Thread for TTC#1 12months+

Sorry Wanna, glad your df is doing ok, I hope his recovery is quick.

Thanks yall I really appreciate all the kind words they moved him out of ICU today so that's a good sign and he walked today for first time so I'm super proud of him hoping he can come home in about 3 - 4 days

Well this morning they removed the tube running to his stomach so he can start a liquid diet tomorrow he had severe damage to his stomach the doctor said he is making great progress hoping to take him home Monday thanks for all your support ladies

Good Morning ladies. I hope you are all doing well. After 16 months of TTC we finally got our :bfp: I want to wish all of you ladies lots of luck.

Star-- You have been with me through a lot of this journey. Lots & lots of :dust: to you :hugs:

Good Morning ladies. I hope you are all doing well. After 16 months of TTC we finally got our :bfp: I want to wish all of you ladies lots of luck.

Star-- You have been with me through a lot of this journey. Lots & lots of :dust: to you :hugs:

So happy for you.. *tears

That's brilliant news, gives us LTTTC ers hope. Would love to follow your pregnancy journey if you continue to post :)

Hi all, AF got me today :-( onto April. Fingers crossed you all get a BFP x

Well we will be taking a break from TTC for awhile 2 nights ago df and a friend were cleaning and working on guns well his friend was stupid and didn't check his 22 it went off and shot my df in side he had surgery and is currently in ICU doc said he will be fine but has a long recovery ahead so if I'm not pregnant this month which I'm pretty sure I'm not it will be awhile before we try again but I will stay online and keep up with you lovely ladies so gl girls ans babydust

Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry to hear that!!! I hope he's ok!!! :hugs:

Wow, wow, wow, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Af came for me on Sunday so onto another month. Waiting for DH's SA results

omg Cntry! Congratulations!!! So happy for you :) H&H 9 months to you xx

Thanks everyone df is great he has been home for over a week and doing everything on his own now all his staples has been removed and doctor said he is doing perfect so I'm thanking god everyday this all could have been much worse were hoping to be trying again next month I don't think a month off is such a bad thing a break will be nice. Sorry to all that af got

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->