Those TTC for awhile.

Kind of. It's mainly my sister and my Mum, though. They're very toxic together.

I prefer a quiet sort of Christmas!

Kind of. It's mainly my sister and my Mum, though. They're very toxic together.

I prefer a quiet sort of Christmas!

my sister got married in aug so it was just me n my mum - she doesnt eat meat and i couldnt be bothered so i took her out for xmas lunch - saved on the washing up lol

wow so many more lovely ladies joined in while i was sleeping! Pinky good luck with your scan today it is today isnt it? let us no how u go! :) xo

wow so many more lovely ladies joined in while i was sleeping! Pinky good luck with your scan today it is today isnt it? let us no how u go! :) xo

Thank you

Yes its today - I'll let you all know what they say

x

Good luck hun :hugs:

I'm starting to wonder if my body is actually going to bother to ovulate this month :haha:

Faythe stay positive!! How long was ur last period? Xox

Period or cycle hon?

Period was 5 days but my last cycle was 42 days. Although that was a very unusually long cycle for me :) x

Cycle sorry, 42 days is crazy long that would have been a killer for u, I understand why ur wondering if ur going to ovulate! It's amazing how our bodies do this to us! My last last cycle was 32 then this one was 24 I'm waiting to ovulate as well, baby dust to u xxx

Someone just said this to me :(

Clearly you can't be bothered to read! The OP posted this in the TTC section which is why there were a few remarks made.

It has since been moved from TTC to the Pregnancy Test section.

Geez!

omfg what a bitch clearly your just jelous that her ovarys work and can produce a baby and yours cant maybe if u wre happy for someone else then u would fall pregnant too instead of being a tight arse cow lmao come bk and bitch when u fall pregnant :happydance:

oh faythe! i'm sorry. what a cruel person. remember, karma will repay her in kind. i have always preferred this website because in general the women aren't as catty and the site works really hard to not allow that kind of thing. please don't take to heart what that ignorant woman said. you most definitely DO deserve a baby and you will get your BFP. hang in there!

Someone just said this to me :(

Clearly you can't be bothered to read! The OP posted this in the TTC section which is why there were a few remarks made.

It has since been moved from TTC to the Pregnancy Test section.

Geez!

omfg what a bitch clearly your just jelous that her ovarys work and can produce a baby and yours cant maybe if u wre happy for someone else then u would fall pregnant too instead of being a tight arse cow lmao come bk and bitch when u fall pregnant :happydance:

OMG
I just read the whole of that thread - cant believe someone would say that - wonder how many pple have reported her

How dare they say that to you,it was mean and uncalled for - maybe they should learn to spell too

Faythe - b*****ks to her

We love you hunnie

:hugs::hug::hugs::hug:

ok, i just had to go find that post and stick up for you. shame on her! she should be kicked off this site.

Yes I did :cry:

Good news
She said that she couldnt see anything wrong - no little alien about to burst thru my chest
She couldnt see my left ovary properly and said it could be ovary or fibroid she was looking at so she is arranging for a trans-vaginal scan so they can see it properly

Bad news
I asked if it was a fibroid (not sure what that is), would it stop me getting pregnant. "how old are you" she asked, "42" i said, "oh my, better get a move on then hadnt you" was the reply i got

I left there feeling happy that all is ok
sad that i have to have a trans-vag
and nearly crying cos of the age comment

oh, i'm sorry hun. i don't know what fibroids are, but i will do some googling. i'm glad that everything else looks good. even if you would have a fibroid on one side, the other still looks good. it also doesn't mean there's anything there, sometimes it's just hard to see on a scan. the transvag u/s will be able to show more clearly. i have had MANY of these done. when i was pregnant with ds i had one about every two weeks for the first few months. they were checking my cervical length because of a previous surgery i had, to make sure it could sustain the pregnancy. (they had to cut off a portion of my cervix) it's just a very thin wand with a camera on the end. may sound scary, but i assure you it's no big deal and you will barely feel it. and i promise, it does not hurt at all.

oh, i'm sorry hun. i don't know what fibroids are, but i will do some googling. i'm glad that everything else looks good. even if you would have a fibroid on one side, the other still looks good. it also doesn't mean there's anything there, sometimes it's just hard to see on a scan. the transvag u/s will be able to show more clearly. i have had MANY of these done. when i was pregnant with ds i had one about every two weeks for the first few months. they were checking my cervical length because of a previous surgery i had, to make sure it could sustain the pregnancy. (they had to cut off a portion of my cervix) it's just a very thin wand with a camera on the end. may sound scary, but i assure you it's no big deal and you will barely feel it. and i promise, it does not hurt at all.

Thank you hunnie

She showed me the wand so that i wouldnt be scared of it, she did say that left ovary was probably hiding behind uterus - none of that worried me

it was just the little comment she made at the end that upset me

but im really happy that it all looks fine in there

you had to hold my hand yesterday when i did my first CP check so you know what im like lol Ive only ever had 3 smear tests in my life lol

ok, here's what i found about fibroids. looks like it shouldn't affect getting pregnant.

Many women with uterine fibroids experience no signs or symptoms. If that's the case for you, watchful waiting (expectant management) could be the best option. Fibroids aren't cancerous. They rarely interfere with pregnancy. They usually grow slowly — or not at all — and tend to shrink after menopause when levels of reproductive hormones drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->