Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Yes Kylar thats where I find beanie baby- to the left of belly button and low. Guess I won't worry about it since I keep finding it! Sometimes its funny how easy it is, then sometimes takes forEVER.....

Well today was a let down. No scan for me :[
I had to lay down as soon as I got home because I wasn't feeling well at all, my heart was beating hard, I was having a hard time breathing, and I was shaky. Almost like a panic attack. Anyways, by the time I felt well enough to leave for the doctor there was some traffic so I got there 15 minutes late. Because of that I didn't get my scan. The receptionist was going to reschedule for tomorrow but the stupid ultrasound tech peeked over her shoulder and said not to set it for tomorrow but for late next week or the week after... seriously?? This was the last time I am going to this doctor as I found a doctor I liked much better, dh agrees as he pretty much hates the office I go to now. The only reason I didn't cancel this appointment was because I was scheduled for a scan and so looking forward to seeing my little man again. The doctor I am switching too won't be ordering a 22 week scan because he looked over the scan they gave me at the hospital after my accident and said another wouldn't be necessary. To top it all off dh and I went to the hospital and picked up the records from my visit which included all the scan photos. Of course none of them are profile pictures and mostly unidentifiable. I really wanted a new picture of him now that he's gotten so big but it doesn't look like that will happen unless I schedule another private session, but those tend to be rather pricey. Sorry to have rambled on and on, I'm just really disappointed.

Sorry you didn't get your scan Love, how disappointing, try to take it easy and not worry, everything will be fine i'm sure and when you see baby he will be even clearer! :0) I get anxiety so i know where you are coming from though.
That doctors sound horrible, i guess they are just busy and low staffed like most health places :/

Star- Those lines are looking fantastic!!! Yay!

Love- I'm so sorry you didn't get your scan! Darn doctors! I'm glad you found another one you like better though. It makes all the difference when you have a doctor that you like!

I'm posting quick because I have to get ready for work but I had to ask you ladies to look at my chart!!! It's the highest it's ever been! All of my cycles put together, my temp never gets this high. Does it look like it's heading towards Triphasic??? Maybe it's too early for that but Wow! It just looks so good! :happydance:

Have a great day! I'll be back a bit later!

I just checked FF and it says the second rise of temps after O to be considered Triphasic happens between 7-10dpo.. I'm 7 today! I know this doesn't definitely mean pregnancy but I've never had it before! haha I'm going to go insane.. :wacko:

Love, I'm sorry you didn't get the scan. That sucks. :hugs: I say switch doctors.

Kiki, your chart looks awesome! :happydance:

Afm, I think clomid is messing with my emotions this round. I literally can not stop crying. Like seriously, sobbing. I'm going to be a mess today in front of my students. I got home last night and was feeling okay about the so-so SA and my dh was devastated. He said he felt very demasculated, which I can totally understand. I guess we solved the mystery as to why we are not pregnant yet. I think I'm in for a long haul of ttc...even longer than we've already been going. And I keep thinking I only have 4 more chances on clomid before the doc is done prescribing it to me. What if his sperm can't get it together in time? And here come some more tears... :sad2:

Oh goodness...it's a rough day for some one here... Love, you are always so positive and encouraging of everyone; I'm sorry you've had a bad day. :hugs: It's such a letdown after looking forward to seeing your little guy! He loves you, though, and he'll do flipflops for you today to say so. You'll see him soon!

Rosa, what happened to you guys overnight?? DH has a GREAT sperm count, so 7% or whatever of a gazillion sperm is way way more than the one required to have a beautiful baby... just wait & see, clomid will do great things for you!

Kiki, :happydance: your chart is amazing; FX crossed all over the place that you guys hit a homerun!

Hi all

I am home sick not feeling very well at all..... Love why don't you explain everything you have just said on here to ur new dr and I bet ya they will give u a scan for reassurance and of course to put on ur fridge!!

Kiki that is one amazing chart XXxx

Oh well my test this morning was fainter than last nights test? OH said I peed at back of 5am I can't remember really?? My FMU test was then done at 7am would this be naturally fainter it is still there but fainter???

I bought 2x boots own and 2x FRER too scared to use them should I do IC again to make myself feel better or what?

Well whilst typing this I decided to just do it and guess what?

310311.jpg

Feel a wee bit better XXxx

xx

Star, you should feel amazing!!! I know it's frightening to invest yourself after being hurt by a mc, but your tests are blazing strong...it's time to update your ticker & start believing it!

Thanks ready do u know when i'd get a positive on 100mui that is the next goal then I can relax and enjoy gonna phone dr's next week too xx

Which test is 100? HCG doubles every couple of days usually, and most of those early detection tests are 25ish... I think you'd get a positive already--do it with fmu if you want to be sure. :)

That's scary about the panic attack love! Sorry I know it's disappointing to not get a scan when you expect one, but at least you just had one a week ago! I feel lucky I get them about monthly so I'm sure you can wait a week or so, but the way they are acting about it is quite frustrating, I'm sure! Good luck.

DOn't worry Star, you are totally preggers! You should get a Strong + on a digi, although Idk how many Mui they are.

I'm really not all that worried, more disappointed than anything. After meeting my new doctor last week these people come off rather rude. I can understand that they might be busy, especially ultrasound but after they told me they'd check with the tech to see of she could squeeze me in, I sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes with no other patients. Then when I was called to see the doctor the door to ultrasound was open and was still open when I was finished with the doctor 10 minutes later. As I was talking to the receptionist about possibly rescheduling for today the tech was just standing around chatting with her coworkers about personal stuff, nothing work related. All that time she was just standing around chatting and she didn't have time to squeeze me in and then had the nerve to say I should try to reschedule for another week or two from now? So why did they bother to schedule me for the scan yesterday if they didn't want it done at that time?? The tech was absolutely rude when she spoke to me which makes me glad I won't be going back there. Dh and I are discussing just going ahead and scheduling a private scan for 25 weeks after we shop around for different prices and locations.

Rosa- I'm so sorry clomid is making you weepy this cycle. Just know you have our virtual shoulders to cry on ANY time you need. I'd offer you a real one if we didn't live so far apart. Your dh is very much masculine. In fact he is so masculine that he has enough sperm for 4 men!! And as the doctor said, it's the count that really matters. My honest opinion is the more you fret about it never happening the longer it's going to take to conceive. Our bodies are strange like that. We can worry ourselves into a delayed af so it would make sense we can do the same with a bfp.

Star- there is absolutely no way you can mistake those tests for anything but a bfp!!!! Congrats!!!! It's time to ca your doctor and put up a pretty ticker!!!

Thanks everyone the Blue plus is a Boots test and it is 50mui and it is raging positive so really wanna do digi but scared of the words NOT PREGNANT as thats what happened the last time XXxx

Yes Kylar thats where I find beanie baby- to the left of belly button and low. Guess I won't worry about it since I keep finding it! Sometimes its funny how easy it is, then sometimes takes forEVER.....

Yes, there were a couple times I tried for like 30 min or more and would only find it for a few seconds then loose it and could never keep it so id be worried maybe i never heard it at all and would get upset ! but then another time i'd find it right away! So weird! But it is such a wonderful sound when you do find i!!:happydance:

Thanks everyone the Blue plus is a Boots test and it is 50mui and it is raging positive so really wanna do digi but scared of the words NOT PREGNANT as thats what happened the last time XXxx

your FRER is dark, trust me, a digi would show pregnant! My friend just had a vvvv faint FRER and her digi was pos.!!

Yes, there were a couple times I tried for like 30 min or more and would only find it for a few seconds then loose it and could never keep it so id be worried maybe i never heard it at all and would get upset ! but then another time i'd find it right away! So weird! But it is such a wonderful sound when you do find i!!:happydance:

Hahaha. Thats me, totally. Im always like "are you sure we heard it? Was that it?" to OH when I don't catch it very well. Or sometimes I have to quit searching and come back to it if im unable to find it and that sucks!

Woooo! I just figured out how to quote what someone said! Haha

Ha ha thats exactly what I'm like NY I was so chuffed when I managed to get the photos up lol.... love being able to do new things,..

However ladies how do I get a ticker if I was brave enough to put it up Xxxx

Kylar that has made my day thank you xx

Love- I bet your new doc would totally get you a scan. Maybe say you felt some cramps or some tiny little white lie. Or just explain that you are freaked out after your accident a week ago and havent felt it move as much or something that can easily be scanned!

Love, thank you. :friends: You're right about not stressing. I've known that all along, but my dh was like we really need to manage it now, though. Because obviously it's affecting both of us in physical ways. I think BnB really helps me with that stress management. I wish my insurance covered therapy, because I would love to go in for some talk therapy. Never done that before. Maybe massages...or acupuncture. I do yoga already, but I can certainly stand to do more of it. :shrug: I am also sorry about your panic attack. That must have been scary. I hope you get your scan soon.

Ready, I don't know what happened! I was fine yesterday and then the flood gates opened! :cry: I was tearing up in kickboxing last night, too, which was ridiculously embarrassing. Luckily, I don't think anyone noticed. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->