Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Yay I got my peak this morning! Means my blood test next week will be about the right time and last cycle was just a one off odd one!

Hi all,
Can I join? Been ttc for 22 months. Met with FS last august and had day 21 test and HSG. All ok, possibly some annovulatory cycles. Husbands SA normal. No one knows we're ttc but still get asked frequently are you pg yet or a reminder that "I'm getting on a bit"! To add to my frustration I am a teacher in a primary school where birth rate for parents are extremely high, they just seem to pop them out!
Wishing everybody luck on this forum:dust:

Looking forward to hearing of your BFP's soon x

Cupcake-- that is excellent news!
Footie-- Welcome to the thread :hugs:

Thanks for being so welcoming, it really does help knowing I'm not on my own in the ttc journey.
I got a smiley on my OPK yesterday morning but ended up with severe ovulation pain that made me really sick :-( will try to DTD tonight but I may have missed my chance already this month! Hope everyone else is having A good month xx

Footie -- I got those pains for the first time in my 3years ttc last cycle but got stuck in the same boat as you except oh was really sore from work. I completely missed my mark cause he physically hurt for a few day cycle :shrug: I hope you get to it tonight :dance:

I had some o pains in the last 24 hours. Bd'd for all 3 days before my peak yesterday, missed yesterday but will bd tonight so hopefully covered this month.

Heard 2 people I know are pregnant this weekend, one was an accident. How do people get pregnant accidentally?

they have sex with the right factors all in place? it happens A LOT.

hey just thought id post in here, dont give up, it took me and my partner 18 months to get our son but now we have him, i want another one just hope it dont take us as long next time round x

so i actually just posted a thread...somehow i didn't see this one til i posted mine asking about other people ttc for around 3 years. i think i might have been scrolling too fast or everything is just jumbling together or something.

Thanks for starting this thread btw!
I think it is nice to have somewhere to do on both ends of the spectrum, for those that are "newer" at ttc and for some of us who have been trying longer amounts of time.

I've been ttc for 41 months, had 2 miscarriages more recently and altogether am frustrated with the whole process. all my friends have gotten pregnant within 6 months of starting to try. 1 person i know is pregnant with her second baby in the time frame i've been ttc. i'm just like really?!?!

Welcome Suzie-- I wasn't ready to move to LTTTC yet and knew there were other women in the same position.

Footie -- I got those pains for the first time in my 3years ttc last cycle but got stuck in the same boat as you except oh was really sore from work. I completely missed my mark cause he physically hurt for a few day cycle :shrug: I hope you get to it tonight :dance:

So frustrating isn't it? I end up feeling like another month has passed me by! Fingers crossed for tonight ;-)

Thanks for being so welcoming, it really does help knowing I'm not on my own in the ttc journey.
I got a smiley on my OPK yesterday morning but ended up with severe ovulation pain that made me really sick :-( will try to DTD tonight but I may have missed my chance already this month! Hope everyone else is having A good month xx

oh man, i hope you didn't miss it. Good luck sweetie. DTD just in case!

To those of you taking clomid or clomid and trigger, did your cm change a little bit during ovulation? I had mostly creamy and wet cm with a little bit of ewcm but nothing compared to what I usually have. I'm now in the tww where I get paranoid about everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->