Those TTC for awhile.

dr should be able to give you some insight after your scan tomorrow. keep us posted with your results!

Out of curiosity, whats the difference between a square and a circle on FF chart? suddenly this month i have squares and 1 circle

Out of curiosity, whats the difference between a square and a circle on FF chart? suddenly this month i have squares and 1 circle
i have never had that, but here is what i found about it:
Square Points:
When you have entered a note or if you check something in the Special data section, the graph will display a square instead of a dot. This is useful to check patterns and symptoms not directly related to charting. Note that this display is not enabled by default. It can be enabled on a chart by chart basis by clicking on the Display Settings link below the chart.

lovely, thank you for that

i had been looking at the display settings this morning - thats what caused it

all rectified now

Well, I'm on CD15 so testing is a way off yet :flower:

That's the problem - I'm not sure if my body actually managed to as I went on to have a 42 day cycle. Think it geared up for it and then I ovulated later :haha:

Lots of good positive signs so far, so here's hoping it's not too far away :flower:

Thanks! I quite like it here. You girls seem nice :hugs:

That's the problem - I'm not sure if my body actually managed to as I went on to have a 42 day cycle. Think it geared up for it and then I ovulated later :haha:

Lots of good positive signs so far, so here's hoping it's not too far away :flower:

Thanks! I quite like it here. You girls seem nice :hugs:

i hope you Ov soon and get the result that you deserve hun

long cycles are a nightmare, its bad enough waiting for Ov then waiting in tww without having to wait n wait n wait or AF - i had to wait 53 days and i think AF only came for me because i started taking agnus castus

thank you - i think we're nice too

:hug:

I always used to think when I was younger that long cycles would be a blessing :haha:

It's awful when they're long because you're left hanging even longer which is horrid.

I always used to think when I was younger that long cycles would be a blessing :haha:

It's awful when they're long because you're left hanging even longer which is horrid.

i find it boring when their long, nothing to do but wait

you start a cycle with someone and just as your finishing 1 their almost finishing their 2nd

The worst one is losing your TTC buddies. I'm on my 3rd lot :rofl:

But they're FAB. Two have their BFP's already and we're still sticking together :flower:

Were your cycles always that long?

The worst one is losing your TTC buddies. I'm on my 3rd lot :rofl:

But they're FAB. Two have their BFP's already and we're still sticking together :flower:

Were your cycles always that long?

its hard when they move on to the next forum but at least their together

i was on bcp so i had perfect cycles - i came off july/aug and they've all been different since

Fingers crossed they sort themselves out soon!

thank you -hopefully agnus castus will sort things out soon

have your always been long or just the last one?

Just the last one. Although December the previous year was 39 days so perhaps my body goes mad over Christmas haha!

Just the last one. Although December the previous year was 39 days so perhaps my body goes mad over Christmas haha!

maybe christmas stresses you more than you think lol

It does! Makes me a jibbering wreck :rofl:

Family. Well, on my side anyway. Always some sort of dramas going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->