Thread for TTC#1 12months+

That is too funny Star about your cold sore. Mine is just finally clearing up though mine was on the outside. I thought it was from being out in the cold watching Snocross (snowmobile races). I have also had a cancor(sp) sore on my lip for about a week. I keep saying wteff I'm falling apart!

I feel like I'm falling apart! Can't wait for the weekend. I'm going to do NADA!

I've been doing the fly lady method for taking control my sty of a house and it's working but it's a bit knackering while working full time. The hubs doesn't really do any cleaning...

Hi girls, I'm on cd11. Onto high on cbfm but not expecting a peak till cd19. Had a high since cd9 which was a bit earlier than norm and seems like a lot of highs.

Was still needing to lose a few lbs after Xmas and have lost half stone in last couple of weeks. Feeling good!

Well done cupcake!!

Decided to get in bed early. Feeling a bit sickly. Put a hot water bottle down by my feet. Best. Idea. Ever!

I thought I would start a thread for those of us who have been TTC for a year or more. It seems we're in a bit of a different boat than those who have just started TTC. I don't know about you women, but I'm not ready to move over to the LTTTC. I see some of the women on the other threads becoming frustrated after just a few months and want to say to them "Wait til you get to where I'm at." I understand that it's frustrating for all of us. I was thinking that those of us that have been trying at this longer need a support group of women in the same boat.

I'm glad you started this thread. Amen to that! When i see other women post like that, i get flustered inside...i'm just now crossing the 12 month mark...seems like it was just yesterday we really started trying. This is nuts but I DO think we will all get our babies someday, just don't know when. Good luck to you too! :dust:

Could do with a hot water bottle tonight. Can't seem to get warm today

Lol Ttcbaby my name is Danielle too or Dani. So I did an opk today when I got home the clear blue yes/no says no, but the regular book says yes. I'll be DTDing anyways. How are you ladies?

Dani-- I am confused... The OPK said no but regular book said yes... What book?? Sorry probably a stupid question LOL. Today I am 10 DPO and I am having cramps randomly for only like 5 seconds... Nothing major, I just barely notice them.. Also my breasts are a bit sore. Also all my sex drive is gone... It's funny before O I am really horny :blush: but after O I have no interest :blush:.... I am right on schedule this month, so it looks like I am out :shrug: I am not too upset, just a regularity for me anymore :shrug:

How is everyone else??

Well, hello aunt flo..... so we meet again. I hope to be sending you on vacation for 9 long months very soon. But for now I will settle for that hard lemonade that has been sitting in the refrigerator door. :bunny:

Has anyone ever had fertility friend take their cross-hairs away AND ovulation day? I marked that I got my period today and they took everything away, like I didn't ovulate. I am super confused now, I never had that happen before.

Well done cupcake!!

Decided to get in bed early. Feeling a bit sickly. Put a hot water bottle down by my feet. Best. Idea. Ever!

That's so cool, how did you do all that with your siggy???

I did it in photosho. In my other life I am a web developer. :)

And how crazy my name is Danielle too!

Woken up too early again. Been up since 5 dunno wth is wrong with me...

Hahaha we've all joined together without knowing it. That really is a weird thing. The cosmos have aligned and we have the Triple D's :haha:

Lol. I'm already a Double D my surname begins with d now. Its so weird saying it. At least it short now my old name was 33 characters long...

Hahaha. Do you have a middle name? Mine is Lee so whenever I was in trouble my mum used my full name because Danielle Lee doesn't sound like you're yelling.

Amelia--- That is weird!! It def. Looks like you did ovulate!!

Dani-- I am confused... The OPK said no but regular book said yes... What book?? Sorry probably a stupid question LOL. Today I am 10 DPO and I am having cramps randomly for only like 5 seconds... Nothing major, I just barely notice them.. Also my breasts are a bit sore. Also all my sex drive is gone... It's funny before O I am really horny :blush: but after O I have no interest :blush:.... I am right on schedule this month, so it looks like I am out :shrug: I am not too upset, just a regularity for me anymore :shrug:

How is everyone else??

Sorry about that I meant with regular cheap opk. Somehow autofill on my kindle put book.... Exactly why I don't use autocorrect or autofill on my phone.

Do any of you guys ever have jealousy issues with woman on the board?? I am only asking cause I am part of a group, that I have been on a while, we all were trying. Now all but 3 of us have their BFP's. I generally don't get jealous of a BFP, but the first of our group just gave birth, and I feel so horrible, and selfish because I am insanely jealous....

I tend to get jealous of the people I have in my physical life. The only ones I get jealous of on here
are the women who have only been trying a few months, complain about it taking too long, and then end up with their BFP's

Oh I get jealous of the physical life as well.... For my it's the fact that I was there with the TWW the BFP, and now the birth, but I still have nothing.... IDK I think maybe it's just one of those days for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->