TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

OMG ladies i turn my back for a couple of hours and you head down a slipery slope lol this is not taking it easy it it ?? Huh? Huh? NO it isnt no more talking about hpt's bfp's or bfn's ok??? Were supposed to be having fun
lets talk SEX and hving fun bd'ing
haha i put on my naughty school girl outfit last night and came down stairs andhe chased me right back up the stairs and threw me on the bed i didnt even have time to take my shoes off lol hmmmm what should i put on tomorrow night??? Lol

Holy crow, I didn't get much of a chance to log on for a bit and had to go back quite a few pages! Sounds like everybody is gearing up for some BD time!
Wanabeamama~ I think we all knew we would give in eventually, I'm not sure I could ever go a month without POAS!:blush: Trying to keep my mind off of it though! DH is starting to get more and more curious about what is going on. I had to give him some mini-health class lessons (he was homeschooled) about the female anatomy and menstruation, bless him:haha:

Still hanging out over here in limbo...cd35 and no idea what to think. I keep saying I will just wait another day to call the doctor, since I know as soon as I go get blood drawn and pay the staggering bill...af will show up because what else does a witch do but ruin your day?

We'll here's to keeping calm, relaxed and un-obsessed!

Holy crow, I didn't get much of a chance to log on for a bit and had to go back quite a few pages! Sounds like everybody is gearing up for some BD time!
Wanabeamama~ I think we all knew we would give in eventually, I'm not sure I could ever go a month without POAS!:blush: Trying to keep my mind off of it though! DH is starting to get more and more curious about what is going on. I had to give him some mini-health class lessons (he was homeschooled) about the female anatomy and menstruation, bless him:haha:

Still hanging out over here in limbo...cd35 and no idea what to think. I keep saying I will just wait another day to call the doctor, since I know as soon as I go get blood drawn and pay the staggering bill...af will show up because what else does a witch do but ruin your day?

Keep being positive, being in limbo must be getting tough! How much does your doctor charge for a blood draw?

Keep being positive, being in limbo must be getting tough! How much does your doctor charge for a blood draw?

haha I think I am slowly losing my mind. I keep freaking out at the slightest of cramp/twinge thinking it is af, since she always heralds her arrival with horrendous cramping, but alas...nothing but watery cm. My insurance is horrible so I pay about $90 for an hcg blood test, hence why I am a bit hesitant to go after only being late for a day and a half.

haha I think I am slowly losing my mind. I keep freaking out at the slightest of cramp/twinge thinking it is af, since she always heralds her arrival with horrendous cramping, but alas...nothing but watery cm. My insurance is horrible so I pay about $90 for an hcg blood test, hence why I am a bit hesitant to go after only being late for a day and a half.

Have you checked your area for a pregnancy center? Some of them do low cost blood draws...$90 is awful!

OMG ladies i turn my back for a couple of hours and you head down a slipery slope lol this is not taking it easy it it ?? Huh? Huh? NO it isnt no more talking about hpt's bfp's or bfn's ok??? Were supposed to be having fun
haha i put on my naughty school girl outfit last night and came down stairs andhe chased me right back up the stairs and threw me on the bed i didnt even have time to take my shoes off lol hmmmm what should i put on tomorrow night??? Lol

Amen to that!! It's important to be creative between the sheets, on top of them, or anywhere else the moment strikes. LOL. Maybe you could be a nurse tonight? Or be the patient...thats actually alot more fun for the girl :happydance: In my opinion, as long as you have fun makin the baby, it's all good :) I'm kinda nervous, planning a striptease for my hubbys birthday tonight. Maybe I'll have a glass of wine first

Nothing too special bedroom wise here, except DH said last night he's going to concentrate the whole time on making a baby! Lol, he swears that's what he did the last time we got pregnant, so lets hope some hubby concentration is the missing ingredient.

Nothing out of the ordinary BD wise here either, lol! Now I need you girls to give me an opinion....as I said earlier, I had two + OPKs this morning; just did a digital and another Answer test, both were negative, however my wee was only a half hour in the making, lol. So, do you think I had a short LH surge or two faulty tests...yes, I know the chances of two faulty tests are slim, lol.

I will try again in the morning, but as it stands now, high/open CP and watery CM. I won't say TMI, because i don't think there is any such thing on this site, look at what we discuss, lol!

Lol, deffo NO such thing as TMI here!! As long as they were clearly positive I would say you just caught the tail end of your surge and it's gone now! Mine is usually gone by the evening and I always get a very strong positive.

Starting to feel my O pains, on the right side again, looks like an early (or on time depending on how you look at it :) ) O for me this month! Yay, really hope OPK is positive tomorrow, and don't worry, still taking it easy, just excited that I might be Ovulating, still not going to obsess during my 2ww!

Starting to feel my O pains, on the right side again, looks like an early (or on time depending on how you look at it :) ) O for me this month! Yay, really hope OPK is positive tomorrow, and don't worry, still taking it easy, just excited that I might be Ovulating, still not going to obsess during my 2ww!

Good news for you! I am going to test one more time in the morning & again when I thought I would OV and see, but I feel like I am getting ready to OV now.

So, new rules, we can POAS all we want, but no symptom spotting! The first woman on this thread to say, "my boobs hurt, could this be a sign" gets a long talking to, lol.

Amen to that!! It's important to be creative between the sheets, on top of them, or anywhere else the moment strikes. LOL. Maybe you could be a nurse tonight? Or be the patient...thats actually alot more fun for the girl :happydance: In my opinion, as long as you have fun makin the baby, it's all good :) I'm kinda nervous, planning a striptease for my hubbys birthday tonight. Maybe I'll have a glass of wine first

wooop wooop to the strip tease just have fun lol and wine lol oh just asked if i would get a police womans outfit lol
good luck with the strip tease ;) wink :thumbup:

OMG! Someone just crashed their car INTO my building 3 doors down, took out the whole damn apartment!!! I don't even know how they managed it, our apartment is on a dead end and they hit it at this crazy angle, lol, least I'm not them! And we are NOT symptom spotting! Lol, had enough of that last cycle!

I just crashed my car into a downstairs apartment building, is this a sign? :rofl:

OMG! Someone just crashed their car INTO my building 3 doors down, took out the whole damn apartment!!! I don't even know how they managed it, our apartment is on a dead end and they hit it at this crazy angle, lol, least I'm not them! And we are NOT symptom spotting! Lol, had enough of that last cycle!

So glad you are safe and thank God they did not crash into your stash of stuff to pee on! :haha: Was anyone hurt?

I have to admit, one thing I've learned is to try to relax. I know, easier said than done. God knows we're all a little wacko over baby making :) But I've had an epiphany...I've given birth to two wonderful boys, both of which weren't planned, I will admit. However, there is one common denominator, I wasn't "thinking" about making a baby the whole time. All in all, nature will take it's course...we just have to keep the faith it will happen, whether it's our 1st or our 3rd. And it WILL happen! :) Think positive ladies!

So glad you are safe and thank God they did not crash into your stash of stuff to pee on! :haha: Was anyone hurt?

No, thank god, I wouldn't be making jokes if they had, the apartment just happened to be empty, the guy that hit it is mad an yelling at the manager about not wanting to pay for the damage, but other than some tempers flaring everyone is fine, even the car! It's just the building that took a pretty good hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->