Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Omg!!!!!! Ttcbaby that is amazing healthy & happy nine months to you!

Yay! Congrats!

First for this thread! Who's next???

I'm not due to o till later this week. This is when I hate having 32 day cycles, this bit is so long!

ttcbaby-- CONGRATS!! :dance:

I am out this month. The :witch: showed right on time this morning :shrug: ON to next month :D

Sorry ladies to join this thread and immediately get my BFP...i was just feeling down at the beginning of this cycle and thought this thread was perfect since I had just came to my one year mark. I wish all of you the very best and I'm sorry if it seems unfair that I just joined and got mine. I'm praying for all of you!!!

Seems to happen on all the threads I start. Congrats though :hugs:

cntry :hugs:

We can't escape it! xD It had to start with someone though!

Ooh, I wanted to ask. When you O'd on clomid was it painful? I ask because I am so bloated and crampy since yesterday. Since I got the positive OPK CD15 I should have O'd sometime between then and today right?

Right under my rib on the left side hurts really bad though. I have to lean to one side...

Had my smear and swabs this morning. Was so nervous but it wasn't too bad. The swabs were fine but the smear did make me bleed. The nurse said that's not uncommon but I'd never heard of that happening before

I've heard that too but never happened to me either. Still, a necessary evil. :) I just find it a little uncomfortable.

She said it might be because she had to so 2 swabs and the smear and I didn't bleed with the swabs. Just some light red blood but its already eased to brown spotting. I should o in next few days and wanted to bd tonight. Hoping bleeding stops by then!

Oh I am sure it will have. Don't think theres anything wrong with BDing with just a bit of spotting any who :).

I just worry it will start bleeding again. I don't tend to bd when spotting but may have to tonight!

cntry :hugs:

We can't escape it! xD It had to start with someone though!

Ooh, I wanted to ask. When you O'd on clomid was it painful? I ask because I am so bloated and crampy since yesterday. Since I got the positive OPK CD15 I should have O'd sometime between then and today right?

Right under my rib on the left side hurts really bad though. I have to lean to one side...

I did have a little pain but nothing badly. I ovulated normally on my own as well though. This is probably your first time ovulating in awhile, right?

I just worry it will start bleeding again. I don't tend to bd when spotting but may have to tonight!

I actually switched doctors as I had a male doctor first and everytime I left there I bled and was crampy. I switched to a female doctor and everything has been good since then. No bleeding or spotting.

She did feel a bit rough with the smear but it was my first one so I don't have anything to compare it to. When she did it she just said 'and I've made you bleed, don't freak out!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->