Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Yup, I do, so many of my friends on here got their BFP's years ago and here I am still waiting. Eventually you just stop really talking to a lot of them as well which is sad. I find the ones that tried for longer stay in touch the best and I am genuinely happy for them. One very good friend had twin boys 3 weeks ago and I cry with happiness every time I see pics of them! It took 5 years to get them!

I really wouldn't wish lttc on my worst enemy. It's such a tough journey and worst of all it's very isolating. Sometimes I wish I could phone someone up for a chat and talk about it but it feels to wierd, they don't understand.

I feel a bit doom and gloom at the moment sorry to depress you all.

We can be doom and gloom together ;)

Would quite like this cycle to be over already

Me as well I am 11 DPO and already cramping and have sore breasts. The witch is on the way

Well you're not out till the red lady sings :)

I have the worst storm headache, all we had was one bit of thunder and lightening though... Glad I cam home early today!

You have plans for the weekend?

I just have a regular headache LOL... Not much planned. When OH gets home tonight we have an appointment to do our taxes. We might go to dinner, but if not we will just rent a movie for home. It depends if this headache goes away or not. Tomorrow I am shopping with MIL and Sunday, hopefully I will start packing :dance: What about you??

Well we were going to the inlaws whic would have been nice but maybe not now... cars acting up.

I hate car troubles!!!! Why can't we all just pop where we want to go

I might add I can't even drive so it would be even more of a plus!

You should invent it, but you have to give me some of the profits xD

How's your saturday? I'm having weird AF like cramps in my leg and I had a temp dip this morning O time you think?? Don't have EWCM though...

Lol Ttcbaby my name is Danielle too or Dani. So I did an opk today when I got home the clear blue yes/no says no, but the regular book says yes. I'll be DTDing anyways. How are you ladies?

Yeah, I have a lot of people call me Dani too. Cool! I hate when the tests have conflicting results. Dang them. :) According to your chart, looks like you O'd on CD14 if you have another high temp tomorrow, good luck!!! :hugs:

Well, hello aunt flo..... so we meet again. I hope to be sending you on vacation for 9 long months very soon. But for now I will settle for that hard lemonade that has been sitting in the refrigerator door. :bunny:

Has anyone ever had fertility friend take their cross-hairs away AND ovulation day? I marked that I got my period today and they took everything away, like I didn't ovulate. I am super confused now, I never had that happen before.

Sorry AF came but yes, i had FF do that to me last month i think it was. First time that's happened. My chart it kind of made sense it did that but yours, i don't get. Your chart looked great last cycle and there was an obvious shift in your temps and you had a normal 28-day cycle...wonder why FF took away your crosshairs...hhhmmm...

My Saturday so far was lunch out, folding laundry, running dishwasher, and a nap. Going to the movies tonight with DH to see Mama. I love scary movies.

eeeekk! I can't bring myself to see that movie, pretty sure I wouldn't want to get up and get a cup of water through the night. Might have a creepy kid sitting on top of my fridge like in the previews! Have fun!

Well, hello aunt flo..... so we meet again. I hope to be sending you on vacation for 9 long months very soon. But for now I will settle for that hard lemonade that has been sitting in the refrigerator door. :bunny:

Has anyone ever had fertility friend take their cross-hairs away AND ovulation day? I marked that I got my period today and they took everything away, like I didn't ovulate. I am super confused now, I never had that happen before.

Sorry AF came but yes, i had FF do that to me last month i think it was. First time that's happened. My chart it kind of made sense it did that but yours, i don't get. Your chart looked great last cycle and there was an obvious shift in your temps and you had a normal 28-day cycle...wonder why FF took away your crosshairs...hhhmmm...

I know, I just don't understand it. I stared at it for like 5 mins today trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Well done cupcake!!

Decided to get in bed early. Feeling a bit sickly. Put a hot water bottle down by my feet. Best. Idea. Ever!

That's so cool, how did you do all that with your siggy???

I did it in photosho. In my other life I am a web developer. :)

And how crazy my name is Danielle too!

Woken up too early again. Been up since 5 dunno wth is wrong with me...

That's too cool. I'll have to check that site out...or is it a special program you have on your computer?

Hahaha. Do you have a middle name? Mine is Lee so whenever I was in trouble my mum used my full name because Danielle Lee doesn't sound like you're yelling.

my middle name is Marie and I heard Danielle Marie a lot growing up! He, he...

Do any of you guys ever have jealousy issues with woman on the board?? I am only asking cause I am part of a group, that I have been on a while, we all were trying. Now all but 3 of us have their BFP's. I generally don't get jealous of a BFP, but the first of our group just gave birth, and I feel so horrible, and selfish because I am insanely jealous....

I think it's very normal for us to feel that way. I have a couple of groups i follow that are in that same boat right now and i'm one of the few left not pregnant...it's crazy...but we WILL get ours someday and then we can feel so good about that when we do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->