Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Thanks, was finding it a little hard to keep my sourness in over there. I know they don't mean it, but it's still a bit hard to bear.

Yeah I know what you mean. Especially since the new girl arrived complaining after only 4months.

Indeed!

Sorry AF got you btw x. I was reading that it could be up to 2 weeks until my af gets here... bum bags!

It's okay. I wasn't expecting Clomid to work the first cycle. We're going to try a couple new things see if that works.

Good luck. Hope the new things work for you.

I'm fully expecting AF in the next day or two. And then will make the dreaded first doctors appt. it's like admitting its real. We have tried for 12 months and then got the cbfm and tried for a further 3 months.

I go for an ultrasound Monday on cd3 and start another round of femera and then they are going to show me how to do injectables and then I start those next weekend! Yayyy!

ooh i think af might be on its way, got quite major cramps and dont think its from my work out any more.

Heat packs at the ready xD

i'd like to join you ladies!
we've been ttc for 17 (about to start 18) months now. Fertility is not covered by my insurance, but did get my obgyn to perscribe me clomid (i had to pay out of pocket for it, but it was cheap) it doubled the length of my cycle so i didn't try it again. Did an at home sperm count test for DH and it was positive so his count is good, but like i said can't have a proper one done because its not covered and its almos $200 where I live and i'm a full time student so not currently working and we can't afford to put too much money into fertility testing until i graduate which isn't until May of 2014! So def. hoping to get pregnant before then!

Hi brittany, welcome!

CD1 has been rough. Forgot how bad it could be. When I was younger occassionally i'd pass out from my cramps!

Welcome Brittany!

Maybe I'm just being tired and grumpy this morning - but what is going on with the 'am I pregnant posts' today? They seem to have taken over the boards. It's taking real restraint to stop myself from just posting 'no' or 'we are not pregnancy tests - take one'. Grr. Lol, rant over.

How is everyone today? star - I hope you're feeling better after CD1!

CD2 isn't much better :( So glad I got a seat on the train this morning, made my journey a whole heap better. I had enough time for brekkie and to put my face on too despite waking up late and having a fight with the hot water. So at least I look normal xD.

I avoid going to the forum pages. I come straight to my subscribed threads. It's a little too much for me at the moment. Maybe I'm grumpy too :D

Af came 7 days late. Never been that late before. Got horrible cramps now.

Booked my cd3 blood test

Sorry she got you cupcake. You just reminded me I need to call in to tell them I started a new cycle. Will have to do that a bit later, don't want to do it in the middle of reception lol.

Hi Ladies, may i join?:flower:

me and DH have been together for 11years,I'm 26 and his 27...we had a BFP last year in July bt MC shortly at only 5weeks!:cry:

we have been TTC for a year and a half...and feeel so dishearted every mnth when I get Af!

FX'd we get our 2013 miracles*

Good luck to everyone else trying.

Welcome want2be, sorry to hear that hope 2013 is your year!

One of my colleagues has an exercise ball chair... it's amazing!

I need one for home. Anyone else feel when they have cramps that they need to keep shifting their weight. Rocking and bouncing is so much more comfortable.

Oh and singing, surprisingly, helps too, what's that about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->