Tinsel Tots 2009

hiya everyone:

Sonya ~ gald you got your sig working - have updated the 1st page for you...

GG ~ Chocolate..hmm will update

Rogue ~ When you give things up, you think about them more.!! I was with a custoner and he bought me a hot chocolate That was fine until he gave it too me and asked for extra CREAM!!!! I gave up cream caked rememeber, so to be polite i had a bit ( it was rude not to) and then i took off the rest...ha ha

Re: Ov im due next week, but sadly girls i think im going to be out this month as i have been told that you have to wait 2 weeks after a LAP!!!!! so i thought i may look inot home insemination....is that taking it a bit too far? i dont want to miss out another month

Well girls, i have a great feeling for TT's this month. I cnat wiat to start hearing all the symptoms, news and of course BFP's!!!

xx

I dont think thats taking it too far at all!! I also think im out because my HSG is for the 23rd, that would make me cd 14, and i usually ovulate before then.. oh well

Ok girls ....listen i have added a bit of humour to tinsel tots.

I believe in cosmic ordering...basically you write down what you want and you ask the 'universe' for it. I have been doing this for years and its always worked. I have only just added ttc in my little black book.

Anyway i have edited page 1, a bit of humour. If you want me to add anything let me know

lets enjoy this process withlots of fun and pma along the way

look forward to hearing from you xxxx

Hi Muncho!
As a new team member I think that it's only fair that I participate! :thumbup:
If I get my :bfp: for Christmas...I will not ask or ONE OTHER thing! :nope: not one...thats it. And until then, I promise to give up soda...even my diet soda! This is coming from a girl who drinks it EVERY day...and I promise- not one drop of soda in exchange for my :bfp:!!!!
Thanks! Laura :hugs: :kiss:

sonya _ you are right, ill have a quick look in the net and see what i can find...will you able to do the same. Bum isnt it

ill be back...

Ok girls ....listen i have added a bit of humour to tinsel tots.

I believe in cosmic ordering...basically you write down what you want and you ask the 'universe' for it. I have been doing this for years and its always worked. I have only just added ttc in my little black book.

Anyway i have edited page 1, a bit of humour. If you want me to add anything let me know

lets enjoy this process withlots of fun and pma along the way

look forward to hearing from you xxxx

Hi Muncho!
As a new team member I think that it's only fair that I participate! :thumbup:
If I get my :bfp: for Christmas...I will not ask or ONE OTHER thing! :nope: not one...thats it. And until then, I promise to give up soda...even my diet soda! This is coming from a girl who drinks it EVERY day...and I promise- not one drop of soda in exchange for my :bfp:!!!!
Thanks! Laura :hugs: :kiss:

Laura: of course you should participate, you are a member of TT's!!
i have updated

WOW girls we really are committing ourseves here arent we....WELL DONE ( i feel like a teacher) You all get 2 gold stars xx

Dee ~ if you go to page 4 ( i think there are details on how you can get the Tinsel Tots signature

Laura~ Welcome , you too can get the signature from page 4/5

GG~ Your new car , im jealous what is it?
re; the sig , follow the instructions from Rogue but for me it only worked when i did it this way

https://img701
.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2009/11/09/75cdc65b3aa59845916d8350ce4abc0f.gif

Exactly like that...just copy and paste the above as it is and see of it works...

Sorry if i have missed anyone out . Leading this thread is a full time job.:)
Have a fab day xx

Hey Muncho....Thanks for the welcome! And I got my signature to work- looks great! Thanks again! :hugs:

i could, but the HSG would just flush my egg out wouldnt it?

yes i suppose you would need to go the HSG first...hmmm thats a shame
but i ahve read that alot of people get BFP after HSG becuase it clears everything out...fingers crossed xx

hi ya just wanted to say good luck, i will be checking up on everyone. see how get on...
fingers crossed for you xxxx
keep up the pma, mucho u brill sad u not with rest bonfires but least u having treatment
love ya girlies xx

ok the Artificial Insemination AI Kit is about £12

GIRLS WHAT SHOULD I DO???????????? i can image me lieing on my bed with a syringe up my f***y ( didnt know what to call it) how romantic :)

why dont you make it a romantic occasion?? get oh to do it with you?? or will that freak him out, drink a glass of wine light candles then put on a good movie after:thumbup:

i wasnt planning on doing it myself....oh def will have to do it. But yes you are right lets have some raomance and then when i went my BFP and my tinsel tot becomes an adult..ill say ' sweetie you know me and your father had to insert the sperm into my vagina so we could have you ':) very romantic :)
think i will get it...thanks Sonya

hello my B&B BFF's!

Lets just say it is a good thing I live in the states where we have rotten, boring candy because I too would have a sugar addiction if I lived there with you Rogue! yummmmm!!
About the only thing nice where I live is the beautiful palm tree beaches-that's all.

Well 6DPO and deciding that 6-12 DPO is the 2nd worst part of whole cycle (after 1st day of AF) as I am obsessively checking for implantation symptoms. See a dip today in my temp but it has already dipped once since OV so don't think that means anything. sigh. :hugs:

:hi:Hey,

Can I join? I gave up refined carbs and sugar, does that count?

Hi Dee7509

Welcome and of course refined sugar counts..its a hard one!! ill update it.
tell us a bit about where you are in your cycle

xx

Hi All,

Just updated the signature. My first team, YAY, thanks for having me! A bit about me: Started TTC in March of last year, took a break August - October and now I'm 5 dpo and so excited to test but I'm waiting until the 21st/ 22nd!

I was diagnosed with mild PCOS earlier this year and so I've embarked on an eating healthy diet (hence the no sugar or refined carbs). I've also been prescribed clomid but am afraid of the side effects so I haven't taken it yet!

Welcome DEE

i have heard of some good success with clomid although i think it can dry you up:(

fingers crossed for your 2ww - only a week left before you test - seems like ages away i suppose xx

Hi mucho... the only thing with the artificial insemination dont they tell you not to have sex because of infection as they scrape some of the lining away? I think insemination will have to same outcome... If thats wrong im sorry :)

Im on a half day today and loaaaads of housework to do :( xxx

Hi mucho... the only thing with the artificial insemination dont they tell you not to have sex because of infection as they scrape some of the lining away? I think insemination will have to same outcome... If thats wrong im sorry :)

Im on a half day today and loaaaads of housework to do :( xxx

hmm very good point, thanks did not think about that..pooo!

Can I join? Am just waiting for AF to show in the next couple of days and then will be ready to start trying :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->