Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Thanks Star :) :hugs:

Belle - I know, it feels like it will never end. I don't know how people who have been trying longer stay sane! I'm pretty tired today which is probably the reason for my grumpiness...hopefully I'll be less grouchy tomorrow :p xx

:hugs: I know how hard it is to be lttc. I wish I could say it gets easier :hugs:

Mrs. B--- The secret is we DON'T stay sane LMAO ssshhhhhh don't tell anyone :haha:

We WILL get there

:hugs: Pino. That makes me feel better - good to know it's not just me going slowly insane!! :)

LOL nope it's all natural LMAO. We go bonkers more and more as time goes by LOL

Yup well and truly bonkers. I was crying because I couldn't stop and advert to stop playing on a baby names website today.

My sister had her baby. For some reason she had him at 2 am, but didn't even tell me she was in labour and is being really weird about me coming to see her at the hospital. I was sposed to be her birthing partner...

So instead I am watching the footie with my hubby after cooking us a nice dinner with desert to come.

Through all this crap we have to go through our other halves are there waiting to pick us up again. At least we have them.

That is horrible of your sister!! Does she know your TTC? That might be why, but then again people need to know not to tiptoe around us. We are not contagious!!

Our OH's are always our rocks, they take the heat that no one else can't but still love us anyways :hugs:

Every time we have good news for people. They look expectant, waiting for the anouncement and I see them deflate a little and change the subject soon after they realise that wasn't our news.

One friend gave us this childrens plate cup and bowl set just after we got engaged. That was 2 years ago...

It's starting to feel normal but I was really annoyed when people kept asking me before so I feel your pain spanishgirl.

I would love to adopt at least one child but the time is not right for us at the moment. Have to be married 2 years before you even get considered to adopt from your local authority and prolly should give clomid a fair try first!

Yeah, we have been trying 12 months naturally, and 2 months assisted with Clomid, and one failed IUI. I am not going to drive myself crazy and put my life on a holding pattern. One more year and I am done trying.

My husband and I want a family and hopefully adoption will happen to us. We are considering adoption from Mexico or another Latin American country.

Its just so frustrating and its hard to go through this and not have people to confide in.

Sigh. . .

I know exactly what you mean Spanishgirl. Without you guys I think I might go even more crazy!

You can confide in me, any of you guys, just send me a PM if you don't wanna vent out in the open. I don't know how many times I've written a post and then just deleted it because it just seemed too much to have in public.

In other news my boobs are crazy big today it's really weird. I had to do my cardigan up to the top as I feel a bit obscene lol. I have pretty big boobs any way so this is quite ridiculous. They are really sore too. Think that's the clomid??

I was expecting my peak on cbfm this morning. cd19. but it's still at high. There was one month it was cd20 instead so I really hope I get it tomorrow. I had a messed up cycle last month and don't need another one!

I have bloods next Friday to check o and if it's late I guess I'll have to try to move them

Star-- It could be the Clomid. I have read things online that it can do that.

Spanish-- We're all here on this thread for the same reason. I think the majority of us would go crazy if we had nobody to talk to.

Cupcake-- Good luck with the bloodwork.

God help me when I get Preggo then. I'll need someone to help me carry them around!

Off to see my new nephew tonight. He's been in icu poor bubba! Can't go home til at least tomorrow.

I will catch up on this thread later, but I am in! Approaching 4 1/2 years ttc. It is different.

And Country, your chart looks great! :thumbup:

Thanks Echo. It tends to look great every month though, so I don't get my hopes up.

Hope your new nephew is better soon star!

I better get my peak tomorrow, had leads of ewcm this afternoon. fx

Star-- Lots of thoughts for your nephew. Hopefully he's better soon.

Well he looked perfect but he's been having antibiotics. No one seems sure what is wrong. Waiting on a consultant.

Was a bit miffed that the midwives aren't helping much with the breast feeding. No wonder people just give up! 1.5 hours she tried to feed him after the nurse said she would come help. I really want to hire a doula for that exact reason. Ah to be rich...

Garh!! Still waiting for AF before I can finally start my first round of Clomid.... Every day that goes by and it's still not here, frustrates me sooo much! Was thinking I might get it today. Took a test today though just to make sure I wasn't PG, but BFN...
Im sooo used to those! What makes it worse, is that today I have organised a Hen's high tea for my bestie, and 60% of her friends that will be there are either PG themselves, or just had a baby in the last few months.
All but ONE have been married around the same time as me and have beat me to the punch. Sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->