymore POAS?

Afm- 6 dpo and NOTHING going on! haha. Just some tender bbs and a very dry mouth. Temp went up today. I like my chart. Hopefully it keeps rising and means good things!

:hugs: to all!

Rosa, that sounds like positive news! So many of the little swimmers going for gold should be a great advantage :0)

I get my OH to take zinc and vit c because i heard it helps the swimmies strength and numbers or something.

Rosa- I'd trust your doctor on this one. 4x's the average count is amazing. Not every sperm is going to have low motility and morphology so with all those swimmers hanging around your uterus the best one will make it. Survival of the fittest. Haha I just imagined millions of sperm duking it out in your uterus like a gladiator arena. Last one standing gets the king of all prizes, the privilege of fertilizing your egg.

Ny- a grapefruit really isn't that large and baby isn't that big yet so its movement is limited. It sort of just hiccups in there and tries to wiggle it's nubs but it doesn't really move around all that much. I got to watch my emergency scan at 10 weeks and he took his time to check everything. Little bean was just hiccuping and wiggling nubs but now actually moving or changing position. That's perfectly normal. It isn't until baby has developed more muscle and whatnot that it's able to roll over this way and that.

Ready- it isn't fair that men have better chances at creating a baby than us ladies but it's well worth the short straw once we actually conceive. We are the lucky ones who have the precious opportunity to carry our baby and feel all the movements and be the life-force for our little one. No matter how many chances a man has to create a life, he never has the chance to carry it the way we do. Because of that I feel we have the better role.

Kiki- sadly my scan isn't until 4:45. Sooo far away. Stuck at work for another 2 hours then head home to pick dh up and drive to the doctor. I wish time would just hurry it's way along.

Star- any more tests to show? We want to see those darker lines!!!

Thanks, ladies. I'm relieved and yet still anxious at the same time. He was very clear to say that the most important thing to look at was number, and we definitley have plenty! :haha: The morphology was last on the list of priority, so he really didn't seem concerned about it. You better believe I'm googling the heck out of this tonight! Do you think wearing looser underwear will help this?? He wears boxer briefs, so I don't know if that qualifies as "loose." Maybe he'll have to back off on the alcohol for a while. He doesn't drink every night, but every weekend, he'll have a beer or two.

He takes maca and a multi-vitamin. What else? Maybe I'll post a thread...there has to be women who have had this problem.

You guys are the best. :friends: Thank you for your support.

Look up vitAmin e and c. One of them helped the health of spermies.

Thanks love. I think im tying to convince myself something is wrog again for my scan Monday. Im so nervous. Its been weeks and lots can happen in weeks.

Rosa, caffeine is quite a big one too i believe, a cup of tea or coffee or 2 a day is probs ok but not much more, also remember caffeine is in chocolate and colas/some fizzy oranges.

Hiya ladies

How are we all doing?

Rosa fantastic news:spermy: that is amazing how lucky are u honey 80 000 000/1 chance of getting that egg whoo hoo honey and with that eggie having an extra diet of clomid u are gonna have a bubba before u know it... Oh I could not stop laughing at spunk 7 that is hilarious XXXxx

Kiki wow on the temp I think u have implanted oh how exciting is all of this :happydance:

Well here is todays pics again top one this morning last one - tonight

300311.jpg

xxXX

Hi there

Maybe should have waited till tonights dried that was it at one minute this is it now oops :)

300311_2.jpg

XXxx

Hey NY

Thank you how are u feeling now? Not long till ur scan....

XXxxx

I'm doing ok. One minute at a time. I am always happiest when no spotting! I can't wait for my scan and dread it all at once. Kinda want to stay in happy pregnancy bliss and scared the scan will change it. Eeeeek. Do you need to go in to the docs for an early appt?

Not sure what to do if I'm honest freaking out really want a blood test to confirm but don't wanna see bad result? too scared too buy digital or FRER because of last time... gonna keep going with IC then make an apt with dr they told me after m/c that they wud scan me at 6 weeks to make sure everything ok can scans harm or cause m/c or are they safe enough oh me is this actually happening xx

They are safe enough I just wouldn't want to do them all the time for the fact that thy bouce sound waves into a baby that is trying to form. I had one at 6 weeks also.

Not sure what to do if I'm honest freaking out really want a blood test to confirm but don't wanna see bad result? too scared too buy digital or FRER because of last time... gonna keep going with IC then make an apt with dr they told me after m/c that they wud scan me at 6 weeks to make sure everything ok can scans harm or cause m/c or are they safe enough oh me is this actually happening xx

Definately getting much darker Star, i'm sure a frer would work tomorrow :0)
Enjoy - i'm sure it will all be fine :flower:

Thank you Dee I'm all over the place just now I would love blood test then I can be told yep don't know why I'm not believing the IC its there clear as day when do you think another type of test say 100mui will show up xx

Rosa- exciting news!!

Ny- I usually found Kendon in nearly the same place until like 16 weeks! always on my left side and really really low. I compared his location to my tattoo I have, lol, and sometimes it would be a few cm different, but not much off. so dont worry =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->