Thread for TTC#1 12months+

My Cm has defo been different with closed. Ewcm way too early and this odd creamy texture for ages.

Star-- They died down for me a few days after finishing my last pill. I do still get them on and off at night though, but I was getting them prior to taking Clomid also.
Amelia--Clomid definitely changes CM which is why some people use Preseed while on it. I may try it next cycle along with the softcups.

Okay then here is weird question. Obviously cm=cervical mucus helps sperm get through the cervix but what do the sperm swim through after that point? Is the uterus and Fallopian tubes full of cm too? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

:shrug: that is a really good question.... I have no idea to the answer :shrug:

You should watch on youtube "the great sperm race" or something like that. Gives you all the answers.

Country-- Your chart is looking good!!

Not much going on with. I started packing today, but it seems my cat likes the boxes, and so she is driving my nuts!! :wacko:

I am currently CD8 so not much going on since I don't O until CD16-20.

How are all you ladies doing??

Hi there, I've always wondered the answer to that too! Well I managed to DTD last night but my temp hasn't risen so maybe my OPK was a false start and my pain was just a cyst, who knows?! How's everyone else doing? X

1dpo today. The start of the tww. Trying to make plans to distract me!

Cupcake--- Oooooooooohhhhhh what kind of plans?? :dance: Good luck!! I hope this cycle is yours!!

Cupcake--- Oooooooooohhhhhh what kind of plans?? :dance: Good luck!! I hope this cycle is yours!!

Planning to go to the cinema a lot. Got a card for my local cinema where I pay monthly and can go as often as I want. Love it as its the perfect distraction! Also started a jigsaw puzzle and going to do some planning for some trips in the summer

:dance: that sounds like so much fun!!

I found out last night that our move has been moved up. Instead of 5 weeks to pak and get everything done, I have less than 3. I have SO much to do!!

Hi girls!! Hope it's ok for me to join in! DH and I have been TTC for 1 year + 1 month now - I honestly never thought it would take this long, and I can't believe it's already been over a year! It doesn't feel like it at all! I can relate to so many of your stories - my best friend who has an 11 month old just told me yesterday that she was 12 weeks pg with #2 - I tried so hard to be excited for her but inside I was just full of self pity and jealousy - I try SOOO hard not to feel that way, but how can you not?? I am happy for her, but that doesn't change the fact that I want it so badly for me and DH and it's just not fair:/ She said, "yeah, we just decided we would start trying for #2 in December, and we got pregnant that month!" I was boiling inside, not towards her personally, but I just put a smile on my face and hugged her with a congrats. How do you guys cope with this? I'm starting to feel like this is just not going to happen for us without extreme intervention.

As far as testing, I've had my HSG (all clear), DH has had SA (perfect), labs for to rule out PCOS and thyroid were normal. I had my progesterone 8 days after my bbt spike, and that was normal. I've never ovulated before CD 19, but I DO ovulate on my own. I just had 3 day labs drawn on Friday, so I'm waiting on those results. They also checked my AMH for ovarian reserve - has anyone had that tested before? My doc told me she usually doesn't test that on a 30 year old, but she wanted to since everything else has checked out normal for me.

So we are on our second month of Femara - the first month we did 5 mg CD 3-7, and this time we did 7.5mg CD 3-7, and I'm currently on CD9. Last month I didn't ovulate until CD23!! It was the worst waiting game ever. I'm hoping I O earlier with the stronger dose. I also just started using OPKs last month, so I'm going to continue with those and preseed. Sorry for the vent, but hopefully someone can relate?!:)

Welcome Izzy! When you say you don't o until cd19-23 how long is your cycle? I o around cd20 with a 32 day cycle.

I know what you mean about being jelous of others. None of my good friends have children yet and I was sure I'd be the first but now I dread someone else announcing their pregnant!

I can always pinpoint ovulation with my charting, and I always start AF 14 days after my O day - so my cycles range anywhere from 34 -39 days roughly...but I have never once been regular month to month:/

except my last cycle was a little odd, and I think FF got my O date wrong

Hey guys,
This is my first time on this forum, i've read many of stories and questions, but have never joined. The reason I'm joining now is, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 2 years and for the first year and a half we were just doing it the old fashion way, without any help, but for the last six months I have been taking Clomid, days 5-9. Needless to say I don't track my ovulation, never learned how, don't track my body temp (but think i'm going to start), I have just been hoping the Lord will smile down on us.
Normally before Clmid I had a 28 day cycle, like clock work, since taking Clomid its thrown me all over the place. I would get a heavy brown discharge half way through my cycle, then a couple weeks later get my period.
But anyway here's my question, My husband and I had sex the 24-29 of January sparatically, which was when I was supposed to be ovulatin according to my phone, on the sixth day of February I had two brown spots in my CM, at different times of the day, and it would go away when I would wipe, It wasn't there the next day. Around the seventh through the tenth, my nipples hurt terribly bad, but the pain went away after a couple days.
I have in my phone my period would have started on the thirteeth of February, which would have put me on a 30-31 day cycle and it has still failed to show up. Other than being extremly tired, and my face breaking out, watery kind of CM at random parts of the day, I have not had any other symptoms. So should I test or wait another couple days?:wacko::cry:

Welcome new ladies :hugs:
Izzy-- The thing with temping is you have to make sure to temp at the same time everyday otherwise it can throw your chart off also.

LKC-- If you are already late there's no harm in testing. Depending on how long you've been on Clomid it also thins out the lining of your uterus. If it comes back negative I would wait a week and if AF hasn't shown perhaps contact your dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->