Thread for TTC#1 12months+

They think I have a cyst. Based on the pain, but my wee (sorry tmi) is a bit dark so dunno. I could have waited another 2 hours to have a scan or I could go home and come back if it get's worse. I chose to go home, I hope it doesn't get worse. I'm just tired.

Cupcake-- Sorry about the being crampy :(
Star-- Oh no I hope everything is ok. Can you follow up with someone tomorrow or something that can schedule a scan for you just to be safe.

Hi, please can I join? I've been trying for 14 months (this month will be the 14th) had my appointment with the fs a couple of weeks ago and she told me to have 3 blood tests (CD3, 19 and 26) and also I have to book an HSG once my AF arrives, bit scared about it! Anyway typically my AF is quite late but I don't want to get my hopes up as I can be quite irregular (currently 10 days later than last month)! I'm not doing a test until the weekend because I can't bear to see any more negative tests, if I can help it! I'm quite bad for symptom spotting and have occasionally been going on the first trimester forum to see what symptoms people have there to see if I match, does anyone else do that? I'm pretty sure you could find pretty much anything listed as a symptom somewhere on the internet, so I don't know why I do it really!

Congrats ttcbaby!

Oh no Star, I hope you're feeling better soon!! :hugs:

Hope the pain gets better star

Hi mummynettles - do you use opks or anything and know when you ovulated?

Star--- I hope everything is ok!! :hugs: Please keep us updated!!

Welcome Mummynettles :hi:

Hi Ladies,
been TTC baby 1 for exactly a year. Been to the RE and DH is fine, I have blocked right ovary, so only banking with one. I am SO SICK of people asking "any baby yet" "are you pregnant". And it seems like everyone around me is pregnant lately. So frustrating, but i am going to keep chugging along. Only giving myself one more year then moving to adoption. KMFX for some :dust: this year.

Hi Ladies,
been TTC baby 1 for exactly a year. Been to the RE and DH is fine, I have blocked right ovary, so only banking with one. I am SO SICK of people asking "any baby yet" "are you pregnant". And it seems like everyone around me is pregnant lately. So frustrating, but i am going to keep chugging along. Only giving myself one more year then moving to adoption. KMFX for some :dust: this year.

Good luck to you sweetie, your time is coming!!! :dust:

Welcome Mummy :hi: Don't be scared about the HSG. I had one done this past November. Just take two pain meds beforehand and you should be ok.
Spanish-- I know how you feel with the "are you pregnant?, any baby yet?" I get the same thing. Adoption can be wonderful unfortunately the biological parents have too many rights in the US which is why so many people go out of country. We have been thinking about adoption as well.
Star-- How are you feeling today? :hugs:

Welcome spanishgirl - I know what you mean about people asking. No one knows we are ttc and one day last week I had three separate people ask me if we were trying yet! Seriously what do they expect the answer to be to that!

I unfortantly told a lot of ppl that we were trying and I didn't think it would take this long to get pregnant...and ppl ask all the tine if we are pregnant yet... :( it doesn't stress me out all that much unless I'm finding out I have bad news...but otherwise I'm okay. Just sucks!

Hi to the new girls!

Just to let you guys know I am ok. Still very bloated but my wee is now normal coloured so not sure what it was about but glad it's stopped.

Bit confused now whether I ovulated or not. Dunno if my body temp was low because I was a bit ill or I got a cyst instead of an egg...

I'm gonna catch up on what I missed!

Hi Ladies,

..I totally understand how you feel with that stupid question over and over. stay strong hun!! Were all here cheering for you.

Every time we have good news for people. They look expectant, waiting for the anouncement and I see them deflate a little and change the subject soon after they realise that wasn't our news.

One friend gave us this childrens plate cup and bowl set just after we got engaged. That was 2 years ago...

It's starting to feel normal but I was really annoyed when people kept asking me before so I feel your pain spanishgirl.

I would love to adopt at least one child but the time is not right for us at the moment. Have to be married 2 years before you even get considered to adopt from your local authority and prolly should give clomid a fair try first!

Hope everyone's doing well. I'm at the 21 month ttc milestone today...lovely valentine's pressie for me :(

Hope everyone's doing well. I'm at the 21 month ttc milestone today...lovely valentine's pressie for me :(

We are 21 months too. Been one hell of a ride and still feel like we have ages to go yet :(

Trying to stay positive!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->