Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Today I heard the name JASPER. I think its fantastic, but i couldn't use it for fear of the Twilight brigade thinking id got it from there!

we are using Jasper if this baby is a boy but definatly not because of Twilight but to me the movies/books will die down eventually so it wont matter once he is older :) and on the social secuity website Jasper really hasnt climbed up the charts much its lower than my son Zanders name which is very uncommon :thumbup:

That was my worry with using Cullen..which we also did not get from Twilight but is actually a family name. Anyway, I figure that my baby's generation probably won't know anything about Twilight and I am hoping it won't be an issue. Many of my friends have asked if thats where it came from, but I can honestly say no, so I figure that it will work out ok.

I did the same thing with Sabrina, stupid tv show "Sabrina the teenage witch". Kids her age won't know it though!

Ooh i like eleni!!

I watched nanny mcphee the other day and heard the name Evangeline....i love it but think dh would laugh me right out of the room at the suggestion!

Eliah (Ellie-ah). I heard this when I started studying childcare. I love it but not for a child of mine so we've just named our baby bearded dragon Eliah :)

I heard the name "Story" for a baby boy. I am not sure what to think!!

I love the name Evangeline but I mentioned to my OH that I heard it on Nanny McPhee and he won't even consider it. Don't tell your OH where you heard it!
I wanted to call a boy Arlo but I told OH it was a name of a character in Hollyoaks and he outright vetoed it!

today I heard the name Elladora (well I saw it in an obscure list of Harry Potter characters) and I thought it was cute.

You ladies should move to Africa. Alot of the natives here believe a name symbolises the person's character, so we have people with some of the following names:
- Innocent
- Justice
- Beauty
- Gorgeous

And that's just the tip of the iceberg! I know a guy called Two-Cent! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard?!? I mean what were his parents thinking!!! :wacko:

My sister is dating a South African called Marvellous...he does not live up to his name

Eliah (Ellie-ah). I heard this when I started studying childcare. I love it but not for a child of mine so we've just named our baby bearded dragon Eliah :)

We had a friend who named her daughter this although it was spelt Ellia which I prefer.

Dani was playing with a Beyonce in the park today, she was a lovely little girl too, such a shame about the name ><

I love the name Evangeline but I mentioned to my OH that I heard it on Nanny McPhee and he won't even consider it. Don't tell your OH where you heard it!
I wanted to call a boy Arlo but I told OH it was a name of a character in Hollyoaks and he outright vetoed it!

I love Evangeline, I also heard it in Nanny McPhee. I like Christianna as well.

Cassidy on a little girl, i thought it was rather cute...

my friends daughter is called jay and her second name is lowe, cruel lol

my oh suggested angelica today which i think is nice but i dont think id use it

Someone i know has a child called Tia-Maria harsh to add the maria bit but whatever floats ur boat xx

A friend from school has called her daughter Millie Mae. I just think they sound silly together.

I heard the name Aria for a little girl, and thought it was very pretty - and OH agrees! One to add to the list for "the next one" :D

I heard the name Coby (boy) and I thought it was cute for a little boy, but would be strange on a man xx

my OH loves the name Ethan but i just dont like it

today in the newspaper there was a little boy and his name was Bonner and i just thought WHY??? :dohh: poor child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->